Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

i wonder who will be (Page 2)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hey guys i don;t tyhik ki yaha love triangle hiogaaa
maine ek film dekhi thee
i forget name per usme jo gunda bhai hota ahi woh dossre ki help karta hai pyaar pane me
pata nahi koi fight ho rahi hoti hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121WooHooHaha21sujji0609KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
eeks i just pressed like tab by mistake well i  still havent watch the show yet but i wont like a love trianlge and esp bc of bro bond hope he wont fall for the same gal

smiley121WooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I like Niru.... and Chandu-Niru make a lovely pair.... they are both sweet.... and as everyone said.... even i don't want the bros bond to be spoiled because of a heroine.... i want to see the bros always together.... although having differences but still trying to resolve them in a understanding manner....

i want a different actress opposite Sarje not someone like Niru whom he can boss around.... i want someone who can tame him....  and she should be very different from Niru.... that would make them look perfect too like Chandu-Niru pair....  i would really love if that heroine is Anjali Abrol....

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 February 2011 at 5:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismiley121WooHooHaha21sudhalata1Juna04LimitLessFan

pratishaa Senior Member
pratishaa
pratishaa

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i gues i m the only one that wants sarje to fall for neeru.but, now that i think of it. i want someone diff for sarje, then i will know that he will not be negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   love triangle please.Chandu and Neeru make a good pair. would love to someone else opposite kapil who has a strong character and who can tame him

AbhiAniWooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I just wanna say, i want to see Anjali opposite to Kapil.... By saying this, I know i am restricting myself to watch Kapil with any other actress. But its quite difficult to accept......

AbhiAniWooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi everyone. i just started watching this serial and caught up with the previous episodes.. I must say i am counting a lot on this drama as two popular names Kapil Nirmal and Arjun Bijlani are in it...
Talking about who will be with whom... i think sarja and niru would be better as a couple (This is just my opinion). They are opposites and would complete each other. Niru with her patience would be able to tame him. On the other hand chandu and niru would make a very sugar sweet couple as both are very much alike. I am not saying i dont like them but i prefer sarja-niru Wink and waiting for them to meet each other...
I must say everyone in the serial are doing a fantastic job...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i hate love traingles!, all i want is that sarja should fall for a girl totally like him!, i want similar poles, full on tashan!..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index