||..Sajda Anniversary & Valentine Momentories..|| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
WOw!! finally .................😍🥳
res.........
SAJDA!..ahhhhh..

Mayank and nupur spend the most beautiful moment of a couple life on that valentines..although initially nupur wanted to seduce him, but loosing all hopes she left that thought and when mayank tried to give her hints, she was completely clueless..😲 🤣

but then mayank comes forward with his dignity, "main tumhain pori tarh se apni patni banana chata hon"..*sigh*..i can never get over the respect quotient of this person, and nupur goes away shying..😳

then comes the union of two souls, the showering of rose petals,😍  😍, nupur's kiss 😳 😳, her shyness 😳 😳, mayank picking her up 😳 😳,

a subtle passion, a beautiful submission..😍 😍

this scene is one of the most beautiful in TV history and not to mention BRILLIANTLY ENACTED!.

the shyness and love of nupur, the respect, love and passion of mayank..*sigh*..Arjun & Rati again proved that they were meant to be Mayank and nupur..

missing them..

there isn't a more beautiful way to say.."u are special...".

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
res...

but am posting some siggies now itself😆

Sajda....what do i say....
it had romance, passion, simplicity, love, surrender, feelings, shyness, love talking, people becoming one in the most beutiful way possible...n most importantly it had Arjun Rati performing Mayur😍......i thnk it will ever be defeat of words to describe such beautiful moments in words....its impossible...........😍😍😍
the girl who forever dreamt of her dream guy....when he was all her's the feelings that gripped her was not what she so much anticipated and so she went all shy under her own feelings and his gaze....but being the Morena Express Nupur Bhushan that she was...tried to take the initiative....later surrendered to him and her shyness....and they became one with Mayu being the most caring guy ever...handling her in the most gentle manner....😍😍😍
i'll write more if i m able to....lost in Sajda....😍😍
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago

just like all...even i am reserving 😆......

preeti di nd gagan di amazing post..........both of u  have made........

Edited by stuti123 - 13 years ago
aww.. lvoely topiicc
miss mayuurr
haappy anniverssaryy n drooling time mayurians!

😍❤️Khuda Jaane❤️😍

The first time Mr.Sadu Mayank Sharma came out of the small wall built around him and knowingly fell for the nautaunki from Morena..the one and only Nupur Bushan. It was such a beautiful moment...a boy and girl...together on V-day...in the rain...dancing...Yes they had danced together before but it was as friends or then enemies..This dance was more than that...and the best part was Mayank himself realized the newfound feelings for Nupur in his heart. Truly loved the dance seq and the song was more than perfect (ofcourse it's ArTi's fav song)!

☺️❤️☺️Sajda....☺️❤️☺️
If Khuda Jaane was the start of the journet of love in Mayank's life...Sajda was not the end but beginning of another phase in the life of Mayank and Nupur. It was the day they had taken another step in their married life. It was the day the two souls became one in all sense. It was the day they  

The whole sequence was just too serene and beautiful. The whole white and white clothes, white circumstances and ofcourse our Mayur...it was just too perfect!! The white just added this new heavenly feel to the surrounding.

Every bit of the Mayur parts in that episode was so sweet and beautiful but to mention a few (maybe everything, can't help it girls):
 ❤️❤️❤️the morning scene with Nupur claiming that no matter what happened or didn't happen, Mayank is hers...
 ❤️❤️❤️ then Mayank expressing his wish to Nupur about making her his wife in all sense...seriously love this man just for this line..he wasn't stating, he wasn't ordering, he was asking with respect...and the way she was surprised at first, bit awkward, bit shy and then how she nods her head...so real & so beautiful!
 ❤️❤️❤️then the rose petals...it was really nice...it was one of those moments that shows how much he cherish her...adores her...
 ❤️❤️❤️mangalsutra & button...for me, it was the symbolization that their souls are to be entwined forever.
 ❤️❤️❤️the lift...god it was magical...I mean Nupur's blush and the naughtiness in Mayank's eyes...an image I still can't seem to get out of my mind after an year.
 ❤️❤️❤️everything that followed....kiss on forehead, the holding hands, neck kiss, etc, etc.....it really showed the depth of Mayur's relationship. It was full of love and passion but not vulgarity. It showed how much Mayank cared about her and it showed how much Nupur trusted her man....

Together...it was THE BEST consummation scene ever.

Feb 13 - one of the unforgettable days in the lives of Mayurians for they witnessed one of the beautiful Mayur moments! Happy Sajda Anniversary! 

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!! Hope you all experience true love!
Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
a subtle passion...a beautiful submission..

ARTI was MEANT to be MAYUR..

post edited on pg 2..😳
updated my post on page 1

Mayank & Nupur.... two names two people who were totally opposite .... friendship n then love then showing their love😳 then they become Do Dil Ek Jaan.....

By seeing their Love story.... we all started believing in love much more.... its totally the bond of love which make them realize although my love is not perfect but if we'll be together we create a perfect couple😍

their journey was the cutest one.... miss morena & hottest guy of excel... who thought they'll create such an everlasting love story....

Mr. sadu realized his love on 1st valentines day...... this line was perfectly suited to him that time... "khuda jaane me fida hu... khuda jaane main lut gaya" 😍

then world's most beautiful couple in white looking pure angelic.... n then a beautiful moment for all of us... "Sajda din ren karu ... " OMG this moment was so pure so beautiful so charming purely a magical moment for all mayur fans..
although this serial had ended but this moment is still fresh in our hearts...
this was the time when they completed each other....  this was the time when they perfectly become Do Dil Ek Jaan...
thank u Arjun & Rati for giving us a beautiful love story n telling what love is......

At the end
Happy sajda anniversary mayurians...
love u guys🤗