Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Cheer up Armaan Fans

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Dear Fellow Armaan Fans,

First of all, cheer up! I've noticed that many of us have been shaken by Purabs re-etry in JJKN. While that is perfectly understandable, are we, Armaan fans and supporters, so insecure that we think Mr. Purab Mehra here can simply steal Jassi away for our dear Apu? Kis khet ki muli hain yeh Purab?

Secondly, it seems as if Purab is returning to reunite Jassi Lassi and Apu so we shoudl actually be awaiting his return. They are following BLF scene by scene and they cant just go against BLF script and hand Jassi over to Purab.

Purab Fans, Im sure that you will agree that it is extremely unfair for Purab to stay with Jassi who loves not him but Armaan.

Because Purab has already met Jassi, T&D can't just introduce Purab to Jassi like Michel was introduced to Betty. Hence, they have Purab bringing Jassi and Apu together.

Lastly, either way we Armaan fans can't lose. If Jasis gets Armaan then Balle Balle but if she doesn't then Balle Balle for us as we can try our hands at winning over Armaan.

So cheer up, chill out and enjoy JJKN. The fun has just begun.

Cheers, HH

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gigli

I would rather have Osama Bin Laden unite Jassi and Armaan.

LOLLOL

reminds me of a joke.

what is osama's phones ringtone?- Main yahan hoon, yahan hoon, yahaan hoon... [from veer-zaara]

anyhow, my point was that both Purab and Armaan are characters. Our freaking out over Purab wont change Jassi's destiny, which is decided by T&D.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Gigli,I am a housewife as well as a working woman and love getting emotional over the serials I watch...........so it's not the forte of only the housewives to get emotional........all others do too....Smile

And hawa hawai,what a fantaclastic postClap Luv u for it!!!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

But I guess Armaan and Jassi will have objection on that...if not for anything they love...I am sure they love their country and not encorage any terorrist. He is a intruder and I think no one likes intruders in life...we don't mind friends like Purab....

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

But I guess Armaan and Jassi will have objection on that...if not for anything they love...I am sure they love their country and not encorage any terorrist. He is a intruder and I think no one likes intruders in life...we don't mind friends like Purab....

Wow... someone sure took that a bit too seriously! See what happens with Purab's re-entry? People lose their sense of humor!

yes that is true...when people start throwing up at the fact of purab's entry then someone else can feel the same way with terrorist being compared to a simple actor.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Wow... someone sure took that a bit too seriously! See what happens with Purab's re-entry? People lose their sense of humor!

yes that is true...when people start throwing up at the fact of purab's entry then someone else can feel the same way with terrorist being compared to a simple actor.

LOL  hai bhagwan, dekho I can barely handle Purab coming back, please don't add Osama to the equation.  Osama tho apni barood lekar ayega aur sab ko tihk kargeda...purab and armaan lovers! 

So what would Osama say to Jassi...

"If you don't reunite with Armaan, I will blow your whole country up"

George Bush all the way from the west butts in and says:

"If Osama is India, then we must declare war against India!"

hmmmm...no....I don't think it is a good idea for Osama to bring Jassi closer to Armaan...I think Purab should bring Jassi and Armaan together....I have a better idea....let's bring in Brad Pitt to bring Armaan and Jassi together....wow.....wow....wow....wow....  Big smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

so true Jeni.......and how very ironic that the ones to lose their sense of humor are the same ones who have the "gift" of dragging him in every postWink

Hey co-star I think ur sense of humor is just fine....Wink

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

thanks co-star...Hug

Go to top