Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Dev Ki baj gayi Seeti, AA ki Baj gayi Ghanti (Page 28)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Did I mention?

I.Love.This.New.Dev. Blushing

He's totally hot. Just as AS was.. but this one looks better. HAHA no jootis!

<3 *sighhhhhhhhhhhh* Just can't wait for the MaanDev confrontation. Two hot men .. haila save me! LOL

BTW I think the first time in the history of GHSP .. we saw the least amount of Geet.. LOL.

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZ Aaja Jhappi Pa le Hug

Samir Sharma is looking Dashing, he has defo Got style, and that aura about him which make u feel ki arrey yeh toh hamesha se dev tha

Koi baat nahi, Join the Bandwagon Dear....Hum main se kaafi log ke vichaar yehi hai....So No Jhootis only JhappisHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
beta maa ke gehne virasat main milenge..
advice milegi ..
lekin maa ki pasand ..
raam raam !!
aaj kal ke bacche ..i tell you.Ouch

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyy tere number 4 hai... after momma and me ... and Al ... we have booked him already .. and by the time he reaches you we would have already cooked him Tongue

Originally posted by Jes75

Was it just me or did Arjun looked kinda  dreamy today .....Big smile

Nahi Jesu....Main Count Kar rahi hoon thread pe already we have quite a handful of Arjun Lovers today...Including myself....Join the bandwagon....He was way tooooo Dreamy todayDay Dreaming

Meri Jaan maine Us din use Book Kiya tha Jis din us ne entry maari thi and also on the day when he got his actual Hair style back.....Chal peeche ja LINE MEIN
Wink

mera No: kab aayega??Tongue

LavZ

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Res,,,,CoolHugBRB..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--adoremevirgo-honeydew-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

long long time lag jayega till that happens ... !! tab tak we can make do with awesome AnJun scenes ...
i really am waiting to see where this goes..
no kidding when i say i actually cant wait for monday to see what happens next..

yes the moment she realised he was misunderstanding the whole thing, i am glad she wants to explain everything..
and by being around him i am sure she will make him see the truth..
most importantly he needs to realise he can still love Annie while being a dutiful brother...

Originally posted by -Amrita2010

The very formal hello to all

For the first time, after all these days I have fallen for Arjun....I know I have to compete with Vru, cos Arjun is her naughty boyWink

He truly loves Annie, and today he has to follow all her actions through the corner of his eyesSilly

Is Dev really the stalker in Shimla? Confused
I think he is positive and tries to help Maneet for repenting....CVs prove me wrong!
I thought I would see the climax scene today, but I have to wait for Monday....not bad, as GC will be on leave now...so they are trying their best to fill up everything!

Waah aaj jo Arjun ke Bohat Chane waalee Hai...Kya Baat hai....

Yes Amu the Guy is too much in love with her, and she knows it and is doing all in her power to get hinm admit it....MSK ki behen hai....Apne Pyaar ko thodi na aiyvayi jaane degi.....

I mean situation chahe koi bhi o, would we let out love walk away...NO....

More than what Arjun did to Ani in the name of revenge she trusts the Love she saw in Arjun's eyes....and so yes HALLA BOL MODE mein hai Wink

Piyush as Arjun was Amazing.....Too GoodEmbarrassed

Yeh Stalker Stalker Kya hai???Yeh Stalker Stalker LOL

Uski Naubat nahi aayegi Meri Jaan.....If NT wakes up from Coma....I am sure usse pehle toh Ani-Arjun ko sab kuch sach sach Bata deg....Uski aakhon se MU ka Parda hatayegi....so Arjun will try to make NT understand hai na???

Aur Humari NT toh kabhi sudhanre waali hai nahi.....

Trust me Babes, the Precap jolted me completely....I was like whoaaa...Yeh ya ho raha hai....Bohat badiya feel thiEmbarrassed

Trust me i too am waiting for Monday

-honeydew-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Jess - Mere Maan ki deewaniHug...

How are you?
I am phit and phine, lil busy in cleaning, and cooking, party at night, Guru ki shaadi ki khushi meinWink...

Anyways epi was good, atleast i discussed today, so that's mean it was good, warna everyday i priased only, and hit CV's with my sweet words only, but today i was full on...Bindas discuss kiya....

Muniza

Munii Hug  main bhi theek thaak ....just too busy wid everything .... my son Krish had a bad case of cold and cough this last week and the kids got their final exams coming up on the 1st toh bas ussi main busy hoon , yaar aisa lagta hai i never left school ......Ouch 

Beta we parents born to study again...Everyday i help my daughter in her homework, sometime i tells her, better i do your homework rather than helping you.....My son sleps peacefully and i completes his projects.....

Muniza

Haan Munni ...kuch aisa hi haal hai mera ....and bachon ke dad ka fav dialogue hai " tum din bhar karti kya ho ? "   Cry

Wah, waisey tumhare hubby ka dialogue main apne hubby ko bolti hoon...

Waisey better my hubby doesn't help my kids, aadha toh cheekhte hain, and my kids were like better mommy can help...Aur woh khush ho jatey hain...And mummy most busy women in the world...Job, business, kids, friends, family, subko time do....Tell you honestly main hardly sleep kurti hoon.....Pur kya karo mujhey khudh responsibility leyne ki aadat hai...

Muniza

I know Munni ...waise bhi kam sleep hoti hai aur uss par yeh Maan Heart....thodi bahut neend aati hai woh bhi chheen leta hai yeh aadmi ...Embarrassed

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

i think the makers used a lot of time in finalising and choosing the new Dev, and the efforts have paid off and by the looks if it most of us like Sameer...
i hope we get to see a good set of variations in his acting... he seems positive at the moment, but will he always be?
or will he now be seen dawning the role of a possessive brother in the absence of Maan?
Dev has more reasons to hate Arjun than Maan .. and with Dev right in front of him will Arjun step back again?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--adoremevirgorickksInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

oyy tere number 4 hai... after momma and me ... and Al ... we have booked him already .. and by the time he reaches you we would have already cooked him Tongue

Was it just me or did Arjun looked kinda  dreamy today .....Big smile

Nahi Jesu....Main Count Kar rahi hoon thread pe already we have quite a handful of Arjun Lovers today...Including myself....Join the bandwagon....He was way tooooo Dreamy todayDay Dreaming

Meri Jaan maine Us din use Book Kiya tha Jis din us ne entry maari thi and also on the day when he got his actual Hair style back.....Chal peeche ja LINE MEIN
Wink

mera No: kab aayega??Tongue

Aale mera Bacha....aaja just Join us...Tu toh humari Lavu hai...Our princess...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

beta maa ke gehne virasat main milenge..
advice milegi ..
lekin maa ki pasand ..
raam raam !!
aaj kal ke bacche ..i tell you.Ouch

agar maa khud gair mard ke baare mei soche tho beti kya kar sakthi haiTongue......see if u bring up Mom wala emotional attyachar den my reply wd b -  old is gold!WinkLOL
n if u bring up da sis wala relation den  - Jeeji.....sharin is carin!!!LOLROFL

-honeydew-

Go to top