India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k update 16th feb

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

prof sinha is telling kash how rahul ayk acha larka hai or wo tujhse shaadi karna chahta hai. wo bahuot acha larka hai, or wo tujhse se kush rakhea ge (complete bakwas)suj cums in openeing the doors wide open. prof sinha takes his glasses off and stares at him(urm.if he wants a betta look at suj it'd help if he had a glasses on). he storms up 2 suj. suj says "tu mujhse shaadi karogi mujhse". prof sinha says get out of my house. kash doesn't wanna even c ur face neva mind marry u. suj says i wanna hear this from kash's mouth. prof tells him 2 get out. suj says i will go after hearing kash's answer. suj walks up 2 kash ansd ask asks 4 an answer. kash thinks........how do i say in front of papa. i want 2 marry suj 4 revege.......but i can't says this in front of papa. prof says wt r u w8ing 4 kash.tell him that u don't wanna marry him. kash says papa agar tum ko lagat hai ke rahul mujh ko kush rakea ge to me me ye shaadi se manzoor hu. room goes silent. suj walks backwards. camera is on his feet walking backwards.and we hear the footsteps. suj leaves and prof sinha goes 2 his room. kash says......wt have u donre kash..how could u agree 2 this marrige (yes! how could u). now how will u take revenge from suj.

lalit,cg,vasu, and veena r talking. lalit says mai nai abhi abhi prof sinha sea bat ki.kashiush is shaadi sai manzoor hai. vasu thinks y would she say no.after all rahul is a very big business man. lalit asks wt she's thinking. vasu says nowt......she looks at veena and says i was only thinking that kash and rahul ki jori kitni achi hai. suj walks in and is praticulary crying. veena get's up after seeing him. but suj just walks away without a word.

suj is in room and throws down his jacket. he lies on the bed. and has flashbacks.of when both of them loved each other..then in kash's wedding 2 piyush.then when kash agreed 2 marry rahul. suj thinks that once again suj is loosing kash 4eva. no1 can keep her happy except 4 me. then y?????? is this happeneing.

akshat is thinking and charu cums with coffee. charu says akshat. he doesn't hear her so she syas again akshat and him the coffee muj. charu asks wt he's thinking of....... ak says 4 the 1st time i ave seen suj so upset. there was so much pain in his eyes.he was in so much pain. charu says don't worry........ as far as i no suj he will cum out of all this pain. ak says if it wasn't 4 u charu then..........charu interupts and says then there would've been another girl.they laugh.and ak says o.k i will drop u off home.

vasu goes 2 meet arch. she says kash just keeps interupting in ppl's life. she tells her about rahul and kash.arch says we will ave 2 do somat.then arch thinks....i won't do nything.it's good if kash and rahul get married then suj will b mine.

varun seems upsaet. mahek consoles him and says i will talk 2 kash about this marrige. varun says no1 can keep her happy except suj(u got that right).

ak goes 2 tell her y she agreed 2 this marrige. ak says i no who u r trying 2 hurt after doing all this. kash tell him 2 shut up .......and says i do not need ur help in my life... she leaves in a huff. kanan tells ak that we will make kash understand sumhow.

mahek goes 2 confront kash. she says how can u do this. u love suj. she says meri kasm khao ke tum suj say tumharai dil me bhool chukea hu. kash scream.o.k i haven't 4gottn suj yet. not bcoz i love him but bcoz i hate him. he killed piyush. he is a bloody murdurer!!!!!

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top