Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||DOTW-- is pia being a hypocrite?n abhay,a dumb|| (Page 2)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

It's NeethiEmbarrassed
Well, I'm not really surprised, Dolly, because Abhay is not the kinds who plays 'Blame Game'. I, honestly, can't imagine him saying, "You know my secret, now I'll know your secret!" He does not want to know Pia's secret because she knows his. He wants to know it because it hurts her. His reason is not tit-for-tat.
Coming to Pia, well, her condition, her position is tough to understand. It's difficult for people who haven't been through itSmile
why the hell do i always get confused btw u n fatu??? no seriously tell me this is the fifth time i am caalling u fatima right???Confusedor is it even more!!!!Cry
well i will try to improve..... some day LOL else u will be my fatima n she will be neeti for me..
okay i am gpoing oftopic aint i??? right so back to disc then!!!
pia i wont say anything !!! for me she is being immature n unfair in loads of things ... seriously it feels like kekta cant decide what she wants to do with her chracter so no comments .. but after watching todays episode i realise what u say abt abhay is right he doent want tit for tat n it really feels self less. still agar vo ek baar bhi pia ko realise karwa deta that how it is to interfere in someones life it would have been logical and a relief too!!! still no complaints on him

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Lol! No probs, dolls.
Yup, Pia is being unfair, I'm totally with you on that one. I'm waiting for her to tell Abhay the truth. Like I said, I'm liking this track. 
But seriously, now, I've had enough of kitchen politics in this show. I really want the supernatural side to be explored, and yes, with proper effects and proper make-up!
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I think that Pia is being a bit of a hypocrite with trying to get Abhay to stay away from her secret. Though that's exactly what he did to her. But now that she knows Abhay's secret, i think that she should be able to tell (and trust) him
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks for this DOTW

do u guys think pia is being a hypocrite in asking abhay to stay away from her perswonal matters when she herself left no stone unturned in exploiting abahay's privacy??

yes , she is .

do u think that abhay is being a dumb in not reactin to this... pia is doing an injustice to him after all .. so du u think abhay's" i am cool with everything that pia throws my way" reaction??

No , Abhay is more than a human.So,he understands human behaviour much better than pia.That is the reason he isn't reacting.

would u have wanted abhay to be a little bit more stern pn his stand of knowing abt pia's past?

I'm okay wid Abhays reaction.Atleast someone is more matured here.

are u happy with the way kekta mai is shaping the story?? if no then how r u guys dissapionted..

The only thing I don't like in this story is unnecessary intro of  new characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN-nautankidollz-

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

okay before all u remove ur sandals n other footwear n start hitting me up with it pls first listen me out hmm so guys welcome to the second DOTW of this weeekkk

PADHAAROOO MAAREE DESSSS .. DESSSS REE..

*gets a whack from tanu*

ahem ahem sorry guys got distracted for few seconds .. so where was i ?? yup this week's DOTW!!!

hmm so here r the questions for this week for all of u to discuss.. share ur veiws n no fighting or bashing or mudslinging alowed here seriously dont do any of that stuff around here its not healthy for good kids u know??? ----LOLLOL 

do u guys think pia is being a hypocrite in asking abhay to stay away from her perswonal matters when she herself left no stone unturned in exploiting abahay's privacy?? ---No b/c I dont think she wants people to think that she is trying to attract abhay...

do u think that abhay is being a dumb in not reactin to this... pia is doing an injustice to him after all .. so du u think abhay's" i am cool with everything that pia throws my way" reaction??-No b/c piya was restless about abhay's matters so abhay should also be restless about pia's matters

would u have wanted abhay to be a little bit more stern pn his stand of knowing abt pia's past?- no b/c pia wanted to probably help him n understand him as to  why he bahves like unusually...so yeah he shouldnt be stern...like pia tried so much despite abhay's warnings so why shouldnt he?

are u happy with the way kekta mai is shaping the story?? if no then how r u guys dissapionted..----little bit.

u guys may state ur veiws against the motion or along it.. everyone here has a right to state his or her opinion here but pls be polite n dont say anything that may hurt someone's feelings!!!!

last but not the least this post is not made to offend anybody.. if that is done i am sorry!!!

~~~ my answeres~~~

hmm as far as i am concerned i am seriously dissapionted after this week's episodes.. dunno why but all of them feel so illogical and incomplete.. the way pia is saying to abhay to ignore her matters sonds so hypocritic.. sorry for using that term but cant help it.. pia herself never respected abhay's privacy even though her secret is nothing in front opf his n now when he asks her abt that she is hiding things from him..

what dissapionted me more was abhay's cool reaction to it ... i mean seriously boy the girl liteally is insulting u n u r not saying a single thing to her ?? i mean why r u doing that?? bhay atleast once should have told pia that she is being hypocritic!!!! thats the only logical answere any being would have givenn

n last i am seriously frustrated with kekta .. i mean what is she doing with PKYEK?? its one of my fav shows n she is ruinging it !!!! this track could have been so much more entertain ing ..

*sighs* hope i get the old essense of pkyek back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
wow thanky guys for the amazing answeres n for participating in the dotw lov u guys for being so active here
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
She is not being a hypocrite. She is just wary, this secret is huge. If Mr.D finds out it will cause lots of problems in many peoples lives. Until Abhay entered her life she had no one whom she can tell about her past. So ofcourse she is scared even though she knows her secret will be save with Abhay. 
About Abhays secret who will believe that vampires exists. They will all think its just crazy talk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I am just thinkin about the precap of yesterday????????
He knows????How???
And then he lied?????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index