India-Forums

Dazzle Designs: Is Pyar Ko... - PG 103 (Page 73)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome stuff Aani. The MoNaya one is so effen pretty. I can;t comment on their blog for some reason, is everyone having that problem?

Mohit-Panchi make my heart go gaga! They would really be lethal and the Aditi one. woah, didn't think of that. will have to try to merge them with screencaps and see. 

Oh, Romeo-Juliet..Woah, that sig is really good esp the rust color on it.

Jamie-landon is my favorite. I love love that book, the movie, the works and I love the quote you used on it.. Amazing<3 That book has amazing quotes<3 Hmm, you have given me an idea, with that book quotes something!

I don't who the rest of the people are, but awesome sigs!

OMG. Pratham and Gauri. I cannot ever forget. I LOVE LOVE them so much. They were the reason I was into Indian TV shows man! and I love that you used Title's pics song.. Ahh, and I love Season 1 over Season 2 anyday!

I LOVE the AR sig because it's KaSh, because it's so effen hot and because it's such a hot sequence. IT looks amazing Aani! At the moment, I am only spoting VD stuff, for the finale, and maybe after that too, but I shall def use this sig. It's so damn beautiful!

Oh, mixed couples update HERE we go: ShiRan ( Because I love to see your work on them), Mohit-Panchi more, maybe try screencaps, does Arjun and Sanaya count? I seriously want Arjun in VAIDHEI. Damn it, I want the LRL magic. Why can't something happen and Barun out and Arjun in. DAMN it man:( but yeah, sorry for the rant. Um, try Shilpa Anand and Jay Banushali. Now that be would be cute. <3
That;'s all I can think of now. and Mohit and Shilpa please? They were so amazing in that Dhanno song!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wooow Aaniii
d siggs ve been sooo  beautiful ...just loved it all d siggs
Superbbb
MOHIT-DRASHTI.

GURMEET-SANAYA.
love ya
muskaan

QueSeraSera

-Aastha_Mohit- IF-Rockerz
-Aastha_Mohit-
-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hayeee

awsomeee creations dear...

loved it a lottt

keep it up..

QueSeraSera

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Aaniii!!! Hug gorgeousss stuff!!! Hug 

QueSeraSera

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
awesomeee work..

QueSeraSera

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
OMGGG Each & Every Sigg is just amazing..!! Loved Loved the update so much! both this one & the previous one as well ..Specially Loved MoNaya one & Mohit-Panchi..! 

awwwiieee Mohit & Panchi does look so damn Adorable..  Innocence Personified <33 Gosh using it already man! <3

& LOLLOLLOL do I even need to say ur all MoNaya Stuffs are just Freaking Awesome as alwaysBlushingSilly Gosh the Pic is just too Adorable ..awww Cuteness & the Sigg is Ravishing Day Dreaming They Sizzles onscreen as well as Offscreen ...Aww SaJan/MoNaya !! Cutest Couple EVER Blushing Will defo use Monaya one soon :)

& the Romeo-Juliet one is so so Beautiful ...Loved it so much aanii ...I always loved your stuffs in B&W even more man! Magical Sigg & text OMGG OMGG Just so PERFECT ..I Love them <3

Umm..I'm not aware of this Jamie-Landon though but I can assure that the Sigg is extremly good ..Loved it too :)

OMGG WOWWW the next sigg after that on Edward & Vivian is FABBB aaniii Gosh so Amazing! Embarrassed

Even Anna & Will one is Fabulous ...& OMGG WOWWW Pratham-Gauri :OOO Gosh I miss them man! Adorable Sigg ..Loved it <3

Oh I toh almost Forgot bout Mohit-Aditi oneD'oh Yup The Sigg is HOWTT & I just loved the Text of Mohit-Aditi wala sigg ...Smoking HOWTT text man Blushing

AND AND ...How can I forget KASH as Armaan-Riddhima LOL ..Yup Armaan-Riddhima(KASH :OOO) one Awww Loved Loved it man! I just adore them so much! Sigg is FANTABULOUS !! Will Defo use it soon loved it man Loved it <3 I miss them :((

& yeah Though I dont like SRK but ur sigg on SRK-Kajol (DDLJ stuff) has to be my FAVOURITE that sigg is so MAGICAL so UNIQUE  from ur previous update n as i dint unreserved my post last time here I'm commenting on that too hehe! I loved the way it has turned out so Gorgeous ...Totally EPICC !! Infact, Loved each n every Stuffs of ur previous update as well n as i said earlier to u somewer LOL that I almost edited the comment & dont knw How by mistake pressed some key & tab got Closed SHIT X(
But but all the Siggs were just AWESOMEEE!! Loved the Rahul-Anjali, Samrat-Gunjan ofcourse :D

& Aditya-Geet one the most!! in that Shahid looks so damm Cute ..!

awwwiiee SaJan Sig is adorable & chhooo Jannuable as well! <3 OMGGG Yes ..Monica-Chandler one is so so Adorable Loved it so much aani!! <33 ...I just LOVE them Heart ...awwwiieee the text is so PERFECT ..They always reminds me of SaJan..! Day Dreaming

Last but not the Least, bout Suggestions ..Here is mine ..do consider it please :)
First & Foremost Ofcourse, when it comes to mixed couples, in my list; It has to be Mohit-Shilpa  as always LOL awww ..I just love them both! though W/O a doubt, I love Mohit the most but then Amongst actresses, besides Sanz, I do adore SA too so, After MoNaya/SaJan ..I want to see Mohit & SA in one frame..! Day Dreaming yeah, Mohit-Soumya (Navya Gal) would look chooo cute & adorable together So If u hav a time try to make one on them Please!?!! & yeah even Neha Bamb vld look good with BABY though!
BTW Can i suggest u to make a Sig of him with ne bolly actresses ?? then I vld really appreciate if u make one sigg on Mohit-PC Gosh ...I vld go gagaga over them man & Undoubtedly, even u too ROFL  hehe I just LOVE them both Countless <3 ..HOWTness Personified Blushing
Apart, how bout KSG-Sanz or Iqbal Khan-Sanz ?!?  ..Besides Mohit, I vld like to see Sanz with KSG or either with Iqbal in one Frame..!! so thats it ..Keep Rocking Always muahh! <3

*edited*

P.S. : Oh Uffoo ..Just realised that the comment was really long LOL..hope u wont get bugged up reading it ..LOL! 

Edited by -Meera- - 09 May 2011 at 12:35pm

QueSeraSera

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

wowww i saw them after suchh a looonng tym...
Ur updates r sooo wonderful...
I came to ur shop for d first tym n i must say u r simply outstandinggg Clap Clap
The SRK ones r tooo gud... Embarrassed Embarrassed  I neways love that man sooo much n ur siggies... OMGG i was drooling over him... Silly Silly

I love Mohit in this pic... This "Line Maaro" waala luk... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Awesomee update dear...

Can u pm me too...? Plsss Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

i just LOVED jandon aanii ... apart from sajan i dont have words to describe this couple!!! they r heart touching!!

thanks affy

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Hawww the AR KaSh siggie was adorableee. Muahhh.

thanks dear and welcome to my shop

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Anii Gorgous Update i loveee the whole siggys about mixed couple esp Romeo and Juliet one!<3 my eternal love!<3 and the KaSh ones OMGGG awesome!<3

thanks Sam

Go to top