Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!...I love it...Well worth the wait Shilli and totally entertaining!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...Kya likha hai!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Aside from the scenario, I just love how you just catch us with the subtle moments too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

From the start,  Anay's deadpan humour is just so refreshing๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Enjoyed his rant in the car and Megha's remark was spot on!...I could just imagine the scene๐Ÿ˜Š...

๐Ÿคฃ The court scene!!!...To think, I was worried Shan would really take her to court...The actors fumbling their lines was awesome...Beeni has to read this!...They actually stole the scene from ShaNak๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...

Oh and aiye-hiye, Mrs Khandelwal showing Mr Khandelwal that two can play this game ๐Ÿ˜‰...BTW  It reminded me of, one of my favourite ShaNak moments from the show๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Bechara Ansh๐Ÿ˜†...When will any of his plans ever work?...But I suppose, ShaNak are getting closer, even with all the mishaps๐Ÿ˜Š... 

Shaan taking care of Ahaan for the night, was just the perfect recipe, for some great moments!...Loved how you showed Khanak enjoying the spectical ๐Ÿ˜†...It is always touching to see the depth of their love๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...The way she spoke about Shaan indirectlyโค๏ธ...Thank goodness she was watching though and saw Ahaan on the terrace๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Oh and I liked how you showed the father son bonding...As long as Mummy doesn't find out! ๐Ÿ˜†...The morning scene just filled my heart...I can just imagine my ShaNak with their little one โค๏ธ...Bless them!...

Great to see Megha with 'Mission ShaNak'...And with Nihaal in the picture, I can't wait to see who Shaan will be more posessive about...Khanak or Ahaan?๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Can't wait to watch...I mean read more๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I just want to add one thing, which strikes me about your writing suddenly...You have really done a wonderful job with all the characters and situations Shilli...The way the characters can live modern lives, but can also be comfortable with their traditional roles too ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Please don't take too long with the next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ...But no pressure...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All - The new entry is Nihaal...He is Megha's brother and Khanak's friend ๐Ÿ˜Š... Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonai

awesome update๐Ÿ‘

Brilliant writting Shilli๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
they slept in the car. the morning scene was cute, she kept asking what happened last night nd he kept ignoring, teasing her. her one sentence " Why do u make me  feel so weak?" ๐Ÿ˜ญ& he told her everything... awesome.

" adaat choot gayi Khanak, now I have no1 to give me bed coffee." & her eyes became teary...he cursed himself. they love each other so much๐Ÿ˜ญ

" arey tumhari..(She glares at him), I mean Aan ki..(The glare continues)..ohho! meri kasam yaar!"cute๐Ÿ˜› yet, so meaningful๐Ÿ‘

loved the part where he was watching the two most important people in his life- his wife Khanak nd his son Ahaan, wanting to be a part of the picture๐Ÿ˜ญ...superb.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
oh toh he is now the new neighbor of them. nd he helped Meghna too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anay was cold & rude to Shan.๐Ÿ˜” cant blame him actually.after all he is brother to Khanak, but thanks to Meghna, she came & saved Shaan from her hubby's further taunt.๐Ÿ˜†
loved the part where he saw their pic in her diary & became emotional. very nicely written.๐Ÿ‘
aahh... finally he got sometime to spend with his lil son.๐Ÿ˜ƒ that was so wonderfully penned down.

" btw Meghna, kya Khanak bhi aise hi Ahaan ko sambhal leti hai?" simple yet so touching line. he have never seen his wife feeding his child, taking care or doing usual things what a mother does. his longing, his pain was clear in that particular question๐Ÿ˜ญ. only a father knows how it feels.

see, I cant help quoting from the update.
the new neighbor was invited for dinner. great. Khanak was trying hard to look indifferent, but he could understand that she was indeed affected.๐Ÿ˜Š
aaha!! he made her accept to do the interior of his house. I like the way she talked over the phone loud enough for Shan to hear that, complete Jhansi ki Rani types.๐Ÿคฃ
she left in the morning & he was watching his wife & son through the window. his msg was really sweet and her reply was equally bitter. i could so imagine his face that time.๐Ÿ˜†
haila!!! case against her???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but kis liye??? I bet its not for Ahaan.๐Ÿ˜Š
btw, did i tell u?that i loved the name Ahaan...Shaan & Ahaan.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

there were many parts where I have been reading with a heavy heart. nd that's what I wanted to tell u regarding ur note. I don't think your writting style is so simple, but it has the depth in it. you have portrayed ShaNak in such a way as they were shown in RBO. there characters, their fights, their love make them unique couple. your each & every update, each & every line reminds me of our golden RBO.
for me this is the 2nd Rang Badalti Odhani where Shantanu & Khanak r the same human beings but this time with a different love story.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cant thank u enough for giving us this fantabulous tale. A big bear huggg for u๐Ÿค—

update when u get time
love
Priyasree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww! i loveee long f/bs, dat too detailed! thank u sooo much.. muah! ๐Ÿค—
it really motivates me to write more..
n am really honored for having my ff compared to  our RBO ๐Ÿ˜Š
glad u guys love it.. 
btw, sry for my late reply.. hope you like d new one also. 

sweetsute thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Wow!!! ๐Ÿ‘Fabulous!!! ๐Ÿ‘First part was so hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†and the second part was emotionally so touching!!!๐Ÿ‘

Anay's angry on Shaan just keeps on accumulating!!! ๐Ÿ˜†Meghna's one sentence hit the right note and Anay became silent..๐Ÿ‘True!!! 

OMG!!! The starting court proceedings was so hilarious!!! ๐Ÿคฃcant stop from laughing!!!๐Ÿ˜†Awesome twist!!!๐Ÿ‘ Didn't expect this at all!!! Anay can understand something is wrong..๐Ÿ˜†but others are acting as though everything is normal..๐Ÿ˜†

The dialogues are so funny!!!๐Ÿ‘ Superb!!! Awww!!! how cutely Shaan defended his wife..๐Ÿ˜ณ Khanak took charge of the proceeding and handle the situation very well..๐Ÿ˜† How just like that she gave Ahaan to Shaan!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khanak is not stupid to fall for this act..Shaan forgot she is an actress too..๐Ÿ˜† At least he should ve got the actors playing the role properly..๐Ÿ˜† It was Ansh you brought the actors..that's why it turned out like this..๐Ÿ˜†

She is not wasting any time in giving Shaan's son to him..๐Ÿ˜ณ Anay is such an amazing brother..Loved the line "pata nahi bhaiyaa, but mera bache ke papa pe toh bharosa hai"!!!๐Ÿ‘

Meghna always gives Khanak an apt advice..Awww!!! She always love him!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ how lovely!!! Wish Shaan heard this..๐Ÿ˜‰

At least Askha is there to tell Shaan what to do with baby!!! He doesn't even know Ahaan is hungry!!!How he is gonna take care of him???

Oops!!! Laptop got broken!!๐Ÿ˜† Ahaan enjoys watching the fashion show..๐Ÿ˜† Shaan is right!!!๐Ÿ˜†OMG!!! That was scary.. baby in the terrace..๐Ÿ˜ฒ Khanak saw that..and she called..๐Ÿ‘

Awww!!! Khanak must be so happy seeing her husband holding their son like that..๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she cleaned the house and cooked too for him...๐Ÿ˜ณso sweet of her..๐Ÿ‘

Wow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒNihaal is back!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Looking forward and thanks for writing a lengthy and awesome update!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u thank u thank u so much.. 

loved d detailed analysis and glad i could make u guys laugh and glad u liked d other parts too.

btw u like Karan Wahi? ๐Ÿ˜‰
sweetsute thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

Thought am first..But am second..No probs..Will be back with comments..

*edited*

so cute, hilarious as well as touching update shilli...
The court scene n shaan's cute way of handling his son was hilarious..
the way Khanak wished to complete their little family but at the same time keeping herself away was so touching..
except for anay others r ready to hep for shanak reunion..
awaiting that to happen..

you are second! ๐Ÿ˜Š

glad to know u liked it..
yes, except Anay, every1 wants Shanak reunion, hope he melts soon. 
sweetsute thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

shaan n ahaans night out was sooo cute:)

kt wid a baby boy doing such scenes would have been a delight

hot update kab de rahi hai?????im hungry fr one๐Ÿ˜†

hehe, thank u jee

hayee! wish RBO was on air, we would have seen KT doing such scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

filhaal mera FF padke khush hole..

oh, btw reunion toh hone de badtameez. ๐Ÿ˜›
sweetsute thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneesha28889

wohooo i loved the update ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wow its amazing...
i was laughing all through while reading shaan and baby's part...
lol shaan arranged duplicate court...that was hilarious...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Aww khanak loves him but dont want to admit it...๐Ÿ˜•
Is aksha younger or elder to shaan??
I remember her as his younger sister who was about to marry that culprit...but you mentioned shaan calling her di...am confused๐Ÿ˜•
lol shaan shouts yuckk on recognizing the bad smell...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
who is this nihaal???
 cant wait more for the next part...
update soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Š thank u for loving the update

well Ashka is Shan's elder sister. he sometimes calls her di, sometimes Ashi. hope ur confusion is cleared..
n Nihaal is Meghna's bro. i gave d intro in 1st page. 
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsute

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u thank u thank u so much.. 

loved d detailed analysis and glad i could make u guys laugh and glad u liked d other parts too.

btw u like Karan Wahi? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep!!! I like Karan Wahi!!! Actually want Yashu do a show with him as lead!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shili my nihaal is backkk am happy 
funny shaan couldnt stop laughing kitna kuch karna pad raha hai..๐Ÿคฃ
i know am here after so long...๐Ÿ˜†
Shili sry for not commenting always๐Ÿค—
u have become damn besttt writer dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
by the way navratri special part was really special๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shilli'wonderful writing.โญ๏ธ

How do u manage to put all kind of emotions in a single update. Loved all the dialogues. Sometimes I laughed like hell, sometimes felt so sorry & sometimes cried in happiness & ShaNak's grief as well. I have no words to express my feelings. I just loved the way u switch the atmosphere from the sad to happy nd then again happy to sad. Just supeb.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Anay was again cursing Shaan, but loved how his wife Meghna zapped him " U can't stay away from your child for a month, how do you expect Shan to stay away from his child, for an year"

๐Ÿ‘ 

The first part at the court was damn hilarious.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Akbar ka darbar. The judge, Shaan lawyer & their dialogues cracked me up. nd also Ayan's comment. Right after reading this line," toh barkhuddar, kya ilzam lage hai tumpe"  I though that kuch toh garbar hai.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

It was so sweet ' that Shaan suddenly spoke for his Khanak that she is innocent.๐Ÿ‘

Omg!! How easily she got agree to give Ahaan to his father'๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh toh yeh baat hai, she already knew what he was trying to do. Smiles a little, looks down , goes near him. He just stares at him, as she tiptoes, whispers something to his ears, while adjusting his shirt button  ...just loved this gesture.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khanak is always so ishmart nd Shaan is 1 numbr ka burthal.๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo, I can say , my prediction is partially true, it was all plan of Shaan to get his wife nd son back in his life.๐Ÿ˜‰ Tsk tsk ' I shld ve guessed that it was Ansh who hired those theater actors. Bt he is cute.๐Ÿ˜†

Khanak on one side yearned, to b with her husband, for her complete family. but on other side she still hold herself responsible for Shaan loosing his family๐Ÿ˜ญ. she, watching his husband nd son from the balcony, muttered "burthal"' so cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just loooved Shaan's day with his son. At least Ashka was there to help him. amazingly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Ahaan stopped crying seeing the fashion show, he prefers it than the cartoon shows, hailaa!!! baap pe gaya hai bilkul.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ahaan went to the terrace'omg !!! nd she called him, he was so relieved seeing the baby save, nd so m I. nd they slept there. nd mamma came to wake them up. She kept her hand on the baby seeing him stirring in sleep nd at the same time Shaan also placed his hand on hers'so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He asked her to make coffee for him'hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†

Wow!!! she cleared the mess in the house nd also made coffee'nd specially the letter'.hayeee!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Great!!now even Meghna ll help to reunite Shanak.

Here's some of my fav lines

" pata nahi bhaiyaa, but mere bache ke papa pe toh bharosa hai"  so touching๐Ÿ‘

" I will, till the end of my breathe" truth๐Ÿ˜Š'*sigh* I wish Shaan could hear her saying this

"tera  hi dinner ready kar raha hoon yaar"  adorable๐Ÿ˜†

" kya  hai? Papa got hurt, but teri milk safe hai"  awww๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

" do you keep troubling your mom also?" meaningful nd sweet.๐Ÿ˜Š

"Shantanu Khandelwal! Urgh!" murmers to herself holding the pic in the frame. She is not angry nor frustrated, just smiles.  awesome!!๐Ÿ‘

Shaan had to miss his wife, b/w Happy B'day to Ansh.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ooo eeemmm geee!!! Nihaal is here๐Ÿฅณ'.nd what a dhamakedar welcum he received.

Looking forward to read the next.

Update when u r free๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish I could watch this wonderful tale on the tv, KT & Yashu would ve rocked it. well, I ve a long list of stories which I want to watch on tv with our Yashran in it.

Loveโค๏ธ

Priyasree

Edited by shonai - 11 years ago