Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika_aa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just now read d all updates...lovely... update soon...loved d whole story...
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous!!! Loved this update!!! when Anya left Khanak baby in the mall..I was so furious on how on earth a girl can behave so carelessly..but when Shaan identified his son and did whatever to save his son from robbers..I thought it was destined like that..I just loved those update.. It was heart touching!!! Mehgna is an awesome & responsible friend she did what she has to!!! Informed Shaan abt birth of his son..superb!!! And I really felt Ansh was flirting with Khanak..but you penned down the part very well where actually he loved Anya..too good๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to this update..Anya's idea of art exhibition is really good..and Shaan never change his character of staring/ ogling at his own wife..LOL..nice touch on his stardom in that place!!! Many barely recognized him.. Poor guy..:( "opposite attracts" they are an apt example for this phrase..

It was super scene to see Shaan sitting in the back seat and Khanak driving..reminded me of RBO..though there she was just sitting.."Zindagi Ek Safar"..awesome song..one of my favorite!!! He was playing with her stole.. ROFL :) and above all threw it..no wonder Khanak got so infuriated as its her favorite too..I was damn sure that Khanak will find out that car puncture was a part of plan..it was so childish of Shaan to accept it..but he has no other choice..he is ready to do whatever to patch up with Khanak..ROFL :D

Its Dandiya and Ansh plan to get Khanak drink..not bad idea though..who don't love her when Khanak is in that state..it's another thing Shaan gets frustrated by her antics when she is drunk..ROFL :)Loved it when Shaan realized she is in not good state when she smiles at him..nice touch :) and Khanak's hello was so hilarious!!! ROFL :D

WOW!!! Fantastic!!! On Salim and pure Hindi from Khanak..Poor Shaan its so hard for him to go through all this act by her..Oops!!! she slapped him..wait but its long due!!! :) but poor Shaan.. :( ROFL :Dthis is so funny..really laughed a lot..you brought out very good humor..too good OMG!!! Getting slapped by wife with sandal's not a common thing!!!

Awww!!! She blurted out what was hid in her heart!!! So lovely..and the way he said sorry with kisses..new method..:) Awesome!!!

This update was a ShaNakaliciou!!! Loved everything :)

Looking forward and thanks for the terrific update!!!

sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandu8881

Awesome update Shilpa!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loving their plots in making Khanak to come back to Shaan!!
Waiting for next one eagerly!!

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for loving Anya-Ansh's stupid plots?
sweetsute thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_aa

just now read d all updates...lovely... update soon...loved d whole story...

thank u Monika ๐Ÿ˜Š

btw itni kanjoosi? a elaborate one would have been good๐Ÿ˜› 
sweetsute thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_j

Fabulous!!! Loved this update!!! when Anya left Khanak baby in the mall..I was so furious on how on earth a girl can behave so carelessly..but when Shaan identified his son and did whatever to save his son from robbers..I thought it was destined like that..I just loved those update.. It was heart touching!!! Mehgna is an awesome & responsible friend she did what she has to!!! Informed Shaan abt birth of his son..superb!!! And I really felt Ansh was flirting with Khanak..but you penned down the part very well where actually he loved Anya..too good๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to this update..Anya's idea of art exhibition is really good..and Shaan never change his character of staring/ ogling at his own wife..LOL..nice touch on his stardom in that place!!! Many barely recognized him.. Poor guy..:( "opposite attracts" they are an apt example for this phrase..

It was super scene to see Shaan sitting in the back seat and Khanak driving..reminded me of RBO..though there she was just sitting.."Zindagi Ek Safar"..awesome song..one of my favorite!!! He was playing with her stole.. ROFL :) and above all threw it..no wonder Khanak got so infuriated as its her favorite too..I was damn sure that Khanak will find out that car puncture was a part of plan..it was so childish of Shaan to accept it..but he has no other choice..he is ready to do whatever to patch up with Khanak..ROFL :D

Its Dandiya and Ansh plan to get Khanak drink..not bad idea though..who don't love her when Khanak is in that state..it's another thing Shaan gets frustrated by her antics when she is drunk..ROFL :)Loved it when Shaan realized she is in not good state when she smiles at him..nice touch :) and Khanak's hello was so hilarious!!! ROFL :D

WOW!!! Fantastic!!! On Salim and pure Hindi from Khanak..Poor Shaan its so hard for him to go through all this act by her..Oops!!! she slapped him..wait but its long due!!! :) but poor Shaan.. :( ROFL :Dthis is so funny..really laughed a lot..you brought out very good humor..too good OMG!!! Getting slapped by wife with sandal's not a common thing!!!

Awww!!! She blurted out what was hid in her heart!!! So lovely..and the way he said sorry with kisses..new method..:) Awesome!!!

This update was a ShaNakaliciou!!! Loved everything :)

Looking forward and thanks for the terrific update!!!

Thank u so much for the detailed feedback. 
l am overwhelmed
U cared to give f/b for each and every part of d update.. Lovely

n am honored for getting u reminded of RBO scooty scene. That was epic!  

Glad u liked d style of apologising๐Ÿ˜‰

Oops!
Welcome to Rang Badalti Odhni Forum ๐Ÿค—
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiii Shipla 
 Thank so much for continuing this tale ๐Ÿ˜Š
it's an awesome tale and  i loved it to the core 
 we were eagerly waiting for this ff when u stopped updating and even now dying to read more updates 
 please don't end soon please 
 i know a writer put 100% in writing for the readers and their comments keeps a writer interested in writing 
i totally understand take time to update as u doing now but please don't end soon 
please its a request Shilpa 

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i totally agree with heer
continue soon and update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
ONAego thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
UR TALE IS LIL FILMY YET MINDBLOWING SHILLI ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am silent reader so i din"t comment 4 every update bt i always love to read ur tale sO, please consider my request as a follower n take lots of love 4m me to continue dis ff again 4 us๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
AND PLZ don"t leave dis ff just becoz some of we can"t comment regulerly n really SORRY 4 dat      ๐Ÿค”
please continue soon...!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetsute

Thank u so much for the detailed feedback. 
l am overwhelmed
U cared to give f/b for each and every part of d update.. Lovely

n am honored for getting u reminded of RBO scooty scene. That was epic!  

Glad u liked d style of apologising๐Ÿ˜‰

Oops!
Welcome to Rang Badalti Odhni Forum ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! ๐Ÿค— but you gonna end it ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. If possible consider continuing the story..๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no please don't end this ff ...i love it so much and i eagerly wait for this ff so please don't end