Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love at First Sight thread 2, note in pg 157 (Page 120)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
lovely promo...

update soon

thnx for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janakivallav

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
any one update
Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6838/image2xvy.jpg

Warning :-18+

Next Part:-

Maan laughed and hugged her more tightly.Geet snuggled closely to maan.Maan kissed her hair and said jaan.

Geet look at him when maan said I'm sorry jaan,when geet  said no maan,but maan stop her and said no jaan, I think I should understand ur condition and I should help rather than  left u to handle and face all situation alone, no geet I was wrong I know I want to see u independent but may be I was here and I mean if I was here and make u understand the situation and then it's my fault and I gave u pain ,I'm sorry geet but trust me geet I never spend a single moment in peace, each single moment I want to come back and take u in my arms, to see u whole day & night,how much I missed ur non stop talk, laugh , innocent  smiles, mujhe pyaar se dekhna,, subha jaldi uthiye keheke tuhana, I missed u take my arms every night, I missed ur everything, when I forget my food how u insist me to eat it,how u take care of my everything before I say anything u understood, and what I have done I'm really bad geet, but geet trust me I never want to leave u I want to be with u always , Geet I know u feared that may be I'll again leave u when geet put her hand on his mouth but maan take it and hold  it and kissed it and said but no geet I'll not geet.I'll never leave u chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, I know ur fear and some how ur trust is also shaken but I promise u I will win it again. But jaan pls give me time and little trust and pls jaan, don't wipe the smile from ur face.pls jaan,

Geet have tears in her eyes and she just kissed maan's heart and said I love u maan and I trust u maan,I know whatever happen it's our destiny and u never done anything wrong but just circumstances were wrong.

Maan look at geet and kissed her eyes and those tears when geet smiles and filled maan's face with kisses and said maan I trust u more than anything , I know u will never leave me I love u jaan, love u.

Maan smiles and take her in his arms and love u too jaan, and kissed her lips gently.

Maan look at geet and geet look at maan both lost in each other eyes, both longed for each other, craved for each other and each other's love, care, warmth.

Maan smiles little and see her eyes which r wants his love, he bend down to capture her lips but he thought to tease her little by kissed her cheek then to corner of her lips then to her nose and then slightly bit her lower lips like nothing happen and with draw when geet frowned and looked at him but maan said  u r so sweet dear, geet smiles gently when maan traced his finger on her forehead to eyes to cheek to ear to neck to shoulder to throat to jaw to collar bone to her cleavage  then to little inside and maan continuously looking at her and her expression which is changed and her breathing gradually becoming fast and then she moaned when he pinched her buds then her naval and quickly came close to take her to another world  but his cell ring and he just look at the cell and  said  good night jaan.I'm coming within few mins and left from there with his cell .

Maan return after 30mins and found geet is sleeping.

He quickly changed slide besides her and pull her close but geet snapped his hand and turned her face and just said good night.and let me sleep.

After few moments maan said jaan,Naraj ho mujhse.

Geet:-I'm sleeping now and don't disturb me.

Maan chuckled and kissed her cheeks and her ear lobes and said jaan look at me na.

Geet:-I'm sleeping now.

Maan slowly nuzzled her neck and said jaan, listen once.

Geet just removed his hand from her waist and try to get up but maan pull her again and this time hold her more tightly and where geet said maan,

Maan who buried his face on her neck and said jaan, for once look at me.

Geet turned  and maan soon pull her too close like there is no gap between them. He cover both of them by blanket and said jaan,r u listening

Geet:-hmmm

Maan kissed her cheeks and said jaan first u r looking too tired and u need little rest also.I can't over looked ur comfort for my passaion and for me ur comfort come first and don't worry just little sleep I will make up for it. Sec u trust me na , and if  yes then ''.U will know the read for this call  and y at this hour and who called me?

Geet look at him with amusement and respect, care, love, desire and passion in her eyes , she just close her eyes then said maan I love u and I trust u  more than anything  and kissed his heart first then  his lips passionately .

Both hugs each other where geet playing with maan's finger then slowly slowly dose off to sleep for some time as she know If maan promise something he will fulfill it as  when she wake up she have to face maan's passion and desire and love and she Giggled and shied and feel blessed to have maan in her life.

But geet didn't know tomorrow she will be surprised by her husband ,          

Next morning when Geet woke up she found maan is busy to doing something and she smiles and just get up from the bed and hugged him from behind,

Maan at first jolted to her touch as she wear nothing .

Maan said jaan , and turns and then take the spread and cover her and seen blush spreading on her cheeks, he chuckled and bit her lips and said good morning jaan, how r u feeling now

Geet frowned and said m well but  as ur  behaving like I'm not and turn her face when maan said well jaan I know u r well but as I want u to be more well and fit always, and u know reason and winked at her when geet blushed and maan continue now don't frowned at me , come have bath.

Geet try to protest but maan take her in the washroom and help her to take bath but this bath is bathing less and their love making more.

At 10.30 maan is lying in the bed and geet on him and both panting when some one knock the door .

Maan frowned when geet said maan aab toh chroiye kya sochenge sab

Maan hold her and said koi kuch nehi sochega as all r outside to attend some godh Bharai Function .

Here only yash, meera, dev, vicky and pari r here so .

Geet:-Oh God then what will they think and they will tease me?

Maan:- no one will tease u now stay here and let me see who is that unlucky person

Maan get up and put his track pant and went to see and found vicky is there with some funny expression.Maan came out from the room and close the door and said what happen?

Vicky with frowned said bro do u have any problem with me

Maan puzzled his expressed when vicky said then y m stuck with that sameera here?

Maan frowned now and said what is she doing here now, I thought she was with dadi ma in Gurgaon

Pari come and said cause sameera jee ne kaha u told her to stay here.cause we r going some where together for picnic as for the change of weather.

Maan cursed her under his breath and said called her parents now and told them to take her with them.

Vicky:- but.

Maan:-I'll called papa and informed her about it now leave.

Then maan turns and enter the room where he found geet is grt up from the bed and wearing his shirt which is went to her thigh but she is still pulling to cover more.

Maan forget all and just looking at his innocent wife and her innocent work.

Then geet frowned and said aab kya karu.

Maan come and stand behind her and gently hold her by her waist  and said u r looking cute and kissed her both cheek and then his one hand enter the under of the shirt caressed  stomach and belly button when  his another hand  on her her thigh  caressing it and gradually it goes inside the thigh when geet gasped loudly and when the finger enters the forbidden territory and give her pleasure , she just moaned loudly and by his finger he enter her and  geet clutched his hands tightly and moaned loudly maannn' and after few moments she hit the climax and almost collapse there.

Maan scoop her in his arms and placed her in the bed and  slide beside her and take her in his arms and said love u jaan and kissed her nose.

After little rest maan bring some food in the room and feed her and feed him self then said take rest till then maan called his papa and informed him about his decision and then said ok papa, as u say

Geet :- kya hua , any problem

Maan :- yes and told her the incident and geet said I don't know but some how I feel that sameera isn't change she done all just to stay here

Maan:-I know but let's forget all now only me and u this is our main priority .

Geet smiles and said yes.

Then,Maan take geet in his lap and said so aajka plan kya hain

Geet:- hmmm

Maan:-jaldi bolo or else I already planned for whole day

Geet  hit him playfully and said I want to go back to our farm house

Maan:- jaan ek baat bolo

Geet who is playing with his hair and then rub her finger sensually on his ear to neck but maan groaned and said jaan

Geet giggles and said boliye na

Maan:-r u a mind reader

Geet shocked and look at maan with confused expression?

Precap:-Nasha iye pyaar ka nasha hain or Askhonse tune iye kya kehe dia

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 31 July 2011 at 12:36am

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

skydaffodils7pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05nehavashiaparna_mmishimstar432zymalmudi9290860623sonika1974zarlishkhan01leothelionsyedahasmi123kirannaryaninonabebuthendral_111mmishra1mans22-divya-diyachillrajanirchandranDazlingdivyalovepoosweetie_flowersMSgayatrijosh.poojarichu26mamatha.mishtykhuranashruthiruchsrashi_jainbabli0204rostashmaaneetmicky11-Magicia-maanluveravani_9CrystalSayaLadyArwenimaasthaHADmishtisiroililyNav2010maaneetkimeetcharlie1950abina03am_sweet_parim-g19prachimishra85Beena_gvidu87GurruKiDeewani-ninavimisty_drastifanraj_202Ilovemskmoonlight44ridhz21heermeherytanuja9staroneserialsneethuMGGudiyalovesguruprincess163sheetalvasa-SmexySmile-love4allpreetymaaneetjeyanthi123maaneetmaahiTeamMcSwareksimi91ritzy09Niharika.Nair-Veritaserum-ammu5Ramhariushankitvcsweet cherrysonu4everajenntehzeeb25krati5Krishnaluv94ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1blueopalminnie_tweetiesanu3108Ash1991mrk-1t_areeb--Ratna--sona-rairsroopaliseemamarysun-naaaaaaaaapreethiachsweety22keenu_kkkooliionamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11aamirkhanfanmaaniqra..hinal..nahtani88divareenapreethimonikasethjanu_2006-Priti11-SahSahswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212RageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelrs12345kahkashansakinaTyroana56Craziest_MGimpoojavermaShruti_Goyaltabby999todayzstar_BlackPearl_Amor.abinash079mysteriousmilliDownhillblackb28khwaishfanspvd

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hi all
how r u all
 updated another part of this ff
sorry for any mistake
 pls read and do comments
pls pressed the liked button also
 ur comments inspired me lots
who want to pm for the update regarding any ff
 then pls add me
in this id, this id only for sending pm to all readers
 PrithviSanyopm

wait maan will fullfull his all promises and maan know he done a mistake to left geet like that but his intentions r not bad
 his only dream to see his wife's all dream achieved
from now he will help his wife to fulfill his wife's all dream and  geet will help his husband maan to complete all duty
 we will see new dimension of their relationship from now

will send pm little later and who r not receiving any pm ,pls empty ur inbox  may be ur inbox is full

love
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 31 July 2011 at 12:40am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi1239290860623LadyArwenprachimishra85cherieLoverabina03ridhz21luv_DDwajiha-1minnie_tweetiemrk-1sanu3108Krishnaluv94Ramhariammu5simi91zaara2212rs12345kahkashansakinaTyroRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelimpoojaverma--Ratna--sun-naaaaaaaaachsweety22..hinal..monikasethjanu_2006SahSahnamita25CrazzyBusymitzi11Amor.mysteriousmillitodayzstar_BlackPearl_Downhillblackb28spvd

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
res

*editted*
wowww loved it di
1 question 
it was already afternoon when maan asked what is the plan for day???
dont u think he should ask something else di Wink
but seriously that sameera has not all changed she is the same old Censored
n awesome precap

yipeee me first PartyDancing

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 31 July 2011 at 12:49am

Janakivallav

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
loved the update...
so finally they r catching up for the lost time...
i think sameera has not changed at all...
pl cont soon

Janakivallav

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
so romantic part 
loved it 
pls cont

Janakivallav

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbb  yaar...
i  loved it...looking   fwd...

Janakivallav

Go to top