India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Wandering Mind !! (Page 5)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Kudos 2 u for puttin a bravefront...bt for him 2 redeem nw...hmmm..idk..bt i thnk d cvs lost it completely instead of him becumin Shaanz alter ego or wasn't he one, he mastermindes d Whole mms scandal n in anthr sec he goes n hugs him...DOES THAT MAKES SENSE TO U?? me toh a definite no..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkertvrasikakubaretanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

@tanthya: I beg to differ here. The CV's have had enough time and space to resolve this issue. They are simply dilly dallying by introducing new characters.

Shantanu's character in that process is not being paid any attention in order to be brought to order. The current track is not helping either. And any person who makes a mistake and who realises that and tries to make ammends, is supposed to be given a fair chance. Here the CV's need to bring in something that gives Shantanu the opportunity to return!! he is trying and we can see that and we accept that too.. But then why RaJen!?!?!

and I don't see why Rahul-Jenny track that is being shown right now in such detail is going to be a key factor to resolving ShaNak issue here in Dhulwadi!! Why bring Anand then!!??

Jessica,

Had the Issue been resolved so fast and so smoothly, it would not have contributed to the progression in Shanak's life  nor would it have molded Shaan's views...it would have been a still blushing Khanak with forever interested in romp Shaan on one hand and a roote hue  Shan ko manathi hui Khanak , the next instance...How long can we watch it...by this act...they are allowing the graph to grow albeit slightly ...

Shan's character is  being paid attention , it is being altered slowly and imperceptibly ..we saw an instance of it when he is shocked afetr realizing that something is seriously wrong with Anand and instead of blurting it out , he manages to hold on to his tongue [once he understands that Anand does not want this news to leak out]...They are showing Shan learning ....

Just as there is anand in Shan's life..there is a Jenny in Rahul's .....so far they have not shown her character in its entirety and we have  been shown a facet ..thats it ...how can one conclude on that..lets wait and see...that is what I am  saying lets wait and watch..lets see what these two bring to the serial..

Anand will unify Shanak, Jenny will rip off the cold mask of Rahul n make him vulnerable,she will have a fatal effect on Rahul's life , it will be Shanaks task to forgive him n help him ...otherwise Jenny does not make sense ...
-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Awesome discussion......

thanks tanthya for making the topic and bringing on the discussion.....
loved everyones views......

wonderful points put forward by gaayu.......they resonate the pulse of the forum.....commendable indeed !!

My dad says that we should always keep in mind -- "Some mistakes can be corrected and some absolutely cannot. Similarly, some mistakes can be forgiven but some are such that they deserve punishment. So  the actions and reactions should be well thought of before committing something serious."
In this case what sort of crime Rahul has committed I would like to ask other members.....
Was it a simple friendly kiddish joke ??........
or a serious attempt to play with a woman's honour , self respect and reputation.......that too roping in her dead husband's look alike ??

The immaturity of characters is highlighted with this one Rahul -Shaan hug.................

my POV.......Rahul's character can not be redeemed and even if it is......
I don't see the character fit to play a parallel lead to the Shaan who was once the apple of our eye and is now reduced to a sissy......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazjparkertvrasikakubare

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

Kudos 2 u for puttin a bravefront...bt for him 2 redeem nw...hmmm..idk..bt i thnk d cvs lost it completely instead of him becumin Shaanz alter ego or wasn't he one, he mastermindes d Whole mms scandal n in anthr sec he goes n hugs him...DOES THAT MAKES SENSE TO U?? me toh a definite no..

Am I in a battlefield ???Smile .....I am amidst frnds having an interesting discussion and one who are helping me in figuring out many knots in my head...

Rahul for me was the needed antithesis of Shan ....but it did not work out ...and they tried making him out to be a alterego...which did not work out either..

No, That  does not make sense ..and I have said it in the post itself...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

That is the biggest question SathyaApprove.....Lets hope the CVs are reading this!...... Amazing post as alwaysClap.....

I have not given up , yet..May ..since I am catching glimpses of the olden,golden RBO..will stay put and watch  with detachment ..[first time , I got too involved and was severely disappointed Ouch ].

Thank You, May !!Tongue
roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@tanthya..i don thnk ny of us here hv ny qualms wid d new gurl...d main pt is d Whole MMS-DHULWADI seems so rushed n hush...we wudn't hv hd ny problem hd Shaanz character wud hv been atleast 50%remorseful nd Manishz payng atleast sme price 4 his act.....dey hv tken d whole MMS thng in a very light note n supposedly d show airs on Starone which is a youth channel...nd sendin a wrong msg can't be dne wid!!WHO KNOWS WHO ALL GT INSPIRED??creative license ??? bt dis....na baba....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by jparker

@tanthya: I beg to differ here. The CV's have had enough time and space to resolve this issue. They are simply dilly dallying by introducing new characters.

Shantanu's character in that process is not being paid any attention in order to be brought to order. The current track is not helping either. And any person who makes a mistake and who realises that and tries to make ammends, is supposed to be given a fair chance. Here the CV's need to bring in something that gives Shantanu the opportunity to return!! he is trying and we can see that and we accept that too.. But then why RaJen!?!?!

and I don't see why Rahul-Jenny track that is being shown right now in such detail is going to be a key factor to resolving ShaNak issue here in Dhulwadi!! Why bring Anand then!!??

Jessica,

Had the Issue been resolved so fast and so smoothly, it would not have contributed to the progression in Shanak's life  nor would it have molded Shaan's views...it would have been a still blushing Khanak with forever interested in romp Shaan on one hand and a roote hue  Shan ko manathi hui Khanak , the next instance...How long can we watch it...by this act...they are allowing the graph to grow albeit slightly ...

I meant resolving the MMS issue. i never said the issue has been resolved! They brought Dhulwadi to resolve the issue. at least that's what I presume!!

Shan's character is  being paid attention , it is being altered slowly and imperceptibly ..we saw an instance of it when he is shocked afetr realizing that something is seriously wrong with Anand and instead of blurting it out , he manages to hold on to his tongue [once he understands that Anand does not want this news to leak out]...They are showing Shan learning ....

Dearie, Shantanu was always sensitive!! The fact that he realises that Anand has something odd going on, is because he is sensitive. I am referring to Shantanu's forgiving or maybe say overlooking Rahul's mistake!! That somehow does not fir in his character. He is his character following Khanak to Dhulwadi to make amends. But here again the track is not helping him nor the storyline.

Just as there is anand in Shan's life..there is a Jenny in Rahul's .....so far they have not shown her character in its entirety and we have  been shown a facet ..thats it ...how can one conclude on that..lets wait and see...that is what I am  saying lets wait and watch..lets see what these two bring to the serial..

Pointless. They brought Anand to play cupid between ShaNak. Understandable. Though I somehow think pointless, but I guess it made some difference. But yet ShaNak were shown together in spite of Anand's presence and still anand has not yet interferred that much. But Jenny, is totally no needed and for what? To redeem rahul? For what he did?! Nah.. not understanding!! We waiting is the only option here right and we are waiting... Only hope that the wait is not too long!!Cry

Anand will unify Shanak, Jenny will rip off the cold mask of Rahul n make him vulnerable,she will have a fatal effect on Rahul's life , it will be Shanaks task to forgive him n help him ...otherwise Jenny does not make sense ...
Exactly my point. Jenny was and is not needed here at this popint. Maybe never.

It is wishful thinking if you think Jenny is here to rip off the mask from Rahul's face! Why!? Why her? It is not necessary!! ShaNak already know that Rahul is responsible. They are the ones who should together be unforgiving to him or then bash him.

Am only arguing in good faith!Smile
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by deepa_01

Am I in a battlefield ???Smile .....I am amidst frnds having an interesting discussion and one who are helping me in figuring out many knots in my head...

Rahul for me was the needed antithesis of Shan ....but it did not work out ...and they tried making him out to be a alterego...which did not work out either..

No, That  does not make sense ..and I have said it in the post itself...
@bold: Atta girl!! Yes all is a discussion of the intellects and in good faith!!Clap

Go to top