India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Come fall in love - Article

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
This is written by indya.com and not me. So please spare me of the bashing as in the other topic ( Vivian turns prankster)

Come fall in love...
STARONE.IN

It's that time of the year when you cherish that special someone in your life, when you drive away the winter chill with warm moments of tender gestures and impassioned declarations of love and togetherness. The time to fall in love all over again has begun, as Valentine' Day comes closer.

STARONE.IN

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena - Pia aka Sukirti Kandpal, Geet aka Drashti Dhami - Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary, Manav aka Sushant Singh Rajput - Archana aka Ankita Lokhande, Prem aka Harshad Chopra- Heer aka Additi Gupta, Tej aka Ravi Dubey- Toasty aka Aishwarya Sakhuja, have all witnessed ups and downs in their relationships and emerged triumphant in love. Now STAR One brings its viewers an opportunity to celebrate love with these couples of the telly world, who have made the viewers laugh, cry and feel along with them.

This year, Star One and Balaji team up to celebrate the biggest Valentine's event with the hottest couples of Indian television, who come together for the first time to take the viewers on a romantic journey like never before. STAR One brings to its audienceAjab Prem Ki Kahaani – a romantic evening that will take them on a journey of love through its various emotions of togetherness, happiness, separation, pain and sacrifice. It is sure to be an evening that is bound to make you fall in love, a little bit more!

Spreading the message of love, STAR One's Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani will feature splendid performances by some of the hottest and most favorite on-screen couples, who are all geared up to set the screen ablaze with their scorching chemistry. The viewers will see these much loved jodis of the small screen convey the feelings of love in dramatic Bollywood ishtyle.

The impressive jodis are all set to enthrall the audiences with their scintillating performances. The couples will groove on some of the most romantic Bollywood numbers of all times. The fanfare doesn't end there, as we have Anukalp doing an outstanding aerial act with his mystery partner.

Pia aka Sukirti Kandpal is very excited about her performance, and says, "I will be performing to three songs - Yeh Ishq Haaye from Jab We Met, Main Agar Kahun from Om Shanti Om, and Aisha's Gal Mithi Mithi Bol for the finale. It was fun dancing, and the most wonderful part was that we completed the shot in one take."

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena too enjoyed the novelty of dancing. "It was a good break from the regular shooting schedule, which is quite tiring. It was fun dancing, but hectic too, as we shoot six episodes per week and had to fit the valentine special in our schedule. My first dance will be a dream sequence on Kya Karoon from Wake Up Sid, while my second and finale songs are with Pia. It felt good, and like a celebration."

Anurag aka Harshad Chopra has more to add. "Star One's concept was to showcase the various stages of love, and I feature in the judaai part. It was fun, as I danced to Jag Suna Suna Laage, Tere Bin Main Kaise Jiya, and Bin Tere. As long as the dancing entails acting and isn't pure dancing, I enjoy the process. If it is all dance and no acting, then I don't enjoy it much," he says.

Gaurav Gera, Kiku, and Suresh Menon will play the perfect hosts for this romantic evening, as they try to outdo each other to make their point in favor of and against love. The duo will leave no stone unturned to make people fall down laughing from their seats. So much love and so much to look forward to! Stay tuned and get ready for the roller-coaster ride through love, love and more love! Witness love and emotions in its many forms in a special fun-filled evening with your favorite stars performing their best!

Tune in to Ajab Prem Ki Kahaani on February 13 at 8:00 PM onwards, only on Star One!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.-kavita-angel_KSGozzyie-Humaira-shruthiRChandani_C.Jane..

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for the valentine special episode!
Thanks for sharing! =D
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i m also waitin for it.Big smile
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
wow. .thnx 4 sharng

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index