India-Forums

Dazzle Designs: Is Pyar Ko... - PG 103 (Page 59)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyInfatuationz

beautiful :) u rock again.. but sweety waiting for ur reply. did u got my msg???

hey sorry hon i deleted that msg by mistake since i got almost 20 pms and accidentally deleted urs in the bulk Embarrassed could u lemme know how may i help u ?

Originally posted by samratrocks

awesome monaya n arjun siggies..awww..!
luved itt...
grr88 job ddii!

thanks hon

Originally posted by -Meera-

OMGGG aani :OOO WOWWW Loved d BABY sigg so so much! Blushing & also MS & Sanz sig too were so Gorgeous!! but BABY sigg was so Blushy & amongst d BEST!! LOL!! Just now i saw those siggs on CG & dint want to wait for a second to use itSilly ..so changed my Dabba Immediately  LOL  Reserved for now as havent seen the other stuffs vch u hav updated yet..will edit my rply soon! muahh! <3  

*edited*

just saw all d siggs OMGGG they are so so GOOD aani ...amazing man!! I Love Love ur style! Silly.as i said Loved MS Sigg so much man! its so Gorgeous <3 thats so true loved d text ..They are gonna come back wid a BANG man ..So cant wait!! & Sanz Sig awww She look Stunning & OMGG the text is so Perfect ..that song is one of my favourite awwiiee Blushing  & here comes d ROCKING one ...OMGGG the BABY sigg is so so Yumilicious man! <333 he look Smoking HOWWTTT naBlushing just cant take my eyes off from him man Day Dreaming  

apart ..I Loved all d other siggs too!! Karan-Kritika one is Simply Beautiful ..Loved the Blending & colouring so much! <3 & awww Jun one is good too ..He looks good in that & d sig is just amazing n m sure ur AB buddies vld surely love it & go gaga over it!! then Mishal one is so so good ..specially loved d text! Embarrassed  Siggie of Mahi Vij is FABB man! yap She looks Pretty in that Pic! even Damon-Elena siggs r Mindblasting! Loved those siggs simply Beautiful! Inshort each & every stuffs were Awesomest gal Approve ..muahh! <3

hey thanks so so much meera for such a long and lovely comment Hug  i m so glad u liked all the siggs so much Big smile

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Rockinggg update Aahana!!

Loved all of them.. esp the Monaya, KK nd Arjun ones are my favouritess!!
keep it up!

thanks Avni

Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Stunning work!
loved your MS Siggies!
using it.. Embarrassed
do make more..!!! 

thanks Ayesha

Originally posted by angelic shaz

wowww aahana they asooo breath taking awesumm!!!!

thanks Shaz
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Amazind updt aani...
loved the creations..
n omggg omggg creation on my babyBlushing mind blowinggg... Ghosh he looked so hotBlushing
and on my doll too is awesome.. looking gorgeous Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Both monaya.. is wonderfulEmbarrassed
loved jun's and KK's siggs as well...
loved the all... awesome updtClap

Day Dreaming

thanks charms

Originally posted by aashizin

aani HugHug i was waiting for ur update Hug freaking awesome update sweety ClapHeart what a wonderful update seriously just mesmerizing and enchanting update !!HeartHug monaya's creations is so magical specially coloring and text awesome Day DreamingThumbs Up gosh mohittt one is droolicious can't take off my eyes from it BlushingDay Dreaming loved each and every creations just amazing Embarrassed loved AB's creations damon elena, mishal and mahi ,karan kritika all 's creations r superb hon u seriously always come up with wonderful shop update which made us ga ga over Embarrassed can't wait for next update do update soon and thanks for pm Hug u r rockstar Cool

thanks aashi

Originally posted by sashazmohit

lovely awesome super dooper hit
tareef yeh b to sach hai kch b naiLOL

thanks sasha
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julybaby22

beautiful sigs : )

thanks hon

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooo beautiful update :)

thanks fatima

Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Wooow ...Awesome siggies ...loving it...
just fabbb ...loved them all...gr8 job
love ya
Muski

thanks muskaan

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aahana sweety Wow!! Awesome creations Clap...each n every siggy was just beautifull...I loved all of them...Do continue making more such rocking siggys...Thanks 4 pm dear...

love GunjanSmileSmile...

ClapClapClap

thanks Gunjan

Originally posted by 26javey26

Awesome update
love the DE sigs the most

thanks Javeria

Originally posted by lola610

Amazing job Aahana Clap Sanaya looks stunning in those pics of Vaidehi and you made her look even prettier, also love the KK sig... keep rocking!

thanks lola
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

MONAYAAA and DEEE ahhh ..aani this makes me excited as hell Silly

OMGGG!!!! SS so good to have you back man, i missed you and your amazing updates Hug LOVE how you always start with either SG or MoNaya ...totally makes my day Embarrassed everything on them is just fantabulous Day Dreaming

AWWW ur such a sweetheart to make that Mishal sig for your mom...adorableee Embarrassed i am sure she will love it :)

Arjun one is so cute too.. :) Jens is gonna love it ..Aani, please make a merged sig of the pictures you have used for Mohit and Sanaya and the same pics for AB as well...like put all three of them and write something like..different shows, different characters but the trio is back to steal our hearts Embarrassed i dont know LOL you can frame it the way you want :D

KK sigs are adorable!! and OMG my most fav one has to be DE Blushing Blushing W*F you are not getting the CD there? :OOO in mumbai :OOO WOW ridiculous...do u want me to send it to you aani? LOL theres TONS of copies here in Canada in any movie shop :)

Ragii Hug

aww am so so sorry i couldnt comment on ur earlier updates and gosh i missed u'll too
actually my place was being renovated hence i mostly checked on IF via my blackberry since the place was a mess and had to keep my lappie safe Embarrassed so was MIA for all these days but now i am back Cool

and i have to just have to start with SG or MoNaya they are my muses  no secrets there LOL
sure will make the merged MoNayaJun ... would be unable to put up character names of the trio since we still dont know anything about Mohit' new show ... lest his character name San is vaidehi now Arjun is chandu but what will Mohit be called now in his new character remains to be seen  Embarrassed so it will be good old MoNayaJun  

as for the TVD dvds man its a pain to find em in mumbai but i m trying aww u r a doll ragi thats so sweet of ya to say well if i am unable to find the dvd will just make do with the downloads ... somehow  its a pain to find dvds of shows in India still man no matter how popular they are perhaps only friends is the easiest available pack Ouch god knows when India will pace up Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Ahhh.. So glad you are back. Where have you been?

The MoNaya merge is awesome. They look so damn cute<333

I love love love the individual sigs esp Sanz. Oh god. She's looks so effen goregous.

Haila, AB. I think I just died and went to heaven. He looks so damn adorable. His TT interview was damn adorable man<3 Thank u so much for making it. It looks amazing!

I hope Dutta comes back. Mishal needs to come back, because the show is nothing without him.

The Mahi one looks adorable!

The KK ones is so adorable:) and I love the DE ones. I can't believe this show does not air in INDIA:(

I am gonna try to make a trip to India, when TVD goes on a hitaus.

Originally posted by jenny1000

& I agree with Rags. Please make a merged sig of the trio.

Any news on Mohits show?

Hey Jen Hug

thats so so sweet of u guys that u missed me man i miss this place like crazy too when i have to be away but as i said the renovation in my place was going on and somehow i dint want anything to damage my lappie while the whole circus was on so had to be away Embarrassed

thanks so so much for liking all the siggs particularly AB since i know u love him a lot ... tvd does air in india but regretfully on a channel that aint very popular itself zee cafe Pinch so u can imagine the promotions ... so by the time i got to know of it the first season was half over Ouch and downloads take time man but i guess thats my last resort now man

as for Mohit's show  we dont really know much or rather anything as of now Disapprove  only that SBS had said he is about to give the look test for some show soon and could be making his comeback ... i wish we had any article about it... show channel production house anything that we could learn about whats up his sleeve but currently we know zilch Ouch
SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wow amazingg sigs..loved itClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

Go to top