Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What century do u pple live in? (Page 10)

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Ummm. What wrong has this promo done?Shocked
LOL

Don't u see how many intruders r here now Shocked
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Nimra i m also equally hurt.hav no words to say further.idont know what i say?i m not able to deny i m feeling protective for u even when i m d cause of it.nimra if i say plz hav a smile.i cannot see u like that even when i feel u r totally wrong n unfair with my kmh.nimra dont know what i say?my heart is divided in pieces.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHana.khan

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Tanu you don't have to be protective....after all it's kmh2 forum and i'm the basher......
don't feel bad...stay happy....cuz i won't be saying anything to KMH nowSmile
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Nimra ur this comment is not less than putting salt on burns.u r more than welcome for doing it.only can say just try to understand us too.just think the extent of d impact of ur comments which made me to say that n becoming so rude.as a frd i know u thats y i m feeling bad that i hurted u but as a frd u try to understand me;(

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, I know you misunderstood me.....that's why I said it's ok...
don't be sad...Hug
Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

@sarab di pavs di n nimra it is more than ridiculous.when i saw the promo ist tym i was aware u will deffo come n bash it but in this way i never expected.i used to think u all r minded ppl n more mature n better than me.i used to hav complex y i m not lyk u all but i was wrong.above all if u cannot come on d forum for discussing good things then it is unfair to come only for bashing.if coming on d forum had bcome a matter of ego for u then where is ur moral gut that u r coming here to bash?u all ppl can write a book on a single emotion of virtual character then try to do respect real emotions of real ppl.u make our days n nights worst.if it was only with me i would take it ok but u always aims at my bestest buddies n it hurts me to see them lyk that.now ur behaviour is not acceptable for me. just check urself now what u did n what u r doing with us?without following a show its unfair to giv ur opinion abt a thing.nimra dont worry abt kids.ur so called fav.show has worse effects on them so take pain on this.i remember i was seeing that show one day my mom said me to change d channel n on d other day when i was seeing my mom warned me not to see that vulgar show again.abt kmh i see it with my mom n my mom never said me not to watch.she love kmh.abt promo i must say u act lyk double face do u remember that water scene in geet in which geet was wearing a red dress n trying to seduce maan.it was pathetic scene so vulgar n cheap.if u wan to do social service u hav a better place to do it.leave our forum.i used to wish to hav u all in kmh2 now i dont wan.the ppl who hurt my frds my actors my kmh always for their ego or for their unknown reason can never b favoured by me.abt promo see it once again their picturization was bold type but see d expression of arjun n arohi.arohi gav bold expression but not cheap.they show attraction towards each other.i luved d promo.karan n kmh true fans will luv them always.they will not change lyk u.karan teach us to be sweet, to be down to earth.to be caring,to be loving,to have smile.u tell what u taught ur followers.u kicked them when they say they need u.thank god our karan is sweetest. If u guys giv us tears to our eyes then our karanika n kmh giv us huge smile.i request u to leave our forum for always.i dont wan that karan read u n feel hurt.

I really dont understand what moral guts and ego are u talking about..
We critisice the characters and the story line but never call anyone DOUBLE FACED !!!
I already gave my explanation of why i found It not justified.

U call it bashing..U dont know what actually bashing is ..If u look at my profile its only the KMH2 forum where i post.. And do u remember I myself commented on ur status when i liked the rolling on the bed wala episode...No that u forget !!

Jus becz u r die hard KK fan doesnt means u can ask us to leave the forum..

pavs

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

Guys stop with all this discussions already.... this is just leading into fights and bashing and its making this Forum into a war zone.... Lets just try to keep this into a peaceful forum it was please...

Also its against the rules to bash actors/characters/members.... please read the rules over has i see people are bashing each other....

Closing due to what Roshni has mentioned. Will be having a look at this thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan_darklove_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index