India-Forums

Observations - 2/11/2011 (Friday) (Page 2)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well agree wid u...xcept ur points1.a,7,8

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

[QUOTE=Prud123][QUOTE=HakkaBakka]I think Geeta was pissy as usual.

Well i agree.Although i am a geeta fan but now that i have started to like Marzi as well i feel at times geeta doesnt praise the contestants(who are not from her team) whole heartedly 

I guess you missed Geeta's comments after Amit and Felon's performance. She always give positive comments when someone gives good performance and she points out weaknesses whenever she notices any. Her only problem is she never points out weaknesses from her gang's performances because other 2 masters are there always looking for this. That goes true for other masters as well. I saw Rajeev praising a lot an average performance by Vikram and Niharika. I have never noticed Marzi OR Rajeev pointing out weak points from their team's performances. But some how most of the folks here are finding problem with Geeta only.

1 more thing I have noticed, most of the critics of Geeta on this forum are girls.

Well i didnt miss any of geet'a comments.I never said she doesnt praise them all i said was that she doesnt praise them whole-heartedly.I mean saying that your lifts are pretty much clean instead of saying your lifts were extremely clean.There is a difference between the two.And i guess you didnt read my post properly i am not a geeta crtic but a fan.I have been waiting for two season's to see her win but this is something about her i have started noticing recently
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i agree with number 4!

Edit: and Saurav's partner is named Vivek, not Prithvi!Wink

Edited by Rapier - 12 February 2011 at 12:07pm
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I think Gita mata is biased as well as jealous......
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I am actually a critic of Geeta but I don't like it when I see people posting unneccessary negative comments about her. 

I have previously stated that Dharmesh and Siddesh couldn't win DID because Geeta's choreography let them down. This year her choreography is better. may be she got better or it's D factor.

Originally posted by Prud123

Well i didnt miss any of geet'a comments.I never said she doesnt praise them all i said was that she doesnt praise them whole-heartedly.I mean saying that your lifts are pretty much clean instead of saying your lifts were extremely clean.There is a difference between the two.And i guess you didnt read my post properly i am not a geeta crtic but a fan.I have been waiting for two season's to see her win but this is something about her i have started noticing recently

Edited by Cool_Ishu - 12 February 2011 at 3:01pm
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Cool Ishu
So just saying that i think that she doesn't praise contestants whole heartedly is an unnecessary negative comment ?

Edited by Prud123 - 12 February 2011 at 3:06pm
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Hi Cool Ishu
So just saying that i think that she doesn't praise contestants whole heartedly is an unnecessary negative comment ?

Not referring to your comment. Just in general the bashing I am seeing against her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index