Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TAKLU Rocked D Epi!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey pplHug
I have watched yesterday's epi 6 tyms already nd will watch it again at 6.30pmLOL jab se net disconnect hua hai i only watch pkyek repeats again nd againEmbarrassed...........OK so cuming to d point i jst LURVED ABHIYA yesterday nd in d previous few daysEmbarrassed............dey r playing STALKING -STALKING nowadaysROFL pehle piya was behind abhay nd abhay was ignoring her nd now vice -versaLOLLOL but seriously luvd abhiya's stiff modelingLOLLOL but deir eye-lock wasBlushing nd T was extra Hawt nd stylish when she was walking..she was jst PURRFECTBig smile nd did i mention dat tracker was extra -PURRFECT????ROFLROFL mishkoo was cute nd naturalTongue............
And yayyyeeeeeeee luvd d new luv interest of sassy (well not soErmm sassy but yeah plumpy) panchhiLOLLOL panchi ka RAJ oops RAJKUMAR ROFLROFLROFL...............dey r made for each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......he was so damn HAWWTTTTBlushingBlushingBlushing nd deir dance was  d best dance on d show till nowROFLROFLROFL..................d TAKLU was luking like  a PAN WALA bhaiya ROFLROFLROFL
Nd ermmm T......a few days ago i think ur dialogue writer went nuts.........AngryAngryAngry u called my chaandeena scary???Angry how dare u.....?? u mad woman!!!!AngryAngryAngry u were luking scarier wid ur new not-so-gud hairstyleAngryAngryAngry dey r not scary but sassy nd hawttt!!!Big smile

PS....i m so addicted to dis forum dat even though i m at my frnd's place i m sitting on her computer nd writing  bakwaas here!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
BTW I JST LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV ABHIYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

yes the taklu was very funnyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ya,this show is uniqueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@all......................first of all luv u all for replying Hug nd secondly yayyeParty i can now visit i-f on sundays........i can cum to d cyber cafe on sundays nd visit i-f...........yipeeeeeeeeee nd BTW my exams r starting on 15th march...so long tym!!!!

that's super cool!!!!!!! Smile next time you come, you'll be deluged with chaand sigs. ROFL

and the boring without-pkyek sundays will become awesome too! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index