Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

The truth of love- my first FF part 17 Page87 (Page 78)

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

fantastic!fantabulous!awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!
I dont havewords to describe this update
Shaaan and Khanak with their different worlds ,her drunk state,their dream journey...
lovely
waiting for the next part asap

My pleasure! 

Thank u for ur warm words. Smile

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer_85

Omgeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a surprised gift of Navratri SmileParty
 I loved the update to the core i couldn't believe u updated, first i pinched my self LOL in  the last update i cried but this i was Dancing
 they went to exhibition and it was boring for shaan, anya and ansh  LOL kya kya karna padta hai pyaar meh shaan Smile
 wow!!!! they planned to have a drive on scooty lovely Smile, Anya asked for khanak's car and she gave her car keys to her and on another side shaan's car got puncture, its was all planned 
 love Ansh dialogue  when that guy came to shaan and offer another car 
 its was lovely 
  " Sun beta, teri role yahan khatam, tu ja apni gallery sambhal"ROFL

shaan knew khanak won't take her on her scooty so he started acting that y he wil go with her in a loud tone so she can hear and it happen what he thought khanak stop by him and told him to sit 
LOL
  shaan sat at back on the scooty and started talk non stop omgeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 love when shaan said mausam kitna suhana hai and he mention wrong actor for that song 

Zindagi ek safar hai suhana, Yahan kal kya ho kisne jana
  and khanak correct him that was awesome part LOL kya yaar shaan naam to yaad rakhna tha 
  he started to play with her stole, khanak get irritated  and gave him her stole and told him to hide his face LOL he said he doesn't need it so khanak said she too doesn't want and shaan dropped it on their way LOL 
 khanak stopped the scooty and shaan said why she stopped it. 
 she gave his glare to do and take it poor shaan kaha pass gaya, khanak left him alone and drive alone ROFL she knew he got his car puncture him  self LOL 
  their plan got flop ROFL shaan yeh kudhi Gujrat ki hai ese nahi pate gi Wink
 they went to play dadniyaa although khanak doesn't like to attend parties but yes she's Gujju aur
  Gujju's ko dandiyaa khelne se koi nahi rohkh sakta Dancingaur Gujju never missed dandiyaa
    Mehga left them and omgeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ansh told shaan to go and play with khanak first he was confused but he saw her in a drunk state he was more shocked LOL reminds me of that bang incident in RBO khanak was so cute there and here too 
 she was greeting to every one bar bar poor shaan couldn't do any thingROFL  he took her to elevator and thought to drop her home and she started playing with buttons in elevator 
 when light goes off she came close and touch his face 
shaan left current run in his body LOL and he closed his eyes when he open he realized khanak his him with a sandal omgee!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious ROFLLOL  he move out and saw her and garbed 
 shaan told her to say sorry but khanak said kya dusre gaal par ekk aur do LOL she was so cute i was imagine all while reading 
 Smile  
 Khanak told him why he didn say sorry for what he did that was emotional yaar poor girl didn get his love for  along time and duniya wale beech meh agai 
 after that shanak moment out standing, he took her face on his palm and drop kisses on her face, and their lips met again and rain shower on them 
 love the whole update Shilpa 
next wala please update soon Smile

My My!! 

Itna bada comment!!!

I am really touched honey! 

Muah!

Glad that u loved d whole update. Big smile

And yup, Khanak is a typical Gujju, loves to play dandiya and apna Shan loves dandiya raas. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heer_85

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_245

awesome

lol, ansh and anya are so cute and their plan backfires on poor shaan during scooty ride

i so want shanak and aan together

why meghna is always taking aan, now let khanak carry him and we can have some cute scenes of aan with her or with shaan

gosh ! I hope she wont slap him again after coming back to her senses :o

pls , next part soon

thank u. 

and for Shanak and Aan being together, hope i can grant the wish sooner or later. 

I think the resp circumstances make Meghna take care of Aan. 

And keep hooked to d FF to c Khanak's reaction after coming back to senses. 

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Sorry for not commenting earliar, but I am seriously busy with work and home at the momentEmbarrassedLOL...

Anyway...Another fantastic part and I loved the nork-jork between Ansh and Anya...Another burthal couple, as if one was not enoughD'oh...Poor Shaan is going to pay for Ansh and Anya plans, Khanak sees through all thisLOL...

First of all I liked how you showed Shaan's reflection and him looking at Khanak's world, or her point of view...I wonder if he has ever considered the contrast before...He knows their love crossed all that, but I am glad he is thinking more about it Smile...Khanak knew his world, but did he ever look into her's before?..Loved seeing him appreciate it now...

I also loved how Shaan just looses all sense around Khanak...I can just picture his faceEmbarrassedSmile...Tohri betabi dikh rahin haiLOL...

Ofcourse Khanak would know about Anya's plan...She is ismart girl after allWink...But she still let him ride on the scooty, just to see how far he would goLOL...She cannot ignore him and glad to see her be happy for a short while...Loved the scooty scene, Shaan taking full advantage of this golden chance and even Khanak was affected...But then Shaan ne phirse koi galti kardiD'oh ...I think he will surprise her by getting the stole back...Hense building her trust in him Smile...

Navrati scenes were blissful Shilli!Clap.HeartDay Dreaming..I am worried that Khanak will blame Shaan though...Anya and Ansh are getting closer, but still obssesed by Shantanu and KhanakLOL...

I am so glad that Khanak actually told Shaan exactly what was in her heart SmileHeartCry...Shaan reaction to ShaNak in the rain, these scenes played vividly in my mind...As all your writing does...Shaan's worry for Khanak, the lift scene and the rain scene were perfectly them and so romantic...Khanak's declaration and Shaan's apology had me glued...Bitter sweet and once again your heart goes out to the two love birds...It hard see them hurting like this, want them to to be free of the past...

I don't know how Khanak will react next, but atlaest they are starting to ment...ShaNak are moveing back towards eachotherApprove...I think now Khanak also needs to understand Shaan's POV too SmileEmbarrassed...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 22 October 2012 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
lovely update
the trio planning is super fun to read
i loved the shanak moments... was waiting for it
though in her drunk state but she tolds him all abt past
i loved the way he says sorry and em lukin fwd to many shanak moments