Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#21- Hum aapke Hai Kaun (Page 76)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I think no body watches a flop show like DSDB , who'll bother 2 watch it ? @ Naz , even I'm doing brilliant after today last part , even my hateful parents seem so lovely today , hahahahahaha

Haha I know what you mean! I had such a crappy day at the office today... But I'm on cloud nine after watching today's epi!...
I'm dreaming of another romantic scene with the two of them tomorrow... Day Dreaming
I was sooooooooooooooooooo impatient 2 open the lap top , but me mom Angry not allowing me.........it was so frustrating n dispiriting I can't tell u , infuriating , I wanted so badly 2 share all the hot thoughts bubbling in side me with u guys .......I was over the moon too , kinda floating feeling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Coming back to DSDV... I didn't know Binny did a scene for that show... Who knows, if she did a dance sequence, it'll be a real shame if we miss it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Yes , Mel , I was thinking of that scene too n also the scene of Fanna " Dekho na " , I mean ......I think they took inspiration from both .....N , the execution was pretty goog , I must say because I was  in no mood 2 appreciate a romantic scene between RG right now , I assure u , but I'd 2 like it in spite of myself because of the brilliant execution n camera work...
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Coming back to DSDV... I didn't know Binny did a scene for that show... Who knows, if she did a dance sequence, it'll be a real shame if we miss it.
 Naz , I was thinking that it may b a dance or else what's she doing alone , with out Iq , in DSDB ? But , there should b an article about it n there's no promo of a Mahaepi in DSDB , so I'm puzzled , is she gonna co,me in a regular epi ?

OrientalDancer

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Cause pihu' Abhay' RR' and Ram are NoT after R and G's happiness. Here's my character Chart.1 Pihu- She done some nasty stuff. but she is crazy. so not her.
2. Abhay- Pihu's Husband. cross him out.
3. RR- sure she was against her sons marriage in the begining. not anymore. she has changed. so not her.
4. Ram - well hmm he is love with G. so not him.
5. Rats- Now he is main suspect. He tried to kill his mom and wife. and promised to come back. so it might be him.

A thought crossed my mind when I saw Abhay and Pihu today...

What a severe punishment Abhay had to endure, being married to an emotionally unstable woman. That too, still obsessed with her past love...

Mr. Abhay, you were the one who poisoned Rudra's mind just before Gauri's wedding to Champu. And you claimed you did all that just to win Pihu. Well, Pihu is all yours now.

Edited by supastar - 14 February 2011 at 2:37pm

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah so I will have to watch DSDV to find out if Binny dances.

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Naz , I was thinking that it may b a dance or else what's she doing alone , with out Iq , in DSDB ? But , there should b an article about it n there's no promo of a Mahaepi in DSDB , so I'm puzzled , is she gonna co,me in a regular epi ?

Maybe she'll dance with Nandini... If I'm not mistaken, she's a former DID contestant too... I can't remember what's her real name tho... Embarrassed

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Maybe she'll dance with Nandini... If I'm not mistaken, she's a former DID contestant too... I can't remember what's her real name tho... Embarrassed
 Nandini wasn't even comparable with our dancing queen in dancing skills so no wonder no body could remember her real name n LOL she'll make a fool of herself if she dances along side our princess , but I'll b keeping an eye , I think , on DSDS from now on...

OrientalDancer

Go to top