India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Second Chance last part updated pg27

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Hi friends, I am back with another FF. This is all my wishes. All original characters, with few added in; same situation, different version. Let me know if I should continue

Part 1
It was the day that Rashi talked Gopi into washing Ahem's laptop. Huge humgama happens in MM. Ahem is threatening to leave the house, he is fed up with Gopi. He tells Koki wants Gopi out of the house now, he feels suffocated by her. This is not how he wanted to live his life. He tells Gopi see what happened, she is not good enough for this house. Please make her leave, so I can go back to Anita, and live my life the way I want to. Kokila agrees with him, and says to him you are right dikra, even I am fed up with her mistakes, that is why I had chosen Rashi for responsibility of the keys. Don't worry when you come back from office everything will be fixed.
They are both unaware of Gopi standing in the hall listening. She is devastated and heartbroken. She finally realized that this was all a dream, the big house with lots of love and laughter. No more mami's taunts of being unlucky, no more getting beatings or getting burned for slightest mistakes. She thought that part of her life was behind her after she married Ahem. But it was all a dream. She thought she would get a loving husband a mother in a form of a mother-in-law. A person like her should not have dreamed of those things, she is not worth it, she is not good enough for this family. She goes to her room and sits on the bed, frozen, feeling numb from inside, feeling nothing but pain.
Later Koki comes to her room and starts yelling at Gopi. She tells her she has crossed all limits today and she has no hope of ever making her into a Modi parivar vahu, she has to leave the MM today. Koki tell Gopi when Ahem comes back, you will have to take your wedding vows back in front of the whole family and leave the house forever.
That night Ahem comes back, eyes blazing, angrier than before and calls for his mother. Everyone gathers in the hall. Ahem to Koki, did you do it? All family confused, Hetal asks Koki what is Ahem talking about. Both Koki and Ahem look at the family daring anyone to say anything. Koki calls Gopi. She hesitantly walks in the hall, head covered with her pallu, face turned away from Ahem.
Kokila says to her you know what I told you this afternoon, now say exactly all the things I told you to say in front of the family. Gopi with tears in her eyes starts taking her wedding vows back. No one able to stop her stop her or defend her, in back of each person's mind, they thought may be this was for the best, may be she is not good as everyone thought. Only two people knew the truth about the things that keep happening with Gopi. One person won't talk because she wants Gopi to be out of the house and the other person cant talk because she is just a servant and no one would believe her anyways.
Gopi is asked to leave the house after she finishes. Everyone leaves the hall. Gopi dejected starts walking toward the door empty handed, she came with nothing, she will leave with nothing, only the simple sari she is wearing. She stopped feeling anything. As she is walking she decides that this world is a cruel place. People don't care whether you are good or not, they only see what others people make them see. She could not say anything in self defense, she thought she owed it to mama and mami since they raised her, but even if she would have said anything Ahem still would not have loved because she is uneducated and poor.
She is unaware that someone is following her to be sure she reach her mama's house safely. The person stops the car beside her and asks her to get in the car, they will drop her at her mama's house. This person also knows what has been happening with Gopi, he was told everything by the maid, but he is helpless because he also is unable to voice his opinions in the matter.
When they get to mama's house the person waits to see what happen, because he had a feeling she won't be staying at her mama's house.
When mami opens the door, she refuse to let Gopi stay. She tells her she did not want the unlucky girl in her house, and she is not her niece anyways, she had lied to the orphanage about their relationship, she only wanted a maid for her house and she knew Gopi would be getting her father's pension because she knew the family. She doesn't need the money or the maid now, her daughter is married into the rich family. Gopi is completely shattered by this revelation, this is just one more blow to her tender heart. Mami slams the door close in her face, Gopi start walking toward the road, the person gets out of the car, he heard everything, mami did not see him because the car was in the shadows, and it was dark out. That person help Gopi into the car and they drive away.

I hope you enjoy this story, I just couldn't get it out of my head. I promise to update GoHam: The Love story soon.

Shilpa

Edited by sbp1971 - 21 March 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMnavtinderdancydreamercappacuino5piyushimaaneet93tanya.dsouzasunshine33sahujabr2499choti_ranimadhu_sridharlovvkafarsk16Love_MehakvrsharmasaomomPoojaa_PRafeal.aamirkhanfandumas.Verity.chavvi16X.shmmcoolhi1988

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Shilpa that was fabulous. I don't like this Ahem or Koki. I think the person who helped her is Jigar? Or a new character? Please continue soon. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
poor soul...Cry
loved it shipa.. ypu are fab writer..Clap
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Thanks! New update soon, by the time I finish you will fall in love with my Koki and Ahem.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yes the who should help gopi should be soeone else

Edited by shobi12500 - 12 February 2011 at 5:08am
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Mystery man! very good Shilpa! hoping for faster creative bursts from you.
MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
fabulous shilpa
plz continue soon
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
mystery man helping
wow
continue on, dont want this man to be cruel to her too or be evil to the modi family

Go to top