India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat :scene updated (Page 7)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
nice....very very nice.....now i have to wait for the next part......

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Very intriguing scene Suchi. I like this Nivedita more.This is way more interesting than stupid MP track in show. I loved Viren's annoyance. Please don't stop, can't wait to see what Nivi is really up to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Suchi!! Hug Thank you thank you thank you!!! Hug OMG, did I ever tell you how amazingly wonderful you are?? Clap I am so loving this weekend retreat of yours!! Gosh, I didn't realize how much I had been missing reading these NivRen retreats of yours every weekend, up till now when I read this. So glad that you were able to write this weekend. Needless, to say, the scenes and your storyline is shaping up fabulously well. I am so in love with this feisty and spirited Nivedita, who is so always willing to take things in her stride and fight whatever that comes her way, with all her being. Thoroughly enjoying her being so sneaky. Smile I wonder what she is up to?? Nice!! Trust you to keep us hanging this way. Wink Anyways, thanks once again, my dear, for the retreat. I am actually working this weekend Unhappy and believe me reading your retreats is really making me survive through it.

Suchi-

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hai suchi di..i just finished reading all the scenes.....super..awesome....and thank u..thank u...thank u so much for this retreat......loved it....last scene was an intriguing one....loved it..now i'm confused....what is nivedita is up to....i love to see the annoyed viren...i dont like viren always gives attitude to nivi and nivi always forgives his mistakes....i like this nivi more....now waiting for the next one............

Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Story is becoming more interesting.. Pls continue soon..

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Scene 6

'Main saray papers sign kernay aa jaungi.

Teek hai.....Teekh hai....

ok.. bye'

'Niveditha kahan jana hai?'

Niveditha looked up startled and saw vandana standing behind her. She knew that it would be hard for her to take calls. Especially now that Viren had started to suspect her so she decided to go to the store room.

'K.kahin nahi chachi ji' she stammered

'acha teek hai. Acha hai ki thum yahin mil gayi. Mujhe uper sey kuch crockery chahiye thi, Meri madad ker do please' said vandana

'Ji chachiji'

Niveditha and Vandana returned to the kitchen.

'inko saaf bhi kerna hai' said vandana holding the plates up to the light

'Nivi.. NIVI.. kya hua?' asked vandana

'Main kab sey dekh rahi hun ki thum khoyi khoyi si lag rahi ho. Kuch hua hai kya? Viren nay kuch kaha thumhay? asked vandana concerned

'Nahi chachiji main bilkul teek hun. Chachiji mujhe kahin jana hai-

'Kahan?' asked Vandana

'Aur voh bhi shaam ko?'

Niveditha became quiet. She did not wish to make up excuses or lie to vandana

'Acha teek hai. Thum jaao. Lekin jaldi aa jana' said vandana

'ji chachiji'

'Hello, han. Teek hai mujhe jaldi sey cafe main milo' said niveditha as she drove off in the car.

Vishay was standing in front of the cafe waiting for niveditha.

'Chalo. Maine saray papers tayyar ker diye hain. Bus thumhari signatures baki hai. Agar kal tak intezaar kerthay tho bohot dair ho jathi.' he said hurriedly as they arrived at the table that he had reserved for them

'Kahan sign kerna hai?' asked niveditha

'Pehlay padh tho lo?'

'Don't worry I trust you. Waise main kafi kam logon per vishwas kerthi hun aur unmay sey thum ek ho' she said laughing

'Acha. Wow I should consider myself lucky'

'of course!' joked niveditha

'Acha vishay main chalthi hun. abh thumay pata hai na ki kya kerna hai?' she asked

'han'

'Main phone main thumharay saath contact rakhungi. Aur jab thak humara haat uper na ho jaye. saamnay anay ka sochna bhi math' said niveditha with a small hint of warning in her tone

'Don't worry nivi. I will take care of everything. Ithna tho ker hi saktha hun thumharay liye' smiled vishay

'aur han usey kan-o-kan khabar bhi nahi honi chahiye' said niveditha as she got up

'Not to worry. Our secret is safe with us. bye'

'Bye'

===========

'Niveditha nazar nahi aa rahi' asked dadaji

'JI voh bahar gayi hai' answered Vandana

'Aaj kal voh bahar zyada rehthi hai aur ghar per kam' said chanchal mockingly

Dadaji looked at Chanchal and turned his face once again towards Vandana

'aur viren?'

Just then viren walked in swirling the car keys in his index finger.

'Viren'

Viren stopped but he did not look at Bhupat. His face became constricted with annoyance

'ji dadaji'

'Kya niveditha thumharay saat gayi thi bahar?' he asked

Viren looked confused at his question. Had niveditha gone somewhere again? to the hotel, at this hour?

'Viren maine thumsey kuch pucha hai' asked dadaji

'lo Niveditha aa gayi' said Vandana

'Beta kahan reh gayi thi thum?' asked Dadaji

'Voh  mera purse viren ki car main reh gaya tha vohi lenay gayi thi wapis. Hai na viren?she said

Viren looked at her confused. Never had he seen her lie and especially to dadaji. What is she up to?

'dadaji humain maaf karain thori dair ho gayi. Main abhi aathi hun' said Niveditha

'Teekh hai beta' said Dadaji.

Niveditha could see the hidden smile on dadaji's face. He must have been glad that viren is trying to have some company from the family.

'This would certainly calm him further' thought bhupat to himself

Niveditha proceeded towards her room leaving behind an utterly confused Viren.

'jhoot? aur niveditha. Vah thum tho bohot sachai ka saath dethi thi. Abh kya hua. mera bura asar padh gaya hai kya?' said Viren in a mocking manner
They were back in their room.  Viren stood in front blocking her way.

'Han, ismay koi shaq hai? replied back niveditha

' Dadaji sey jhoot bolna. Kya yahi sanskar miley hai thumhay thumharay ghar walon sey? asked Viren

Niveditha's face changed in color. She glared at him with such anger that for a moment viren had forgotten that it was indeed niveditha who was standing in front of him

' meray sanskaron ka gala tho kab ka ghut chuka hai viren sood. abh thum logon ki baari hai' she replied with a gritted teeth

'Thum logon ki?' asked viren

Niveditha smiled at him

'dadaji intezaar ker rahe hain'

And she left him once again standing and in thoughts

'So who cares about Niveditha and what she is up to. It must be something really stupid and pointless' he thought to himself. But as soon as the thought had occurred to him he realized that never had niveditha done anything that was pointless or stupid.

'Regardless. Its their problem not mine' He thought and left towards the dining hall.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 February 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011coolgirl7nutsprajeesalekh1shana_83vids08Shayafanmilee1014dmg_roks_antaraScintillatinggmann2010ashred12FrozenRainanjaani07sabihaa.Sofnaxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I am loving the new Nivi.
:D
& Viren's getting a taste of his own medicine. Yeah baby. :)

Amazing Suchi, as always.
<3

Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
An angry nivi.. Cool.. Nivi is definitely upto something, but wat? Is vishay a lawyer? Pls pls continue soon.. Cant wait for d next part..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top