India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

A woman of substance - Laali

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

There are so many things to say about her..But All I can say in just a few words - That  Laali is truly a Woman of  Substance...As a Daughter - As Wife - As mother  - As Bahu - As Sister ..And many more relations belongs to her....

Inspite of all the bitter reality of her life , Inspite the fact Life has never-ever been easy with her at any Phase , not with all relations ,Inspite of all hurdles , humilations , Problems , torture , hardships....She over come with her Faith , Guts & attitude... Seems like Nothing was big in front of her Guts, Grit , Determination & Positivity...Clap

For once-  I admire  The mahan type of character of Soap inspite of her some out of world Nature....Bcuz the way its written her steps  seems real to me...She never kept cried over her fate..She fought & took a stand all time.....Her Love was truly true for everyone..She is the Kind soul...Who meant to change many lives around...Star

She fought & She won...Clap

I truly admire & adore Ratan Rajpoot to Portray this character so Well.. Laali is extremly sweet & Innocent at time ..But When it comes on Right & wrong & her Moral ..She never bears wrong AT ALL..She fights no matter How big the Problem is.... Never shown her Give up at any single stage..Clap

All I can Say is I  love you Laali ... You meant to  give happiness to many & change many lives....Long live - No matter show on /off ..you 'll remain in heart of viewers for ever & ever......StarClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top