Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#21- Hum aapke Hai Kaun (Page 34)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Iam liserning to some music right now. cause my head hurts of crying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
So........Vivian catched up real fast with MIK in terms of popularity n I don't understand why ardent MIK fans r not giving him comment regularly ....they should, u know , because Vivo is far far far ahead of MIK in celebrity rank .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Iam liserning to some music right now. cause my head hurts of crying.
Good idea , it really helps . Just don't listen 2 beat music n u'll b alright....
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I must say that R not only lost resistance on himself but also behaved very very foolishly that day , had he had any sense of real responsibility he should've begged the man for giving him the job back instead of crudely attacking him , which brought him nothing .

Fortunately he didn't beg him Mac! Let me explain ! Do you remember how this so-called boss has talked to R , how rude he was and how insulting! Nevertheless, R said that if he can't get the job he has applied for, he was ready to do any other job, but the boss's as continued to insult him, and R has lost his temper, which is quiete normal. Whoever was at R's place would had replied to such insults. Once again I understand his reaction! It was an abuse of power nothing more nothing less from the 'boss' !

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
OwlOwl Do u know why Vivo now have almost equal number of fans registered ? Because Vivo really cares n thinks about these things , he has even posted the link of his index of I-F requesting his fans 2 join his fan club here n give him regular comments.....Unbelievable !

SilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

At least that's what I should've done if I'd to shoulder the responsibility 2 feed me entire family , what's more important your ego or your family ? It should b your family n I'd have kept my head cool n pleaded my employer 2 give me back the job.

I am sorry Mac but I disagree here once again Embarrassed ! I dont think that R has an ego pb.... not at all !

-Ria-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
wow that's great. I wish he was in sangini though. cause I hope somday Binny and V can work togther.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

I must say that R not only lost resistance on himself but also behaved very very foolishly that day , had he had any sense of real responsibility he should've begged the man for giving him the job back instead of crudely attacking him , which brought him nothing .

Fortunately he didn't beg him Mac! Let me explain ! Do you remember how this so-called boss has talked to R , how rude he was and how insulting! Nevertheless, R said that if he can't get the job he has applied for, he was ready to do any other job, but the boss's as continued to insult him, and R has lost his temper, which is quiete normal. Whoever was at R's place would had replied to such insults. Once again I understand his reaction! It was an abuse of power nothing more nothing less from the 'boss' !
In my opinion , R deserved losing the job , n his employer did just the right thing by sacking him .Let me explain .1st of all ,the boss was too kind 2 overlook n ignore R's  bad fame in whole of Uttaranchal ,he still decided 2 give him the job , keeping aside all his past extremely bad record n just trusting him as a person , but R left with out informing him , he shouldn't have done it because there's some rules of work n if u leave with out notice , the whole process of work gets hampered.

Go to top