Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#21- Hum aapke Hai Kaun - Page 58

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Cause pihu' Abhay' RR' and Ram are NoT after R and G's happiness. Here's my character Chart.1 Pihu- She done some nasty stuff. but she is crazy. so not her.
2. Abhay- Pihu's Husband. cross him out.
3. RR- sure she was against her sons marriage in the begining. not anymore. she has changed. so not her.
4. Ram - well hmm he is love with G. so not him.
5. Rats- Now he is main suspect. He tried to kill his mom and wife. and promised to come back. so it might be him.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

Oh yeah. The see thru red sari did its magic. She looked like a temptress, when that wet red fabric clung on her body. Hot stuff!

And our hero Rudra... OMG, he can keep that overnight stubble if he wants. Rudra+Ruggedness=I LIKE!

And I kinda like the fact Rudra recalled his earlier encounters with Gauri in the rain...

😆  Didnt it remind you of that KKHH Gazebo scene?   I think they even wore the same colours.😳😳😳  Okay, only G is wearing the same colour.😆😆😆
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I think no body watches a flop show like DSDB , who'll bother 2 watch it ? @ Naz , even I'm doing brilliant after today last part , even my hateful parents seem so lovely today , hahahahahaha

Haha I know what you mean! I had such a crappy day at the office today... But I'm on cloud nine after watching today's epi!...

I'm dreaming of another romantic scene with the two of them tomorrow... 😍
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes , she was looking like a seductress , eve herself but I hope it's not only about the red see-through saree , because then it's not love n only lust which's yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
supastar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

😆  Didnt it remind you of that KKHH Gazebo scene?   I think they even wore the same colours.😳😳😳  Okay, only G is wearing the same colour.😆😆😆

Now you've mentioned it... Yeah, now it kinda reminds me of THE gazebo scene...  The only difference is there is no, erm gazebo in this scene 😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Cause pihu' Abhay' RR' and Ram are after R and G's happiness. ok let's have a character shall we.

1. Pihu- She done some nasty stuff. but she is crazy. so not her.
2. Abhay- Pihu's Husband. cross him out.
3. RR- sure she was against her sons marriage in the begining. not anymore. she has changed. so not her.
4. Ram - well hmm he is love with G. so not him.
5. Rats- Now he is main suspect. He tried to kill his mom and wife. and promised to come back. so it might be him.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm...........very good analytical post Nici , high 5 n thump on back , but Nic , consider this - crazy people like P can go 2 any length 2 get their lost lover back , some times mad people can b deadly plotting , they can cold-bloodedly plan stuff n carry them out cooly ,with out any body being any wiser but , yes , my main suspect is Rat too , reason as u explained ....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Haha I know what you mean! I had such a crappy day at the office today... But I'm on cloud nine after watching today's epi!...
I'm dreaming of another romantic scene with the two of them tomorrow... 😍

I was sooooooooooooooooooo impatient 2 open the lap top , but me mom 😡 not allowing me.........it was so frustrating n dispiriting I can't tell u , infuriating , I wanted so badly 2 share all the hot thoughts bubbling in side me with u guys .......I was over the moon too , kinda floating feeling.
supastar thumbnail
Coming back to DSDV... I didn't know Binny did a scene for that show... Who knows, if she did a dance sequence, it'll be a real shame if we miss it.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yes , Mel , I was thinking of that scene too n also the scene of Fanna " Dekho na " , I mean ......I think they took inspiration from both .....N , the execution was pretty goog , I must say because I was  in no mood 2 appreciate a romantic scene between RG right now , I assure u , but I'd 2 like it in spite of myself because of the brilliant execution n camera work...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Coming back to DSDV... I didn't know Binny did a scene for that show... Who knows, if she did a dance sequence, it'll be a real shame if we miss it.

Naz , I was thinking that it may b a dance or else what's she doing alone , with out Iq , in DSDB ? But , there should b an article about it n there's no promo of a Mahaepi in DSDB , so I'm puzzled , is she gonna co,me in a regular epi ?