Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

few talks that r different

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
daily writing abt maneet but today a few thing that r different :-
1.dev went for surgery and has got a spine installed for sure.
LOL 
2.new dev has acting skills and he don't have to take out his specs often to show second expression.LOL

3.new dev remembers to touch his specs as older one used to do it,chalo it makes us believe he is dev for sure.LOL

4.new title for serial is going to be romance hua maneet se paraya.Angry

5.sr stands for sote raho(geet chalo so jaate hai)
hm for hungry maan(geet chalo khaana khaate hai)
mm for macho maan(padosi ko maar bhagaate hai)
lekin suhagraat nahi manate haiAngryAngry

6.hunt me down but i am now loving arjun for his stares and love in his eyes i think he took classes from maan.pyasa kya chahe do boond pani maan nahi to arjun ki hee kahaniClapClapClapClap

7.shoot me but i felt little sorry when annie talked abt sr ab batao sr ho to woh pareshan na ho to hum pareshan.LOL

8.best imagination maan soon going to be mama congrats to him no sr no hm still mama n papaClapClap

Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 February 2011 at 10:04am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

puppysaunmirakdg129MinozthekolgalMishtiShonaManneetFANsummikhangauranitaitazeen_29ruslanaJadee777mallu.crowe20Shweta13sana_sugarbunpippaeuphoricesha143meravigilisomaankigeet4everDilsayiMadzbharkhaammu5Asmi13Serendipity..--aarthi--Absoluv-Priti11-music_l0ver036blackb28bobby13rocks

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Sanjh,kya analysis hai yaar,bilkul saare Maaneetians ke dil ki baat kahe diye.Ha lagta hai Dev saach mooch aadmi ban gaye woh bhi kisiki maadat ke bina.LOLArjun-Annie is the new Maaneet in the making.Wink....hum sab sr ke liye Cv's ko itna paresan kiya toh CV's ne Annie ki jubani SR ki running commentry suna diya..LOL..Last but not the least,lagta hai really romance hua Maaneet se paraya aur agar aysa hi chalte rahe toh woh din dur nahi jab show hoge sabse parayeCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

puppytazeen_29meravigilisoDilsaykhushi_4eversaanjh11Absoluv

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I JUST BURST INTOROFLROFLWHAT APERFECT DEFINITION YOUVE GIVEN TO THOSE ROMANTIC OCCSIONS...........HILARIOUS POST AFTERCryCrySEEING THE EPI...............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAbsoluvsaanjh11

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
what an analysisClapClapClap
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvsaanjh11

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

daily writing abt maneet but today a few thing that r different :-
1.dev went for surgery and has got a spine installed for sure.

2.new dev has acting skills and he don't have to take out his specs often to show second expression.

3.new dev remembers to touch his specs as older one used to do it,chalo it makes us believe he is dev for sure.

4.new title for serial is going to be romance hua maneet se paraya.

5.sr stands for sote raho(geet chalo so jaate hai)
hm for hungry maan(geet chalo khaana khaate hai)
mm for macho maan(padosi ko maar bhagaate hai)
lekin suhagraat nahi manate hai

6.hunt me down but i am now loving arjun for his stares and love in his eyes i think he took classes from maan.pyasa kya chahe do boond pani maan nahi to arjun ki hee kahani

7.shoot me but i felt little sorry when annie talked abt sr ab batao sr ho to woh pareshan na ho to hum pareshan.

8.best imagination maan soon going to be mama congrats to him no sr no hm still mama n papa

Sanjh dear...AWESOME POST....Hilarious....ROFL...I totally agree with u that the show is taking a wide turn & AA are being shown the new MAANEET....so the title of the show cud also change to ANWESHA- Hui Sabse Parayi...LOL....where MSK will play the role of Brij Veerji.....LOL....Geet will play the role of NT...LOL...Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai...sidhe rasste pe tedhi si chaal hai...GOLMAAL....ROFL....I loved ur POINT 5 to the core....super interpretations....ROFL...Good one dear....LOL..this post made my day after watching another disappointing episode..WELL next entire week is going to b e disappointing so Sanjh dear I am expecting such hilarious posts from u for the whole next week after Tanu's update....pehle episode dekh ke rona aayega phir tera post padhke hum apna dookh bhool jaayenge....LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4eversaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

I JUST BURST INTOROFLROFLWHAT APERFECT DEFINITION YOUVE GIVEN TO THOSE ROMANTIC OCCSIONS...........HILARIOUS POST AFTERCryCrySEEING THE EPI...............
after this type of epi me needs moral support so this is wht my heart speaks out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Absoluv

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Sanjh,kya analysis hai yaar,bilkul saare Maaneetians ke dil ki baat kahe diye.Ha lagta hai Dev saach mooch aadmi ban gaye woh bhi kisiki maadat ke bina.LOLArjun-Annie is the new Maaneet in the making.Wink....hum sab sr ke liye Cv's ko itna paresan kiya toh CV's ne Annie ki jubani SR ki running commentry suna diya..LOL..Last but not the least,lagta hai really romance hua Maaneet se paraya aur agar aysa hi chalte rahe toh woh din dur nahi jab show hoge sabse parayeCry
thanx yaar i am pissed and angry what a heart break yaara uff!! donno what to do and say seriously me need oxygen support system

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4everAbsoluvbobby13rocks

Go to top