Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Rahul Anjali
wooowww fab blending and coloring
Karan Rhea
aww they were cute.. i like Saif also, he is good actor but i hate him with Kareena. cant tolerte him with Kareena.. opps sorry
Aakash Shalini
ohhh veri beautiful love story.. emotional scene
Aditya Geet
😲my ShaReena😭 SPEECHLEESSS just thankss yaara

beautiful update.. lvly coloring blending

senorita
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aahana dear...Wow!! What a Magnificent update👏👏...Just Gr8 and Superb...Each n every creation was Awesome...Loved every Siggy ...👍🏼...MIND Blowing and Stupendous work... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏Do make more Siggys Dear...

Love Gunjan😊😊...

⭐️
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aahana86

Update

This Update is Totally Inspired By Jenny's Titanic Stuff

Theme :
Timeless Romance Eternal Couples

Samrat Gunjan
My Eternal Darlings Mohit Sanaya as always the first 😳 the best telly couple in ages

Rahul Anjali
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai... need I say anything else 😳

Prem Poonam
Vivaah... Shahid Is Yummy as it is .. but with Amrita he is a dream  😍

Rahul Anjali
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum... this tearkerker can make u melt when SRK Kajol set the screens on fire

Karan Rhea
Hum Tum... this movie made me officially a Saif Ali Khan Fan not to mention its totally one of the best RomComs ever !!

Aakash Shalini
Aamir Priety made this couple the ultimate Urbane couple 😎 I love how he brightens her world making her smile... and she makes a MAN out of a boy who refused to grow up 😆😆

😲 😲 😲 This is just FABBB aani!!!!!!!!!! wowww i love these couples too!! OMGGG the Prem Poonam one..OMGGG!!!!!! thank you SO much for making it on Vivah aani, cant thank you enough sweety Embarrassed you are so right...they are just a dream and magical together 😍 everything is fab aani, one of your best updates 🤗 Keep it up
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KKHH, K3G, DDLJ, KHNH...these are FAB creations! really heavenly sigs & awesome designs 😍
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely stuff aani di & the descriptions were a cherry on the cake...love your choice of couples(not a big fan of shahid amrita & rani saif though...but glad you had aamir priety on the list now that was a pleasent surprise)..to your current list i would like to add gauri-pratham,raj rashmi(qsqt),rajesh khanna &sharmila(the star crossed lovers in safar...probably the film kal ho naa ho was inspired bythis very film)veer -zaara,rakhi & amitabh in kabhi kabhi( not a fan of this jodi otherwise but in this movie they were magical) viren pooja(lamhe) raghu jaitley & pooja(dil hai ki maanta nahin) nandini sameer(hddcs)amitabh jaya in mili & last but not the least sharmila rajesh in amar prem...have just realized my list mostly comprises of star crossed lovers...
Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Phew. Lets start. The SG looks amazing. The flow of colors and the scene you used. Superb man!

Rahul -Anjali: EPIC EPIC EPIC. That scene is my favorite. The Gazebo scene. Her hair dripping with water, his smile, their dance, the music.. - NO wonder no one has been able to create an exact replica of this on TV. Cayuse it's epic man!

Oooh Shahid and Amirta - THEY look amazing together<3 Loved them in Ishq Vishik!

Love the Rahul-Anjali from K3G, but for me the one from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai will always be epic! U should make a scene of Rani and that little kid from KKHH. You know where little Angie thinks about her mom. U are inspiring me to make bolly stuff man.

I LOVE Hum Tum! One of my favorite movies ever! I love these two and the sig is AMAZING!!

Oh, what a scene, what a couple. LOVE these two & this movie. WHY did they never come together again! CLASSIC!

Raj and Simran - CLASSIC & ETERNAL. Nothing beats them!

Ahh Aman and Naina, I LOVE THIS COUPLE TOO<3 Love this movie!

Jab WE MET is the ONLY movie where I adored these two and TUM SE HI is like my chocolate. I LOVE LOVE this song and ur sig!

TITANIC - the flying scene you used. HAW. LOVE LOVE this scene, the coloring, texture, everything. JACK AND ROSE - the most eternal couple ever!

Awww, I love Monica and Chandler too<3 They were my favorite Friends pair!

NOTEBOOK?😲 I LOVE this book and the movie too. Awww, what a scene you used<3 LOVE IT man!

Aani, stop having such large updates. my hands are tired from typing.😆

So am having mixed updates again. GOT a girl for Mohit again😆 U gonna enjoy them. Ifu have suggestions, let me know!
^^  am INSPIRED by your eternal couples. will def try to do something similar.
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Aahana this is my first time in ur gallery and i just saw creations they are gorgeous...just love ur update ...love love the SRK siggies with acttress...and also love the Shahid kareena one...
will use some...plz make some on SRK

keep it up

-Maria
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooo lovely job yaar, covered soo many of my favorites 😍 can't even decide which to use first! Keep rocking!!!
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aahana
awesome mindblowing creations👏
too gudd loved all of them😳
gr888 work keep making more👍🏼
n thanks for the pm

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg omg omg aaniii🤗 ... I LOVE U yar ❤️!!!
really its sooo dreaming updated😍 !!! my all fav together🤪🤗 ;)
just 1 problem ... which one i use first lolz
anyways ... loved them ... cant i copy ur work aani
its really magical :)
keep making and thanks 4 da pm
love ya
- S a n a -