Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - saturday discussion thread

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHug Hi my lovely crazies:

Hima,varsha, Spandana, bharkha, Aash, Samata, Ijjat, Deepti, aarti, mona, daisy, nandita, dee, roch, mili, mayuri vet, gauri HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, me so sleepy at the moment that I could fall asleep on the laptopLOLLOL

Me missed you all during the week as I could not talk to you. Looking forward to talking to you all tomorrow

in todays episode
  • Love how maan notices that something is wrong with geet. Lool maan i know that women during pregnancy have cravings but i dont think they start imagining people.LOLLOL
  • loved it when maan said that its time for the baby to sleep.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  • love how they both are sleeping by holding each others hand.
  • looooool i dont think maan knows how to tell a story but atleast he tried
  •  

Edited by divareena - 12 February 2011 at 11:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasaanjh11RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh-Mayu---aarthi--misty85dewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hey Reena...Hug

RESERVED

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

hello friends ....

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

reena missed talking to u ... during weekdays ....

dee hope josh is feeling better .....

*****************short analysis ***********************

geet tells maan about dev .... wow ... good job geet ... we never expected you would actually say it to him ... coz we thought you would brush it off geet .... but looks like I was wrong ....

& after listening to geet ... it was maan who brushed it off ... saying geet was tired & side effects of preg* .... ok does this happen whn u r preg dee can u answer .... again I was wrong .... as i thought maan would listen to her .... & not say that it was her waham ....

geet wanted maan to tell a story to the baby ... & maan was like once upon a time .... once upon a time .... geet took over ....

once upon a time ....there was mSk who can't tell a story ....LOLLOLLOLLOL

geet slept .... maan heard voices .... went to neighbouring room & asked them to keep the volume down .... but those gunda's started gunda gardi with maan ... & I was like how dare u speak to my maan like that .... looks like u all don't know who he is .... & maan gave him zor ka thappad ... which all 3 deserved but only 1 got the thappad ... so he is the 1st prize winner for the thappad ...

dev kicks them out of the hotel .... & then ......tadaaaaaaaaaaaa....

maan & dev bump into each other .........

when marjanie started ............. sorry no analysis ............coz my naughty niece became toooo naughty & was shouting at top of her voice..........& i was unable to hear a single word what ever came after that .......... thanks to her timing ..........started shouting after maaneet scenes ...or maan scenes were over .......... oh ...... yeah .............remember she actually hates marjanie .........so guess tht's why she was shouting ..........&

we have a bird at home .........which shouts when any one shouts ..........so girls imagine my plight .........my niece was shouting & along with her the bird was shouting ..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

friends thanks for liking the sameera track in my FF ........well that is my prediction for sameera track ............ loved reading all your comments ......

here is the list of all the crazies ......... plz add urselves as buddies to each other ........

please everyone check if these members are in your buddy list coz some members over here are new ....

rajeev the best(samata),divareena,maneet1985(deepthi),ix2u(ijjat), nanditasingh,aarthirajendran, drdee142,bharkha, sarrm(roch), aashluvsmaan,(varsha)whitepearl, sptrno, sumona_mona28,

SakshiGarg,sreereddy, leverne,bobby13rocks, Jes75, Tiharika,
supria,kirti_fiji,aditi123_78, neeraj268, millii,mayuri.vet, misty85,
deniac(gouri),sanjh1234,

regarding the rota for next week ...

regular analysis threads ... will be as usual ...from monday ....as we are having valentine special tomorrow ....is that ok girls ...

let me know who wants to open when ...

hima(me) & spandana can open any day ... so we will fit in our names accordingly .......varsha mon / wed ....

tomorrow ... I think 1 thread is enough aash ... as it is difficult to maitain
2 threads ...

y i am saying is aash said we can have 2 threads 1 regular sunday thread & the other ... valentine special ...

feb 13 - valentine special thread ... which can b sunday thread -
feb 14 - mon - aash
feb 15 - tues - spandana
feb 16 - wed- reena
feb 17 - thurs -varsha
feb 18 - fri -hima
feb 19 -sat - samata

feb 20 - sun - IXX
feb 21 - mon - hima
feb 22 - tues - deepthi
feb 23 - wed -
feb 24 - thurs -
feb 25 - fri -
feb 26 - sat -
feb 27 - sun -

let me know ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 February 2011 at 1:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnomisty85

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
best moment of the day

best scene of the day was the one where Maan hit the guy... LOL i was happy to see our angry Maan again...

Geet telling Maan tat she saw Dev... Maan brushing it of by saying into times of preg* u may imagine things ...(all di's is tat real)

Geet's nitemare ..Dev...

Maan asking is she thinking abt the same incident and Geet saying no im talking to baby.. and Maan asks wat baby said.. Geet says want papa to tell story... Maan says sorry not gud... Geet asks him to try...stammers..finally Geet finishes by saying yes Once upon a time MSK can't tell story and finally they sleep...Maan wakes up hearing noise follows and goes and asks the neghbors to less the volume as his wife is sleeping... OMG Maan so polite...to Gunda's finally gunda's provoked the volcano to errupt and it did and the gundas deserved wat they want....

Dev thro's them out...(ooo is DEV invisible shield for the gundas....coz he imdtly throwd them away after seeing them ... woked the volcano...Man Dev is  fritend of Maan's anger.. he better knws tat Maan will kill the person opposite to him... dnt not want to trouble Maan much so throwed the useless away... )

SS act of touching his glasses reminds me of AS... 

are Maaneet chking out... 

wat a waste of HM... if they have been in KM we cud have altleast seen missed kisses more...

chalo atleast he made it a point to give gud nite kisses on her forehead...

bro of the useless threatns... Maan sees and tells them again politely... but i thot he was also making a way like getting hit like his bro... but his saviour came in form of receptionist...

finally MAAN - DEV face off...

AA track was ok... saw the love in Arjun's eyes....

CV's plz dnt follow Maaneet's route to AA we love it oly on Maaneet and no one else...

they usign the same person again... that fat guy was the one who harassed Geet at the first time when she entered Delhi...and Maan saved her... i think june 14th epi...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 February 2011 at 11:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnomisty85dewdropredbobby13rocks

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hi crazies kaise  hai sab to kaisa laga aaj ka episode excellent na .AA ka chemistry mindblowing tha na . I am laughing...................................................

GEET WAS SAD and Maan said what happened Geet are you ok . Tabiyat to kharab nahi dr bulao  but
Geet said Maan that she saw Dev  but Maan told Geet that nahi Geet tum galad soch rahi  ho  Pregnency me aisa hota hai  . Maan said Geet bahut raat ho rahi hai baby ko itne raat tak jagna thik nahi hai . They go to bed and try to  sleeping but Geet scared and Maan said phir wohi soch rahi ho geet sleep then Geet said baby ko kahani sunna hai . MSK aur kahani . Kya karu aaj ke episode ka sabse achcha part hai ye . aur to kuch dekhne ke layak nahi tha .

I think Geet will be face some problem to the drunker  because Maan teached them . And finally Maan faced to Dev .

Aree yaar ye kya ho raha hai sirf  3 minutes Maaneet  tha . And 15 min ye  AAM . what the hell . Whats  the cvs are trying to do . I am pissed off .

Maaneet bed pe itna dur kiyu  tha . Kamse kam Geet  should sleep on Maan's arm . YE CVS HM ko mazak bana ke rakh dia .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 February 2011 at 9:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--bharkhadewdropredbobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

today if they gonna show maneet romance i 'll join in too yaaro nowdays me donno what to share no maneet moments nothing to write and i feel pissed writing abt new leads AngryAngry better talk abt manisha did any one noted rings in his finger watch when manav was putting ring in annie's finger behind her manisha ji is wearing large ring too funny one

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnocraziekudidivareenadewdropredbobby13rocks

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
hey reena darling!!!!!

missed u too hun!!! where were u!!!.... dont get to see our most innocent crazies of the world... ixuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

@ixuuuuuuuuuuuu tu kahan hain.....

OK dew i will do a tuesday thread if its ok with everyone!!!!

My Analysis!!

kya hai aaj analysis karne ko!!! yeh mein soch soch kar.. edhar laptop ke samne.. baiti hoon!!!Ouch

ok maan and geet going to the room!! i told u geet will be uncomfortable and scared!! ShockedCry

( poor girl she is still scared of dev.. in some manner... the way Dev has hurt her... oh i rem the airport scne. that was something which u cant handle... u know something crazies... airport scne was the first episode i saw of geet!!! couldnt handle that!!!!)...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet and Maan on bed.. ( MAAN IN VESTS CRAZIES.....Big smileEmbarrassed..........................)

i loved the way maan held her hands while sleepingSmile.. yehan yeh sab kar sakthe ho....yehi in dono to KM mein karne nein itni control problem ho rahi thi!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLmaan more closer to geet now!!! crazie sisters.... kuch hope hai kya??????

Geet maan bed time storyBig smile!!! oh poor maan.. jab geet maan kahani bolne ko kaha.. bechare ka.. tote udd gaya!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aise lag raha tha ki koi lab exam par baite ho and examiner questions pe questions pooch rahe the aur jawab nahi pata!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

still sweet oneBig smile.... oh Thank god.. dono night dresses mein so gayeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... kal tho maan bheegi pantsEmbarrassed and suit mein aur geet poori churidar mein!! ( kal kuch zyaada hi tired ho gaya hoga hain na..... he he)

nice sweet bed talk... and esp loved the way maan kissed geet!! ( best part of the episode)....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maan getting up on hearing noiseClapClapClapClap( kitna khayal hai apni biwi ka).... kabhi humare bare mein bhi to socho maan sahab.. humari mainge poori karooooooooooooooo hum kabse se aap se SR maang rahe hain!!!!!!! humhe bhi khush kardo!!!!!

... beat the whole besharam drunk gang and ek ka falooda bana diya  !!! kisse panga le rahe ho bhai sahab.... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

MAAN SINGH KHURANA SE... koi aire gaire nahi hain MSK!!!!!!!Sillysilly boyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dev narrow escape!!!Dead

the way maan and dev met was awesome.. DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

didnt i tell u..Star maan will leave geet in bedroom and comes down and will see dev!!!.. same thing happened... CVs ne chori kiya....

kiya re kiya... chori kiya....
yeh CVs kya kya chori karthe ho.. phir bhi.. yeh CV log kabhi woh chori nahi karthe.. jo hum sabko intezaar hai................................EmbarrassedLOL

MARJAANIE -YA - MAAANIE....EmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kya kahu is traingular love story ke baare mein.....Tongue

annie was looking good.... arjun so JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJClapClapClap annie tune kar dikhyaa...aab tu poori MSK ki behen ban gayi hain!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

manav... chance mar marke....Thumbs Up

arjun is so jealous of manavSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile... poor guy kab tak sahega.. kabhi to phatega.. tab dekhenge....

AND AND AND did u all notice aaj kal manishaa ji koi aur ke peeche hai....Disapprove

i mean... manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ko koi aur mil gaya..kaun mila kaun mila.... MANAV!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedConfused

aur humare maan ko chod diya....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaji

Maar diya jaaye
ki chhod diya jaaye
bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaaye

aaj keliye itna hi!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 12 February 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgosptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hi reena missed you dear...
hopefully we will see you tonight...Big smile

hima i will open next sat....Big smile

hello crazies..

short analysis today....

geet told maan the truth..good...i thought she would not tell him...but  i was proved wrong....
i have a question what does msk means when he says the pregnant lady hallucinates...
is it?
that also about your fake husband..Ouch

loved the next scene....aww geet wants msk to tell a story to the baby..loved the way msk fumbles..

msk is back with a bang..good thrashing those guys got..awesome...Clap

it seems dev is still saint Ouch... ss is good actor i would love to see dev becoming negative...

so finally dev msk meets...but alas the cvs have decided to show us the rest of the scene on monday..Ouch

aa scenes no analysis from me.....

lets hope from monday we will get more maaneet scenes....

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 February 2011 at 10:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaadoremevirgosptrnodivareenadewdropred

Go to top