3IDTZ-Dev Ki baj gayi Seeti, AA ki Baj gayi Ghanti - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jes75

Haan Munni ...kuch aisa hi haal hai mera ....and bachon ke dad ka fav dialogue hai " tum din bhar karti kya ho ? "   πŸ˜­

Wah, waisey tumhare hubby ka dialogue main apne hubby ko bolti hoon...

Waisey better my hubby doesn't help my kids, aadha toh cheekhte hain, and my kids were like better mommy can help...Aur woh khush ho jatey hain...And mummy most busy women in the world...Job, business, kids, friends, family, subko time do....Tell you honestly main hardly sleep kurti hoon.....Pur kya karo mujhey khudh responsibility leyne ki aadat hai...

Muniza
Originally posted by rickks

Meri Jaan maine Us din use Book Kiya tha Jis din us ne entry maari thi and also on the day when he got his actual Hair style back.....Chal peeche ja LINE MEIN
πŸ˜‰

mera No: kab aayega??πŸ˜›
LOL ... theek hai .. u want him !! keep him !! khush ho ja .. ja ja .. !!! i dont eye things others eye ..
i like exclusive maal, jo sirf mera ho ..
like my Vinu ..
where he is btw ?
fir se gayab?

Originally posted by rickks

Meri Jaan maine Us din use Book Kiya tha Jis din us ne entry maari thi and also on the day when he got his actual Hair style back.....Chal peeche ja LINE MEIN
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyy tere number 4 hai... after momma and me ... and Al ... we have booked him already .. and by the time he reaches you we would have already cooked him πŸ˜›

chalo achha hai i aint the only one ... i thought ki bahut maar padegi aaj πŸ˜† no worries nihu , viju ...we are the IDIOTZ and we believe in sharing and caring ....hai na ? aapas mein baant lengey ....πŸ˜†

i use mediker !! aur woh US main nahi milta ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

US mein zarorat bhi nahin hai....Haila main toh India kabhi na aaon, i hate lies.....

Muniza
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Did I mention?

I.Love.This.New.Dev. ☺️

He's totally hot. Just as AS was.. but this one looks better. HAHA no jootis!

<3 *sighhhhhhhhhhhh* Just can't wait for the MaanDev confrontation. Two hot men .. haila save me! πŸ˜†

BTW I think the first time in the history of GHSP .. we saw the least amount of Geet.. LOL.

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZ Aaja Jhappi Pa le πŸ€—

Samir Sharma is looking Dashing, he has defo Got style, and that aura about him which make u feel ki arrey yeh toh hamesha se dev tha

Koi baat nahi, Join the Bandwagon Dear....Hum main se kaafi log ke vichaar yehi hai....So No Jhootis only JhappisπŸ€—πŸ€—
beta maa ke gehne virasat main milenge..
advice milegi ..
lekin maa ki pasand ..
raam raam !!
aaj kal ke bacche ..i tell you.

Originally posted by LavZ

mera No: kab aayega??πŸ˜›

long long time lag jayega till that happens ... !! tab tak we can make do with awesome AnJun scenes ...
i really am waiting to see where this goes..
no kidding when i say i actually cant wait for monday to see what happens next..

Trust me Babes, the Precap jolted me completely....I was like whoaaa...Yeh ya ho raha hai....Bohat badiya feel thi😳

Trust me i too am waiting for Monday

Originally posted by muniza75

Wah, waisey tumhare hubby ka dialogue main apne hubby ko bolti hoon...

Waisey better my hubby doesn't help my kids, aadha toh cheekhte hain, and my kids were like better mommy can help...Aur woh khush ho jatey hain...And mummy most busy women in the world...Job, business, kids, friends, family, subko time do....Tell you honestly main hardly sleep kurti hoon.....Pur kya karo mujhey khudh responsibility leyne ki aadat hai...

Muniza

I know Munni ...waise bhi kam sleep hoti hai aur uss par yeh Maan ❀️....thodi bahut neend aati hai woh bhi chheen leta hai yeh aadmi ...😳
i think the makers used a lot of time in finalising and choosing the new Dev, and the efforts have paid off and by the looks if it most of us like Sameer...
i hope we get to see a good set of variations in his acting... he seems positive at the moment, but will he always be?
or will he now be seen dawning the role of a possessive brother in the absence of Maan?
Dev has more reasons to hate Arjun than Maan .. and with Dev right in front of him will Arjun step back again?