jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
So this is it, today's board meeting and this is the significant turn in Jassi and Armaan's relationship.  After today, their love will move to a higher level, because Armaan will have a deeper understanding about his love for Jassi and Jassi has already fallen so deeply in love with Armaan.  We have to watch Armaan's heart break a little more and then Jassi and Armaan will slowly find their way back to each other again.

I have been feeling quite nostalgic about Armaan and Jassi's journey in JJKN as some of you may have noticed in previous posts.  They have gone through so much in this past year and a half.  They have really grown as characters together.  Though they share a boss and assistant relationship, they have gone through many personal ups and downs together.  They have encircled and engulfed each other.  Both of them have made many mistakes, because they are human as we are.  Jassi and Armaan  have always stood by each other's side and supported each other during good and bad times...hmm...i took these vows when I got married. 

Their love wasn't at first site, well Jassi's was, but Armaan's took a little longer, but his realization was so mesmerizing.  They make me wanna fall in love all over again.  After the Valentines day episode, I called my husband (he is on the road) and I told him how much I loved him and how much he means to me.

Jassi is the princess in modern day fairytale...I live my fairytale life through her.  I know that I am married and all, but I still love fairytales and happy endings.  A simple girl meets her prince charming who doesn't even know she exists at first.  They travel a long path, and somewhere, somehow he falls for her.  He smiles as he envisions her...he makes her whole and she makes him whole...he doesn't know anything beyond her love...and her love his unconditional for him.  They have to be separated and we have to watch their separation to understand the depth of their love.

&nbs p;    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

So this is it, today's board meeting and this is the significant turn in Jassi and Armaan's relationship.  After today, their love will move to a higher level, because Armaan will have a deeper understanding about his love for Jassi and Jassi has already fallen so deeply in love with Armaan.  We have to watch Armaan's heart break a little more and then Jassi and Armaan will slowly find their way back to each other again.

I have been feeling quite nostalgic about Armaan and Jassi's journey in JJKN as some of you may have noticed in previous posts.  They have gone through so much in this past year and a half.  They have really grown as characters together.  Though they share a boss and assistant relationship, they have gone through many personal ups and downs together.  They have encircled and engulfed each other.  Both of them have made many mistakes, because they are human as we are.  Jassi and Armaan  have always stood by each other's side and supported each other during good and bad times...hmm...i took these vows when I got married. 

Their love wasn't at first site, well Jassi's was, but Armaan's took a little longer, but his realization was so mesmerizing.  They make me wanna fall in love all over again.  After the Valentines day episode, I called my husband (he is on the road) and I told him how much I loved him and how much he means to me.

Jassi is the princess in modern day fairytale...I live my fairytale life through her.  I know that I am married and all, but I still love fairytales and happy endings.  A simple girl meets her prince charming who doesn't even know she exists at first.  They travel a long path, and somewhere, somehow he falls for her.  He smiles as he envisions her...he makes her whole and she makes him whole...he doesn't know anything have to watch their separation to understand the depth of their lovbeyond her love...and her love his unconditional for him.  They have to be separated and we e.

&n bs p;    

perfectly described.👏

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That is a beautiful post jprasad.So eloqouent,honest and from the heart.😊

In the beginning when I first came across your posts,I remember I always thought you were very lighthearted and never took anything seriously and your opinions changed with the wind.......( sometimes u left me so confused because on one hand you seemed to love the character of Purab and criticised Armaan so much and yet always voted in favour of Armaan........) .....I was so wrong.

I love your posts and you bring life to the forum with the rediculous one line cracks only you can come up with 😆

Keep it up buddy!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They make me wanna fall in love all over again.  After the Valentines day episode, I called my husband (he is on the road) and I told him how much I loved him and how much he means to me.

Jassi is the princess in modern day fairytale...I live my fairytale life through her.  I know that I am married and all, but I still love fairytales and happy endings.  A simple girl meets her prince charming who doesn't even know she exists at first.  They travel a long path, and somewhere, somehow he falls for her.  He smiles as he envisions her...he makes her whole and she makes him whole...he doesn't know anything beyond her love...and her love his unconditional for him.  They have to be separated and we have to watch their separation to understand the depth of their love.

&n bs p;    

awww Jprasad...that is such a lovely and beautiful statement. I agree with you...and I second that thought....it is simply beautiful.👏👏👏

ides thumbnail
Beautifully said jprasad
jprasad thumbnail
IDES, are you just entering I-F?
Rumi thumbnail
 wow! wonderful post from jprasad!👏!!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail

&nbs p;

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, JPrasad!!! you have described it so beautifully!!  Jassi and Armaan have indeed been thru a lot together in this past year and a half and have grown together. 
albelarahi thumbnail

&n bs p;    

I would like to see the level of Armaan's love for Jassi after the massive blow Jassi administered on his and raj's career and future at GM...although there is a likelihood that this is a dream sequence

Al

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jprasad, that was a very deep and sincerely written post. I loved reading it, and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree whole-heartidely with you.

Originally posted by: albelarahi

I would like to see the level of Armaan's love for Jassi after the massive blow Jassi administered on his and raj's career and future at GM...although there is a likelihood that this is a dream sequence

Al

Hmmmm....always hiding in the back like a shadow, just to creep up and wreck the fun, eh Al?