Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Darine1980

If you insist may be there's something... l I'll have to watch the last part, once again 😍, to make sure !
Do you think the fake Aunty has followed them?

Yes that was my idea Gauri must have seen her or a shadow or something.But as we see The other members are staying in the other room in the cottage itself.please darine watch the last part for me again.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I really don't know.... P has already been used as a villain, so don't think the Cvs will make her track back so soon!
I know it's weird but for me it can be Abhay.... he wants to make RG's lives a living hell to take revenge about what happened to his wife, after all she's an asylum now 😕

But he must be a stupid to think about seperating Rudra with gauri because rudra is no more causing any problem .His wife turns out to be mad because of her own selfishness act .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
But if not Pihu as you said she's already been used as a villain who else can benefirt something from seperating Rudra from Gauri.
If Rudra and Gauri get seperated Pihu can return back in Rudra life obviously in bracket if he will accept her.As there no room for acceptance left.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Yes that was my idea Gauri must have seen her or a shadow or something.But as we see The other members are staying in the other room in the cottage itself.please darine watch the last part for me again.

I'll do it Anju and will let you know !
The others are in an another room??? Didn't know it !
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I'll do it Anju and will let you know !
The others are in an another room??? Didn't know it !

That's why dadaji,who was rushing in the room  of Rudra and Gauri everytimes was being followed by Ketki and RR.
Darine1980 thumbnail

But he must be a stupid to think about seperating Rudra with gauri because rudra is no more causing any problem .His wife turns out to be mad because of her own selfishness act .

Yes I know... But in monday's epi, when his wife has been admitted in the hospital, his expressions were really scaring! I think R will always be a pb for A as his wife is still thinking about his first love and can't get over it...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Yes DAr I also noticed his weird expressions as if his burning for vengence.
Darine1980 thumbnail

But if not Pihu as you said she's already been used as a villain who else can benefirt something from seperating Rudra from Gauri.

If Rudra and Gauri get seperated Pihu can return back in Rudra life obviously in bracket if he will accept her.As there no room for acceptance left.

Really don't know... This fake aunty is blowing our mind away!
The most logical is Rats cause he has promised to ruin RG's life...
Do you think R will accept P in his life once again? I really don't think so.... Now that he's in love with G, this won't happe, I hope not 😕!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Hope there's some article on this old lady,so that we can have an idea who is she or who is he.
Darine1980 thumbnail

That's why dadaji,who was rushing in the room  of Rudra and Gauri everytimes was being followed by Ketki and RR.

Where didi they get the money to rent two rooms in this cottage? May be Dadi has helped them... it's confusing!