Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

The truth of love- my first FF part 17 Page87 (Page 85)

virika01 Senior Member
virika01
virika01

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
lovely shilpa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute

ktym Goldie
ktym
ktym

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Superb update...

khanak and shaan felt asleep in the car itself...lol..LOL
loved how khanak was very keen to know what has happened last night between them...why she is here...shaan irritated her and was not answering her question...LOL
Aww poor shaan...he has an habbit of having bed coffee but now he doesnt have anyone to give him one...Confused
khanak controlled her tears on hearing this from shaan...Confused these to love each other immensly but not ready to accept it and move ahead...Confused
Nice twist...shaan became neighbour to khanak...
shaan is feeling happy from far looking at his son and wife enjoying their moment...Wishing for the lovely moments where all the trio could enjoy...Big smile
waiting for the next update...Big smile

sweetsute

ONAego Groupbie
ONAego
ONAego

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Finally u updated thanQ so much shilli!!!
Awesome update as always!!!
Hmm so madam khanak was scared thought about what happened b2en dem lolzzz
Smart shantanu know very well how to manage da situation good good.
Haa now wat 'll he do ??? case file?
Waiting 4 next part egarly update soon !!!
Keep it up shilli!!!!

sweetsute

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
First of thank you for the long update Shilli Big smile...
I have read it twice and plan to read this update, once more too SmileDay Dreaming,,,

Another brilliant partClap...Loved ShaNak's morning nork-jork...HiyeHeart...Aaaw Khanak pareshan and Shaan can't tease her for too long, blessSmile...A nod to the ShaNak garage scenesLOL...I think Khanak is softening towards him, after the coffee talk and I am glad of itSmile...

Shaan the new neighbour and Anay's sarcaism LOL,  simply heartwarming...He is protective of Khanak and I can imagine Hiten in that role perfectly too...And I love how Megha is playing peacemaker, bless herSmile

Hiye, ShaNak are getting closer and Shaan is becoming more badmash LOL...When will Khanak realise?...Or does she know already, but allows him to think he won?Confused...Because kam ke bahane hi sahin, she can atleast  be near him, without looking weak...Oh and bless the family scenes, Khanak with Aan as Shantanu watches or the father-son momentsDay Dreaming...Waiting to see what Shaan does next...Poor Khanak, what has her husband planned for her nowShockedWink?...Btw, I can just imagine how impresssed Ansh will be and how in awe Anya will be, as burthal wins back his JKR!Approve...

shanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Lovely update Shili..
Shaan is now their neighbour..He can always watch the mother-son duo..
Wat is the case regarding?Hope its nothing that hurts her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteshanakyasharan

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Fantabulous!!!ClapLoved everything!!! Big smileFull of unexpected twist and turns!!! Clapawesome surprises!!!Clap

Khanak was still in the dreamland when she woke up..LOL Shaan must be in ShaNak dreamland too..LOL that's why it was hard to wake him up..Wink how nonchalantly he is teasing  her...LOLLOL ShaNak conversation are always endearing especially when they fight cutely..Smile its so fun..Wink

Glad Shaan finally said the truth otherwise he might ve seen Khanak's JKR avatar in the early morning..LOL promise part was nice touch..Clap for a moment they both were like old ShaNakBig smile until Shaan broke the reverie.. Ouch

Shaan so much wanted to hold Ahaan and be a part of them..Smile but couldn't..Cry

Ansh is so proud of his accomplishment of his act..LOL He was right people speak out their hearts when drunk but he forget that they will forget what they spoke and deny everything blaming it on drinks..Ouch

Shaan is all set to get Khanak back in his life with his new plan..Clap Go and win back her Shaan!!! you ve readers blessing..LOL

Meghna is right..Poor womenCry so many are there and no one is helping..Ouch where is her husband???LOL Awww!!! It was Shaan who was helping her..cool!!! Big smile

OMG!!! Wow!!! Big smileShaan is Meghna's new neighbor!!! Claptotally unexpected!!!Clap too good..Big smile

Looks like Anay completely dislikes Shaan..Ouch it is understandable though..but he was totally hurting Shaan with his words..Cry Poor Shaan!!!Cry Good Meghna rescued him from her husband's further taunts..Big smile Awww!!! He broke down seeing his and Khanak's picture..Cry

Nice touch on how Ahaan smiled seeing his father..Big smileloved it!!!Clap Shaan question on how Khanak care Ahaan like how Meghna did was so innocent..LOL

Dinner plan without Anay..nice plan..Clap Just imagine him in dinner..Shaan must ve ran to his home without eating anything due to his infinite taunts..ROFL

Hmmm..Khanak behaved indifferent on seeing Shaan at dinner..Angry well, she can't be enthusiastic rather must be angry but indifference is ok compared to anger..Smile She was totally avoiding him..Angry Meghna and Ansh-Anaya are the threesome cupid to ShaNak..Big smile they are just awesome!!!Clap

Shaan knows very well how to make Khanak accept the offer of interior designing to their home..Clap Awww!!! She did come and finished the work pretty soon!!!Clap Poor Shaan had a bad dream and she is gone from there too..Cry

OMG!!! Shaan gonna file case against Khanak??? Shocked for what??? not for Ahaan right???Shocked

Looking forward and thanks for writing an amazing update..Smile
Hug
just can't express enough happiness and gratitude for the detailed f/b.  Lovely!

well, honestly speaking more than romance, it was Shanak nok jhok, d love hidden in dat which made me fall in love wid dem and my ff Shanak are a tribute to the most amazing Onscreen couple ever created!

and hehe, don't get angry at khanak..thoda bhau khana padta hai yaar. LOL

and wait and watch for Shan's next step Wink

poo_j

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

awesome
he car scenario was lovely
OMG shan neighbour isse accha aur kuch nahi ho sakta
awww the baby is cute shan bahut emotional hua hoga 
interior designer way togo shan plans pe plans to win khanak back
aww the moment where he can see his wife and son was so sweet 
i think khanak should forgive and forget everything and shan ke paas jana chahiye bechara i cant see him like this kitna tadap raha hai woh 
hmmm whats the next plan shan is baar toh kuch bada plan lag raha hai
hope u update next soon plzzz hope ko real me kar dena :)

Smile

Thank you

Shan and Khanak sath ho toh nok jhok hoga hi. LOL

well, Khanak has her own reasons- lets c when she forgives Shan. 

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha28889

Amazing update...Full of surprises!!!!!!

Shaan shifted near meghna's house...loved it...
anay was so rude to shaan...i felt bad for him...Confused

Aww shaan carressing ahaan was so cute...little ahaan opened his eyes on his fathers touch...aww cuteee!!!  ahaan smiled on seeing shaan...Big smile

shaan filed a case against khanak...OMG what would be his next move...

cant wait for the next update...

update soon...Big smile

Thank u jee Smile
 glad  u liked d surprises .. Apna Shan is like dat only - Unpredictable LOL
Yesh! Ahan loves his papa, like his mother Wink
wait and watch for Shan's next move

Go to top