Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Second Chance last part updated pg27 (Page 4)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Patients my dears,  Gopi's savior wii be revealed soon,
 Hin:its someone you already know.

don't tell me its Ahem or i'll die of shock...
is it Jigar or Parag???

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Here is the next part.

Part 4

In the morning Ahem goes to his mom's room to talk to her. His mom was ready for the morning, she looked like she had not slept well. He goes to her and says are you ok mom. She says I am fine Ahem don't worry, did you want something. Ahem quiet for a minute then finally says mom I am so sorry about what happened last night. Koki is surprised, he continues and says if Rashi hadn't done what she did Gopi would still be here to help you and the ring incident wouldn't have happened, Hetal kaki wouldn't have had to lie to the Mehta's. And now you have to get things ready for the wedding and you have no one to help now. Kokila, Ahem what are you saying. Ahem says to her if you want to bring Gopi back I will be ok with that, I know it was wrong of us to get her out of the house. I still don't know if I can accept her as my wife, I still feel as though she is not the right life partner for me but for your happiness I will try. Koki says  I am happy to hear this, but we don't even know where she is, its been three months, she could be anywhere. Someone standing out in the hall, listening to mother son conversation is happy to hear they want to bring Gopi back and they know just where she is.

Later in the day Parag comes to Koki and says Koki you need some fresh air, and I want to show you something will you come with me? Hetal encourages her to go, may be she will feel better. Koki agrees to go with Parag. He starts driving out of the city, Koki says to him where are you taking me. Parag its a women's shelter. Koki says what's a women's shelter. Parag says to her, that is where the girls who does not have anywhere to go stay. Koki is quiet, thinking, why did he decide take me there today? They arrive at the shelter,  Kokila notices several women working on different things outside, someone is singing in the mandir, her instincts take her toward the mandir and that voice and that is when she realized why Parag had brought her there. Parag was the person that helped Gopi that night, because he knew the truth, but could not say anything because he knew that his wife and son were not ready to listen to him at that time. They both needed to find out from the person who actually did all those deeds. 

Koki comes to the mandir and all of sudden feel at peace, she is trying to see who is singing, but unable to see the face of the girl. When the arti is over the girl turns and Koki is shocked to see Gopi. She has tears in her eyes and thinks thank god she is ok. Then she really looks at Gopi and sees her, she is not the same anymore, she is still wearing sari, but in bengali style, not Gujarati, she is not wearing her mangalsutra or sindoor in her hair. Koki keeps watching her as she passes the arti around and noticed how well liked she was by everyone, whether they were old or young, everyone had a smile for her, as 

for Gopi she smiled for everyone, but it was not the same smile, it was as though something was missing, she kept her distance from everyone, as if anytime someone will turn and strike her. Koki could not figure out what was different, but she was sure that this Gopi was not the same Gopi who had come to her house as a vahu, a smile that lit up her whole face, anyone was able to read any expressions on her face, her eyes were full of dreams. This gopi had a blank look on her face, you could not tell what was thinking, and this was confirmed when Gopi saw Koki standing there. Gopi did not react at all, it was as though Gopi did not recognize her. 

Gopi comes towards Koki and offers her the arti, Koki takes the arti, Gopi hesitates for a minute, but bends down and takes blessing from Koki, and that's when Gopi did recognize her because she could not walk away from Koki without taking blessings from her.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygnavtinderneteche_cdancydreamercappacuino5tanya.dsouzaAashna26anusha.nushbr2499kafarsk16Anhdara13aamirkhanfanchavvi16.Verity.dumascoolhi1988

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Gopi starts to walk away from Koki, and Koki realized Gopi will never say anything, just like she left that night she will leave now. What has happened in this 3 months to make her like this? What have I done to her? It is time to make up for whatever wrong was done to her, it was time to bring her home. Koki, thinking, God help me, I can not give up without trying, please forgive me and help me help her.

Koki goes to look for Parag, because now she know her husband has always known where Gopi was and what has happened to make her like this. She finds Parag with Gopi they are talking. As she goes near them, Koki notice Gopi with blank look on her face once again.

She says to Gopi, How are you Gopi beta?, Gopi replies fine maji, and looks away from Koki. Koki says to her will you forgive your mother? Gopi says you don't have to ask for forgiveness, I never blamed you, I now realize that I was not good for your son, I can never make him the kind of wife he needs. I can not blame you for my shortcomings, and my expectations, it is not your fault he did not return my love, and you shouldn't force him to accept me.

Koki thinking and finally says, I was going to ask you to come back with me, but I can see that you have already made up your mind not to come back. Gopi says, I am sorry maji, I can not come back, I am happy here now. Koki thinks, no you don't look happy, but now is not the time to push you, I will have to give you time. Then there is the matter of Ahem, he said he would be ok with whatever she did, but will he accept Gopi as his wife? If not will I have courage to find her someone who will love her like she deserved to be loved. But first I have to find out what has happened to Gopi in the last 3 months.

Koki and Parag leave to go back home, when they come home the whole family can see that something has happened, Koki still looked sad, but there was determination in her eyes and wonders what she will do next. 

Meanwhile Rashi is trying to make up for her blunder, she realizes if she wants to stay in the MM she is going to have to pretend to be a changed person, she starts acting nice to jigar and especially Heatal, she knows if she can win them over then her road will be cleared.

Later that night, in Koki and Parag's room, Koki finally asks him to tell her what happened to Koki, how he knew where she was.

Parag is quiet for the moment and then says, after Gopi left here I took her to her mama's house, and he tells her how when he got there and what her mami said to her, he had waited for her in the dark and listened because he had a feeling after that night Urmi would turn her away. So then he had picked Gopi up and took her to the shelter his friend runs for girls just like Gopi, who don't have any place to go. 

When he went back the next day, Gopi was still shell shocked, she would not speak to anyone, she had stopped crying, but she would not eat or sleep, she sat in one place for long time lost in her own thoughts, no one could figure out how to reach her. She had to be hospitalized for two weeks, because she would not eat or sleep, she had lost lot of weight, it was as if she did not want to live anymore, she was frozen from inside, the doctors kept her on glucose water (IV fluids) to keep her alive. 

The doctors and nurses at the hospital all could see she had suffered a emotional breakdown,  so they were very nice to her, everyone took the time to talk to her and see if they could get her to respond, it was two weeks before she responded.

The nurses had started playing hindi songs on the radio for noise to see if they could get her to respond then one day she responded to a song that came on the radio. He gets up and brings his cell phone so he could play the song that had saved, for  Koki who listens to the song:

Dhundhla jaayein jo manzilein                                                   

Modhta marodta

Hai hausla re

Toh khud tere khwabon ke rang mein

Tu apne jahan ko bhi rang de

Ke chalta hoon mein tere sang mein

Ho shaam bhi toh kya

Jab hoga andhera

Tab paayega dar mera

Uss dar pe phir hogi teri subah

Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda - 4 times

Ik pal ko tu nazar jhuka

Jhuk jaaye sar jahan wahi

Milta hai rab ka raasta

Teri kismat tu badal de

Rakh himmat bus chal de

Tere saathi mere kadmon ke hain nishaan

Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda - 6 times

Khud pe daal tu nazar

Haalaton se haar kar

Kahan chala re

Haath ki lakeer ko

Modhta marodta

Hai hausla re

Toh khud tere khwabon ke rang mein

Tu apne jahan ko bhi rang de

Ke chalta hoon mein tere sang mein

Ho shaam bhi toh kya

Jab hoga andhera

Tab paayega dar mera

Uss dar pe phir hogi teri subah

Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda - 4 times

Mitt jaate hain sabke nishaan

Bas ek woh mitt ta nahin hai haye

Maan le jo har mushkil ko marzi meri haye

Ho humsafar na tera jab koi

Tu ho jahan rahunga mein wahi

Tujhse kabhi na ik pal bhi mein judaa

Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda - 8 times

Parag say after hearing this she finally started to come around little bit at a time, it was a month before she was normal. When she went back to the shelter there were more people who came around the help her. Koki I know you will go to see her, she has learned a lot in past 2 months, she learned to read and write from the teacher who comes to teach the kids there. She has learned how to behave and act in high society from the women that come to volunteer. Koki ask him how did she learn so fast?

Parag gives her a small smile, she hasn't done anything but learn since she came out of shock, you saw her today, she is not the same, she has nightmares, she doesn't sleep much at night, if she ever sleeps the nightmares wake her and sometimes the fear of nightmares keep her awake all night, and that's when she sits to learn.

Koki is lost in thought after what Parag has told her she knows it was lot worse than what he had told her to spare her feelings. She is thinking Ahem needs to see this Gopi, how much she has changed in the last 3 months. He needs to see she had always had the ability to learn, she just needed little patience, understanding, guidance and someone to teach her. But now her dilemma is how to approach Ahem, how much should she tell him? Is he still willing to bring Gopi back home? But what if he only wants her to save Modi name and reputation, only until Kinjle's wedding. She will have to talk to him.

Hope you enjoyed both parts.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygnavtinderneteche_cdancydreamerNijagurlrocksunshine33anusha.nushtanya.dsouzaAashna26ruksmsanjalilovvbr2499kafaevadAnhdara13aleena1SobtiObsessionaamirkhanfan.Verity.chavvi16dumas

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
very touching and emotional... loved it to pieces...

i want to see Ahem's reaction soon...

please write soon, can't waitUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
That was superb. I had tears in my eyes reading about Gopi. It was wonderful. Please update soon. 
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
so emotional update..............
ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Very emotional updates..U have done a wonderful job..ClapClapClap

Waiting for the next update..
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Loved the update, so emotional m crying while reading last part.
Do update soon

Go to top