Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

They Have achieved Their Goal

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yes Yes Buddies They've achieved what the wanted

ATTENTION. 

Just in one day their r so many people here complaining about the promo when they themselves don't even watch the show properly but r desperate to come & complain about it & ruin the Environment of the forum

Kudoos to Balaji. New Hot promo means Attention  every tom dick harry will watch it  & than no matter how much they'll criticize it yet they will chupke chupke watch the epi just to see what happens and than the TRP's will go UP & YAYYYY SCORE

Hi 5 Cv's Brilliant Idea to bring more Viewers:)

Seriously how hard is it to change the channel if you feel so awkward it's not like you are gonna miss the 8th wonder of the world if you won't watch one episode & you feel uncomfortable and etc etc 

Enjoy & Let Others Enjoy

Btw i don't even Get the aitraaz  They are not commiting a mistake They r not doing adultry/extra marital affair . They are married to each other. so basically they can fully do everything they want. they r not cheating on each other arjun is not raping arohi or forcing himself on her it's mutual so there goes that too. i really don't get the aitrazz & it's funny the people doing the aitraaz were desperate to see another couple from Circus milgaye to desperately have a C Night just caz they are married but when  a show tries to do it they find it inappropriate*rolls eyes**

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 11 February 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mehak29Anham.BB4-Rockyaditi27gemini1217Mina_TLove14arshravinilo-kmhDilushaanitaksureshindianamericanHeartEmWatsonwhatsernameprincess_star11ana.khanCess--stuti-aparna4karanikarainurubalglitter567kavyasamidunnoekdoteencharSiddhi_desigrl05ObodroKargoshMariaa.SG-SMay31-Simi1711Anjalii...xXxpayal_4-TeekhiMishti-wida

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i agrrred !
am in love W*H d promo
karanika s soooooo adorable.........
omg bth r haaaawwwwwwwwttttttt !! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Twidasinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Yup Karnika were looking good:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanikawida

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
roflzzzz......dint understand one bit of their critisicm watched it again to see wat they were talking about and then i lost count of the number of times i watched it...i just love it....i've said it hundreds of times already but i just loved the song in the bg so sensual and romantic completely suits the promo....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanglitter567widasinamika

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217Cess-mitali_sPraniiglitter567desigrl05payal_4-TeekhiMishti--SMay31-widasinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Are we still living in the century where sex is shown by the crossing of flowers and bees? Tongue They are married, they are attracted to each other, they may consummate. What's the big fuss? All shows have the plot.....it's just NDTV aired a promo to highlight what may happen in the upcoming episodes.

1) They are married - check
2) The are attracted to each other - check
3) It's legal - check

Ekta is only sensationalizing on KK - KK's chemistry...that's all.

At least the show is not advocating to have sex when you're pregnant, or to cheat on your husband when you're already married.

Unfortunatly those r considered  appropriate today Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
HELLO FRIENDS..........I JUST LOVED THE PROMO..ITS SIZZLING, CLASSY & SENSUOUS.........I  CANT STOP WATCHING IT.............& REALLY DONT GET THE CRITISISM PARTLOLLOL

IF SOMEBODY IS NOT LIKING IT, SIMPLY DONT WATCH........THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS BEING SHOWN ON TV ..............FROM FASHION TV TO MTV TO WHAT NOT, AND ITS UPTO US, WHAT WE SEE & WHAT NOT WE SEE.........STOP BLAMING A SHOW IF U ARE NOT LIKING IT ON VULGARITY BASIS ...........AS DEFINITION OF VULGARITY VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON & FOR ME IT WAS AWESOME............Tongue

lizzie_1arshraviPranii-TeekhiMishti-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i love the promo, before watchin it, readin all the comments i was so scared, thought i wudnt be able to take it. but after i watched, i was smiling the whole time since it wasnt at all OTT as i had feared it wud be. rather its too sweet and i wasnt even blushing coz it was very cute :) and Karan's soft smile towards the end makes it so much more innocent and cute :D

Love14idunno-TeekhiMishti-wida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index