Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Dev Ki baj gayi Seeti, AA ki Baj gayi Ghanti (Page 22)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

HeartHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYzzzz EVERYBODYYY !!!!HeartMAHII VE MAHI ...MAHI VE...MAHII...HO HOOOO HOOO..MAHIII MAHII !!SillyDay DreamingCool
HugHugHug

Hello Ji.....Vinu ji.Smile

Welcome JD Welcome...

Happy Valentines Day to you too....Par usmein Aur Time hai na???Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz--Magnificent--lovetheserial

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

HeartHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYzzzz EVERYBODYYY !!!!HeartMAHII VE MAHI ...MAHI VE...MAHII...HO HOOOO HOOO..MAHIII MAHII !!SillyDay DreamingCool
HugHugHug

VinuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

Happy Valentine buddy Hug....

Tum aate ho toh bahar aati hai
Sukhe patto mein jaan si aati haiEmbarrassed

Muniza

LVraaz--Magnificent---honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

I liked Arjun and Annie more today .. in terms of the current story there was more to them than maaneet.. and i am really liking the way their entire love story is shaping up ..

I know its shaping it well, But Its going the MAANEET way babes...i dont understand why the rash treatment when they can make AA's quite an innovative  story and setup 

they are very different from Maaneet in every way, and their story has been shaped in that way .. if you are talking about the scenes, then you know there are only a few ways TV shows scenes... yes innovation would help and is always welcome Smile

whether it is Arjuns dilemma, or Anwesha silently wishing what she wants came true to the new bandar thats trying to unsuccessfully make an impact with his wannabe felirting ... it was endearing to see there was bheed main bhi tanhayi ..and their eyes were doing the talking ..

Oh yes woh toh ha,.....Nikunj has come so a long way ki u cant tell she is the same person who came on 6th Dec 2010....Piyush toh khair acha Actor hai hi, aaj CV's ne usse bhi kaafi achi tarah use kiay

and in GC's absence i think these two have great potential to take the story forward .. i only hope they dont show her getting pregnant.. that would be sad...

the restless saturday is back for me, but this time surprisingly not for Maaneet ..i hope the story takes a good shape and doesnt end up being a make shift arrangement for Maanets absence ..
 looks like the bindi on Annie's nose fell off since yesterday  ...LOL

Maan and Dev coming face to face was abruptly cut off, i would have liked to see what was to happen after that, but i guess we will wait till monday after all ..

Yes the flow was lost and isliye i want the whole ting to repeat on Monday, If the flow is lost then the feel of it is lost too

I loved the dilemma the best .. the reluctance slowly melting away from his face but him trying hard to not melt .. there was this moment that i loved the most in the episode.. it was when Manav left and there is awkward silence and they want to go back to their work and Annie wants water... Arjun offers to get it.. it was the first time he took a step towards her in ages .. and that was just the moment of the day for me.. and then the scene he couldnt take his eyes off her while she worked was fab as well...

in a way, i would say they have shown good team work, and the way the episode was planned was engaging and interesting ..
the tension between Arjun and Annie was apparent ... 
to react or not to react
to act or not to act
to see or not to see
to feel or not to feel ...

but with Valentines ahead... not that those in love need a day to express what they feel for one another, i hope Arjun gives Annie a reason to smile Smile

going scene by scene

Geet and Maan: the idea of Maan not being a good story teller but still trying .. i would say 5/10

Arjun and Annie: Arjun making bahanas as to why so much time was wasted, was a build up to the later scenes 6/10

Maan and Tony the dude and his luccha friends: 3/10 ( 2 marks for thee punch only and the taveez hanging around his neck at all points)

Dev seeing Maan and wanting to help him from a distance: 7/10 ( this is just for the guy being superly hot, did i mention ever that men with glasses look .TongueCensored..Blushing)

You gotta admit Samir Sharma has an amazing Screen Presence Kuch productive Kiya bhi nahi and it already looks like he was the Dev from day one

i loved Naveen Singh Ahluwaalia though he was shown only in FBs ... i watched this dude for bits in jyoti and he was damn cute in Dil Kya chahta hai ... so i am happy they got him .. it feels like he was always Dev ..

Annie, Arjun, Romeo, Manisha and Manav: 7/10 further to go on, i liked the build up of the tension, the indirect conversation and the exchange of cross conversation.

Maan, dada, receptionist- ill let this one pass

Arjun, Annie, Manav- 8/10 just for sajna ve ...Embarrassed

Arjun and Annie- awwwwww.... i wont mark this one .. pyar ki koi marking nahi hoti .. i will allow this without marks for Arjun in ages displayed what you can call was love that i used to see in his eyes ...

Over all .. like you can see, it was more of Arjun and Annie and i am not complaining .. infact ...
yeh dil maange more .. aha !!

Indeed super saturday!!

Love,
Niha.

Nihu meri Jaan...
Meri PKB-JKS partner yeh lo after so long i have quoted u Wink

hahaha... and replied ...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserial

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

HugHugHug

Hello Ji.....Vinu ji.Smile

Welcome JD Welcome...

Happy Valentines Day to you too....Par usmein Aur Time hai na???Ouch

Viji agar woh keh raha hai toh le le, tera kya ja raha hai...

Geet ki tarah free mein jo miley le le....Uska dil kyon toodne kaWink....

Muniza
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
BlushingVinu my louve, Valentines kal hai .. dont tell me you are not coming tomorrow .. apni nautanki se ,milne nahi aaoge kal ke din with a red baloon and a bunch of red and white carnations???Embarrassed
aur saath saath crackle bhi leke aana ...!!!!
see i am not giving you a reason to see a disappointed face ..
kitni acchi hoon main
waise .. happy pre-valentines Hug

HugHugHug

LVraazlovetheserialInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
LOLThought V-Day was meant to be on a Monday.  But with LVraaz I would also wish everyone of the sis's a truly fabulous and very Happy V-Day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz--Magnificent---honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

aur uss beech intezaar karte karte baalo main juvey bhi bhar jaati hai ...Ouch

Originally posted by muniza75

HugHugHug

VinuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

Happy Valentine buddy Hug....

Tum aate ho toh bahar aati hai
Sukhe patto mein jaan si aati haiEmbarrassed

Muniza

LVraaz--Magnificent--lovetheserialInfinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Hiya Viji , Muni , Nihu , Lavz , Aditi , Vinuji ....and all the others .....kya haal chaal ??? sab changa manga ? Smile

LVraazlovetheserialadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Go to top