Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Manav proposes to Archana TV - article

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Hindusthan Times article : 

Pavitra Rishta lead pair, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, made their relationship official on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

It didn't take her any time to say yes. She probably knew I will say it some day," says Sushant Singh Rajput, Pavitra Rishta's Manav about proposing to Ankita Lokhande, who plays Archana in the same show.
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

The actors were shooting for the Valentine's Day special show of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 when Rajput decided to make his feelings When I said those words to her in front of everyone on the sets, she was blown away because I have never said it to her earlier.
Here, I was saying I love you to her in front of hundreds of people. In return, she said yes with a gorgeous blush on her face," says Rajput, who believes that his family will also be happy with his choice.

The lovers will spend Valentine's Day with each other. "No one on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ever dared to tease us. But we were always teased on Jhalak... There were so many times when I've just managed to stop myself from expressing my feelings for her explicitly. Not anymore," says Sushant.

For now, the actors plan to concentrate on their work.
Rajput says that wedding bells will have to wait. "We'll meet the parents when it's the right time. Right now, she's riding high in her career and I'm working hard on mine. I don't think we'll get married till we achieve our targets," he says.

So, who does he place his bet on Jhalak now, considering that his ladylove and he are in the Top Five?
"Ankita, without a doubt," says Rajput. "I just wanted to redeem myself because I didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha. But for me, Ankita is always a winner."

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirlogic650594LoveMishalkaranjkarJayjasjoeblahblahsvikhyat123shanak.hotnikhilsahaidesigirl2SidNeeti-fanbiryaniamieeheermeherJaishankargreenleaf007RiddikulusnimrahLovePRSoham.Mandy.jyothi_cool-Hoor-yipeeMinion23swetha10-InnocentSoul-Angel-likeDevilomshreejaanuTanyaz-Priya--Swetha-

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much Sushant  at least you confirmed that you didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha.  When I said that here everyone on this forum strated blaming me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Sushant, you said in the article that "No one on the set of Pavitra rishta ever dared to tease us." ….

Here is the article …

Manav Archana's much-awaited consummation scene to be shot this week...

21 Dec, 2010

It's been over a year and a half that Manav and Archana have ruled the hearts of television viewers across the country as the ideal Indian middle-class couple hopelessly in love with each other. Their journey of love has been a bumpy ride choc-a-bloc with twists and turns that have separated and finally brought them back together. Now's the time for the two to finally enjoy the fruits of marital bliss. Yes, actors Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande are all set to shoot a consummation scene for their gloriously successful soap Pavitra Rishta in the coming week!

Given the buzz about Sushant-Ankita's scorching off-screen chemistry, reports have it that their co-actors from the show are having a field day ribbing the two unabashedly about the upcoming bold scene. Veteran actress Usha Nadkarni, known for her razor-sharp wit, is said to be pulling the duo's leg saying, "This scene should come rather naturally to both of you! You've been rehearsing it forever" Still other actors, not wanting to be named, have been cracking jokes to the effect that the scene will be okayed in just one take given how "close" the actors are. To avoid all the embarassing teasing happening on the sets of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, Sushant and Ankita have apparently begun locking themselves up in their vanity vans for long spells of time, further fuelling the jokes!

Stay tuned to Pavitra Rishta every weeknight at 9 PM on Zee TV... you don't wanna miss all the action

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishal-desigirl-greenleaf007Angel-likeDevilyipee

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
why does sushant think that he did not do well in ZNKD? he was infact very good alltime except for 1 or 2 occasions . Its just the matter that he wasnt appreciated enough by judges who had always praising only one participant from one team and negelecting others  (dont wannna name any ) !

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
"It's weird because one wouldn't go down on his knees for his ladylove on national TV, but here I didn't have an escape route. I had the feelings for her but never thought I would express it on a reality show."

Aww this is so adorable.. Sush is a total gentleman.. Im shocked too that he bended down on his knees in front of EVERYONE nd proposed her, but WOW, thats amazing. Day Dreaming
God bless the the two of them

dhahi

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishta

Thank you very much Sushant  at least you confirmed that you didn't do well on Zara Nachke Dikha.  When I said that here everyone on this forum strated blaming me.

Thanks for the article.  

Please don't try and play victim. We have always DISCUSSED things with you, never blamed you for posting your opinion.

We only pointed you out and were frustrated earlier with you for posting incorrect stuff about Sushant repeatedly in the past- like the time you said that Sushant told in an interview that Mukti was over-rated, whereas it wasn't Sushant who said that, it was Siddhesh. And then you never revert back when we try and discuss things with you. Its quite apparent you've been reading our posts though.

In my opinion, Sushant did  quite well in Zara Nach Ke Dikha- but he couldn't give his 100% to the show cos he fell ill and was hospitalised in the beginning, then hurt his leg again in the mid of the show. Plus he was weak after typhoid so couldn't take part in multiple acts like Siddhesh, Akshat etc. That is what he probably means here. When he was on ZNKD he got quite a number of compliments for his dancing. Yes, he was not the best in the show, but he was still appreciated by everyone, including judges.

About the second article you have posted, yes, PR team teases Sushant and Ankita, but since they are the main leads there, they can ask them not to tease a lot or something, and the production house also must be controlling it when it gets excessive. But on JDJ, they are just among the contestants and have no hold over the script of the hosts. That is what he meant to say.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 February 2011 at 1:43am

mimz

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Amongst all TV couples Sushita and Gurmeet -Debina are the two couples who I feel would always be together in  whole life . I wish Sushant -Ankita all the best for JDJ , PR and their personal life as well

shanak.hot

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Happy 4 them. How he has proposed is his personal choice but 4 me i always knew love was brewing in the air between these 2. Wink
God bless them n keep them happy.
As 4 Sushant's answer who gonna win JDJ, i'm not surprised by his humble n selfless answer. Anything 4 Anki's happinessBig smile
Btw Sushant is a brilliant dancer n though he may have had some problem in ZNkD, he is literally perfect in Jhalak thanks 2 Shampa who is fab. 2gether they r phenomenal n r on top almost every week
Best of luck 2 Sushi who i personally feel has the greatest chance of winning Jhalak though Anki has a special place in my heart

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 February 2011 at 2:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryDebo_AfghanTanyaz

Go to top