Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Deli

Jprasad, that was a very deep and sincerely written post. I loved reading it, and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree whole-heartidely with you.

Hmmmm....always hiding in the back like a shadow, just to creep up and wreck the fun, eh Al?

yea.. jprasad ..

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

So this is it, today's board meeting and this is the significant turn in Jassi and Armaan's relationship.  After today, their love will move to a higher level, because Armaan will have a deeper understanding about his love for Jassi and Jassi has already fallen so deeply in love with Armaan.  We have to watch Armaan's heart break a little more and then Jassi and Armaan will slowly find their way back to each other again.

I have been feeling quite nostalgic about Armaan and Jassi's journey in JJKN as some of you may have noticed in previous posts.  They have gone through so much in this past year and a half.  They have really grown as characters together.  Though they share a boss and assistant relationship, they have gone through many personal ups and downs together.  They have encircled and engulfed each other.  Both of them have made many mistakes, because they are human as we are.  Jassi and Armaan  have always stood by each other's side and supported each other during good and bad times...hmm...i took these vows when I got married. 

Their love wasn't at first site, well Jassi's was, but Armaan's took a little longer, but his realization was so mesmerizing.  They make me wanna fall in love all over again.  After the Valentines day episode, I called my husband (he is on the road) and I told him how much I loved him and how much he means to me.

Jassi is the princess in modern day fairytale...I live my fairytale life through her.  I know that I am married and all, but I still love fairytales and happy endings.  A simple girl meets her prince charming who doesn't even know she exists at first.  They travel a long path, and somewhere, somehow he falls for her.  He smiles as he envisions her...he makes her whole and she makes him whole...he doesn't know anything beyond her love...and her love his unconditional for him.  They have to be separated and we have to watch their separation to understand the depth of their love.

& ;nbs p;    

jprasad, if there do exist words in the english language to express how i feel about your post, I havn't managed to find them....
lamhe thumbnail
i loved todays episode it was much awaited the revenge.....
lippy girl thumbnail

👏👏👏

U shud take the place of Tony and Deeya

U understand the concept more than they probably do......

but neway, ur post was extravagantly written

lippy girl thumbnail

👏👏👏

Extravantly written,

so poetic...............................

😳

xsonyxo thumbnail
beautiful jprasad... 👏👏 ..just beautiful 👏 ...n what you wrote abt fairytales... tht was just soo true, n brilliant 😳😳 ....i'm sure, if you were in the place of tony n deeya... the show would have been really worth watching! ...full of life, n full of love 😳
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

IDES, are you just entering I-F?

😕😕😕huh....sorry jprasad....I can be dense at times
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

😕😕😕huh....sorry jprasad....I can be dense at times

😆  u are too funny...the reason I asked you YESTERDAY (no yelling intented), cuz you missed out on some of the discussion from earlier of yesterday!
ides thumbnail
DUH!!!!! as I said...dense.....I had just logged on last night and was bombarded by a hoard of posts......but thnx for clarifying j😃