Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Do they think that we're stupid? (Page 9)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

@srushti:
ye galti mujhe kaisi ho gayi**hits herself**
Afterall she is his chandni ,right.Wink
Bechare yashji aur bechari sridevi,kabhi socha nahi hoga ,unki pic. ki aisi izzat hogiAngry
But,i agree sab ke dimag ki batti galat jagah pe jali.
As for nakku,what can we expect,bechari vrat aur merathon ki wajah se puri dehaydrted hai,to saab kahan se bolegi.But,gadha usse itni baar sholuder se pakad chuka hai,phir bhi identify nahi kar paya.
As for his eye-sight,wo to latest 8th wonder hai.Soch rahi hu,kahi kisi reord book me uski entry karwa doonAngry

Eye sight kaisi, upar pankha dikhta hai aur gearbox be padi hui Nakusha nahi dikhti...that has to be dumbest thing....They wanted to show that Suds can't see them because Nakusha had fallen down, and D had turned his  face so that Suds cannot see their faces, but there had to be a better way to show that..Why shoot this stupid scene???
Chaskar ki ChandniDead...Sridevi will commit suicide....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlWanderbugPooja_219Elysia

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
"..she will introduce an ultra male hero and then episode by episode reduce him to being a crying,whinning,drinking clown,sleeping around, fathering hundreds of kids with thousands of vamps all around the world...like she is on a vendetta with male populace.."

@Shilpita...LOLLOL... I can see you are a Kekta lover....Dutta lachaar...well... I have posted on the same thread earlier, my POV on this...
"I don't know if he is really off the mark, when is not getting out of the car, or if is not back in control, even as a blind person... Because, even before marriage, he had calmed down, after marrriage, because of FR he went back to being the old Dutta, but that was all in rebound and totally momentary... If you remember his last day in PN, after the major show down between him and Baaji, and then Nakku doing his aarti, he was ready to be the same Dutta, that Nakusha had made him... And right now, he is all repentance, helpless because of his blindness, not liking the fact that he is owing his life to the girl, who had been the root cause of this facet of his life...Now, had I been in his place, I, too, will be, thinking that why God this to me, made me come right back to the place, where it had started off, I would be thinking that why God made me blind, is it because he wants me to see my Soul mate's soul instead of her color? Put me to the mercy of the girl who changed my life and spiraled it to go downhill? and why did she have to be the woman, whose lover is the man who tried to kill me? There are so many things, he is restless, but he is also overwhelmed by the twister fate has thrown at him....He has succumbed, momentarily, but yes he has...and there has to be the moment in everybody's life when they go in such mode, where they would not be reacting the way they are expected to..."
I have also dealt with Baaji on page 2 of the same postSmile, and my take is that he was ridiculing Kala....Nakku's name aggravates her like anything...

By the way this is a new point, I never thought Kekta had a hidden agenda against the whole male populationLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 February 2011 at 7:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219Elysia

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

"..she will introduce an ultra male hero and then episode by episode reduce him to being a crying,whinning,drinking clown,sleeping around, fathering hundreds of kids with thousands of vamps all around the world...like she is on a vendetta with male populace.."

@Shilpita...LOLLOL... I can see you are a Kekta lover....Dutta lachaar...well... I have posted on the same thread earlier, my POV on this...
"I don't know if he is really off the mark, when is not getting out of the car, or if is not back in control, even as a blind person... Because, even before marriage, he had calmed down, after marrriage, because of FR he went back to being the old Dutta, but that was all in rebound and totally momentary... If you remember his last day in PN, after the major show down between him and Baaji, and then Nakku doing his aarti, he was ready to be the same Dutta, that Nakusha had made him... And right now, he is all repentance, helpless because of his blindness, not liking the fact that he is owing his life to the girl, who had been the root cause of this facet of his life...Now, had I been in his place, I, too, will be, thinking that why God this to me, made me come right back to the place, where it had started off, I would be thinking that why God made me blind, is it because he wants me to see my Soul mate's soul instead of her color? Put me to the mercy of the girl who changed my life and spiraled it to go downhill? and why did she have to be the woman, whose lover is the man who tried to kill me? There are so many things, he is restless, but he is also overwhelmed by the twister fate has thrown at him....He has succumbed, momentarily, but yes he has...and there has to be the moment in everybody's life when they go in such mode, where they would not be reacting the way they are expected to..."
I have also dealt with Baaji on page 2 of the same postSmile, and my take is that he was ridiculing Kala....Nakku's name aggravates her like anything...

By the way this is a new point, I never thought Kekta had a hidden agenda against the whole male populationLOL

I see your point but i still can't see Dutta that broken..its not in the fabric of the character they created...during the DP track too he was shown hurt and broken but still there was a fire in him...a decade of his life he has spent fighting..but now when he knows his enemy is so near he his silently running away...he didn't ask for bAaji on the phone...just how is AS,sisters and u...if he was planning something...how is he silently accepting everything...no matter how u justify...the last two episodes are leaving lot of questions...

Now Kala nakku thing...kala wants dutta to come right...baaji is dutta's brother right...AS believes Nakku is safe coz she is wid her husband Dutta right....then why say nakku khatam karegi...no it was a fauz pas...

But everyday i am amazed by AG...what a vamp she is? the best i have seen since the first entry of KOmolika...poised cunning and heartless...superb..

Now let the hero be like that too...plz...plz..plz...I would love to see Dutta kick suds,chaskar's and BGs asses...baaji ka climax Dutta hi layega kala ke liye.AMEN

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219Elysia-Srushti-MrsKhan

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@srushti :
I agree with shilpi's point about dutta.Just think,so far he is unaware of Kala's kalakari & already they are potraying him bechara & frustrated.So when he will actually get to know about Kala,how are they planning to show dutta ,further  more broken?If this continues,then seriously the DSP we love,will slowly remain just in our memories.
I say this practically,don't read any negativity out of this.
But,i want his eye-sight back before end of this week,that's all my lord.
One more thing,from 19th ,the world cup is starting,i just hope the story gain  its pace before that,otherwise,we are in for a tortoise style face off between kala-dutta.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29WanderbugElysia-Srushti-MrsKhan

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Shilpita! YOU SPOKE MY MIND IN JUST A FEW LINES!

Thank you!

"...its not in the fabric of the character they created...during the DP track too he was shown hurt and broken but still there was a fire in him...a decade of his life he has spent fighting..but now when he knows his enemy is so near he his silently running away...he didn't ask for bAaji on the phone.."

YES. EXACTLY MY POINT.

Sigh...

Crystal29WanderbugPooja_219

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

@srushti :
I agree with shilpi's point about dutta.Just think,so far he is unaware of Kala's kalakari & already they are potraying him bechara & frustrated.So when he will actually get to know about Kala,how are they planning to show dutta ,further  more broken?If this continues,then seriously the DSP we love,will slowly remain just in our memories.
I say this practically,don't read any negativity out of this.
But,i want his eye-sight back before end of this week,that's all my lord.
One more thing,from 19th ,the world cup is starting,i just hope the story gain  its pace before that,otherwise,we are in for a tortoise style face off between kala-dutta.

Oh God! don't remind me of FIFA fiasco...2 months they spent in the non-wedding...glup... poor dutta and nakku where in same costume for 2months...argghhh!!!
only saving grace is that all team india matches are on sundays or weekends so...thts something...but plz they should not drag nakku-dutta union till world cup starts kala showdown might happen in last week of feb i think...they love to drag when needed...

Crystal29Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by -Srushti-

I see your point but i still can't see Dutta that broken..its not in the fabric of the character they created...during the DP track too he was shown hurt and broken but still there was a fire in him...a decade of his life he has spent fighting..but now when he knows his enemy is so near he his silently running away...he didn't ask for bAaji on the phone...just how is AS,sisters and u...if he was planning something...how is he silently accepting everything...no matter how u justify...the last two episodes are leaving lot of questions...

Now Kala nakku thing...kala wants dutta to come right...baaji is dutta's brother right...AS believes Nakku is safe coz she is wid her husband Dutta right....then why say nakku khatam karegi...no it was a fauz pas...

But everyday i am amazed by AG...what a vamp she is? the best i have seen since the first entry of KOmolika...poised cunning and heartless...superb..

Now let the hero be like that too...plz...plz..plz...I would love to see Dutta kick suds,chaskar's and BGs asses...baaji ka climax Dutta hi layega kala ke liye.AMEN

There are lots of mysteries regarding his behaviour that is of no doubt.... But that always has been there.. For ex. After the first marriage, instead of going after the real culprits, Sups, he was concentrated on punishing Nakusha and he actually felt that she could plant a bomb in Sups' car and plan the whole thing, before his second marriage, he was blissfully aware of everything going on around him, and he was taking it easy, He had not even delved into the poisonous sweets thing, and blamed Baaji for that...there have been always an illogical edge to his character, that is why we named him Gadha....
I know in every circumstance stated above he had a reason, but right now he has all the more reason, it is not normal for a fully agile and healthy man to become blind and accept the fact and suddenly be comfortable with it. It requires lots of practise and will power.... And Dutta has not had time for getting himself habituated, with the help of touch and using his other senses....he is in unknown territory, and that territory is the one he has grown hating, and now he is at her mercy... He thinks since Baaji is home, his family is safe and that is why he had pushed Baaji out of the car, to protect his family... So right now he is just concentrated on finding who helped Chaskar in trying to kill him....and obviously Nakusha's last aurevior is the only thing foremost in his mind....He is again undergoing a massive change.... and he needs time to adjust....
I know, and believe me I am not defending the glitches, But those glitches have always been there, it is only that amongst those glitches they gave us some dhansu episodes, which made us forget everything...
AG is fab....I loved the scene where she bid adieu to her family, and when she saw her mother's retreating back, she wiped the tears off her face, with the same hands she was holding the gun, it was so symbolic, my heart went out for her....
That is the power of a fantastic actress, and a dhansu episode,... Till then Tasha reunion was the only thing we had been waiting for, but after that I have been waiting for the heart to heart meet of Dutta-Kala...two power house actors in one frame....I will love that meet....
ooppsss!!! have gone ranting again..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219Elysiakabeeraspeaking

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Shilpita! YOU SPOKE MY MIND IN JUST A FEW LINES!

Thank you!

"...its not in the fabric of the character they created...during the DP track too he was shown hurt and broken but still there was a fire in him...a decade of his life he has spent fighting..but now when he knows his enemy is so near he his silently running away...he didn't ask for bAaji on the phone.."

YES. EXACTLY MY POINT.

Sigh...

It seems everyone has the power to go synopsize... It is only me writing long posts....it is all because of you ELYLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Elysia

Go to top