Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for not commenting earliar, but I am seriously busy with work and home at the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

Anyway...Another fantastic part and I loved the nork-jork between Ansh and Anya...Another burthal couple, as if one was not enough...Poor Shaan is going to pay for Ansh and Anya plans, Khanak sees through all this๐Ÿ˜†...

First of all I liked how you showed Shaan's reflection and him looking at Khanak's world, or her point of view...I wonder if he has ever considered the contrast before...He knows their love crossed all that, but I am glad he is thinking more about it ๐Ÿ˜Š...Khanak knew his world, but did he ever look into her's before?..Loved seeing him appreciate it now...

I also loved how Shaan just looses all sense around Khanak...I can just picture his face๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...Tohri betabi dikh rahin hai๐Ÿ˜†...

Ofcourse Khanak would know about Anya's plan...She is ismart girl after all๐Ÿ˜‰...But she still let him ride on the scooty, just to see how far he would go๐Ÿ˜†...She cannot ignore him and glad to see her be happy for a short while...Loved the scooty scene, Shaan taking full advantage of this golden chance and even Khanak was affected...But then Shaan ne phirse koi galti kardi ...I think he will surprise her by getting the stole back...Hense building her trust in him ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Navrati scenes were blissful Shilli!๐Ÿ‘.โค๏ธ..I am worried that Khanak will blame Shaan though...Anya and Ansh are getting closer, but still obssesed by Shantanu and Khanak๐Ÿ˜†...

I am so glad that Khanak actually told Shaan exactly what was in her heart ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Shaan reaction to ShaNak in the rain, these scenes played vividly in my mind...As all your writing does...Shaan's worry for Khanak, the lift scene and the rain scene were perfectly them and so romantic...Khanak's declaration and Shaan's apology had me glued...Bitter sweet and once again your heart goes out to the two love birds...It hard see them hurting like this, want them to to be free of the past...

I don't know how Khanak will react next, but atlaest they are starting to ment...ShaNak are moveing back towards eachother...I think now Khanak also needs to understand Shaan's POV too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
the trio planning is super fun to read
i loved the shanak moments... was waiting for it
though in her drunk state but she tolds him all abt past
i loved the way he says sorry and em lukin fwd to many shanak moments
penned amazingly
update soon
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
ktymfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค—hugs...next part jaldi plz::::..::::::-saroj
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
chandu8881 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Shilpa!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loving their plots in making Khanak to come back to Shaan!!
Waiting for next one eagerly!!
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Note:

I came back to continue this FF just for d sake of u guys. I am sincerely thankful to all those who read each and every person who reads every update and bothers to comment. 

I know i am lazy, am always late in posting, my FF stry might not be dat interesting as oders, my writing skills might be bad. 

But still, atleast for those who used to read and comment, who even used to ask me for updates, whom i even pmed, could have atleast bothered to read and comment. 

Neways, ur wish. Honestly for a writer, feedback is more than anything. Lack of it, really deminishes the interest.
So, this delay might continue and even then after 4-5 updates, d FF might end!

sweetsute thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Sorry for not commenting earliar, but I am seriously busy with work and home at the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

Anyway...Another fantastic part and I loved the nork-jork between Ansh and Anya...Another burthal couple, as if one was not enough...Poor Shaan is going to pay for Ansh and Anya plans, Khanak sees through all this๐Ÿ˜†...

First of all I liked how you showed Shaan's reflection and him looking at Khanak's world, or her point of view...I wonder if he has ever considered the contrast before...He knows their love crossed all that, but I am glad he is thinking more about it ๐Ÿ˜Š...Khanak knew his world, but did he ever look into her's before?..Loved seeing him appreciate it now...

I also loved how Shaan just looses all sense around Khanak...I can just picture his face๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...Tohri betabi dikh rahin hai๐Ÿ˜†...

Ofcourse Khanak would know about Anya's plan...She is ismart girl after all๐Ÿ˜‰...But she still let him ride on the scooty, just to see how far he would go๐Ÿ˜†...She cannot ignore him and glad to see her be happy for a short while...Loved the scooty scene, Shaan taking full advantage of this golden chance and even Khanak was affected...But then Shaan ne phirse koi galti kardi ...I think he will surprise her by getting the stole back...Hense building her trust in him ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Navrati scenes were blissful Shilli!๐Ÿ‘.โค๏ธ..I am worried that Khanak will blame Shaan though...Anya and Ansh are getting closer, but still obssesed by Shantanu and Khanak๐Ÿ˜†...

I am so glad that Khanak actually told Shaan exactly what was in her heart ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Shaan reaction to ShaNak in the rain, these scenes played vividly in my mind...As all your writing does...Shaan's worry for Khanak, the lift scene and the rain scene were perfectly them and so romantic...Khanak's declaration and Shaan's apology had me glued...Bitter sweet and once again your heart goes out to the two love birds...It hard see them hurting like this, want them to to be free of the past...

I don't know how Khanak will react next, but atlaest they are starting to ment...ShaNak are moveing back towards eachother...I think now Khanak also needs to understand Shaan's POV too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Oh My God! 

Itna lamba comment!

Touched, Blessed and Overwhelmed!

Well, initially Shan was kind of a brat, who got everything he got. He never spared his mind to think abt things, but now he has changed, become more calm n composed. dats y this time he actually bothered to look into Khanak's world, her interests.
hehe, he is latto over khanak.
n for stole, toh lets c if he gets dat back or not

sweetsute thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhanagar

think abt us...๐Ÿฅบ

thought na, tabhi toh continued it. 

Hugs and thanks a lot for always motivating me and boosting my confidence
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail