Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ll Karnika Paradise ll Law Of Attraction llJoin in (Page 14)

Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i wanna b a member Heart

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aarohi..

i wanna b a member Heart
welcome in :)

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

ll New Update ll
'Roop Tera Mastana' Sequence

Arjun takes away the cake in Arohi-Dhondu's date in Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai...

Well, we have already reported that few new entries in Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 will bring the protagonists, Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra) closer... And the cute little phase kick-starts when Dhondu (Saurav Chakrabarti) enjoys a date with Arohi...

Confused? Don't Be...

Our source states, "There will be a track wherein Arohi will go along with Dhondu on a date. She gets him to her cottage, and while in conversation with him, Arohi will want to know Dhondu's girl friend's name. Just when the guy is about to reveal the name, Arjun pops up there".

Arjun immediately gets the insecure feeling and holds Arohi's hand and drags her away from the place. In the beautiful moon-lit night, Arjun gets lost in Arohi's beauty. On the other hand Dhondu feels jealous and leaves the place, thus setting a perfect atmosphere for the love birds".

We hear that the creative team has shot a song sequence here which will give the viewers a taste of sizzling hot chemistry between the two. The number that has been chosen is the evergreen romantic song, 'Roop Tera Mastana'...

We contacted Kritika and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, we have shot for such a sequence where we will closer to each other".

We also contacted Saurav Chakrabarti (Dhondu) and he says, "Yes it was my date but Arjun's arrival spoiled the mood (laughs). But I finally left them alone".

Get ready for this hot seductive number coming from your favorite Jodi..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

ll News Update ll

Shardul Pandit turns 'Love Guru' for Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Shardul Pandit who holds the distinction of being the sole Radio Jockey from India to appear in the Limca Book of Records has bagged a meaty role in a television show, wherein he will play himself!!

The actor who essayed the serious character of Maulik in Balaji Telefilms' Bandini on Imagine will don the role of a Radio Jockey for Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. He will be yet another catalyst in the love life of Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra).

Our source states, "Shardul has been roped in to play the young, fun loving and jovial radio jockey Jay, who will turn into a 'Love Guru' for Arjun and Arohi. The creative team is presently working on a track that will take the love story of the protagonists to a new high. Jay will have a cool and simple look in this cameo role".

When contacted, Shardul confirmed the news and said, "The role in Kitani Mohabbat Hai gives me a chance to play myself. Being a jockey on radio and acting have been my two passions, and this role offers me a combination of both. I essay the role of a radio jockey who will solve people's love problems".

Shardul we hear, has started shooting and his entry is expected very soon..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

ll News Update ll

Saas- Bahu drama to start in Kitani Mohabbat Hai!

Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 will now kick start a typical Saas Bahu track..

We hear that there would soon be a tiff between Arohi (Kritika Kamra) and Kumud Singhania (Aaradhna Uppal). With Arohi caring for Arjun (Karan Kundra) now, she would have this concern of the property staying with Arjun. She basically does not want his mother to misuse the property. There would soon be an argument wherein both the ladies of the house fight for the possession of the credit card. In this way, Arohi will fight for Arjun's rights in the house.

We contacted Kritika Kamra and she says, "I can only say that  the Saas Bahu drama would definitely bring in a better rapport between Arjun and Arohi".

On the other hand there would a love triangle between Jay, Dhondu and Archana. We hear that a new face has been finalized to play this role.

Fight over a Credit Card is just the start, and there is much more to come..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Punch the Perve: Ragini MMS initiative on Women's Day..

Punch the Perve: Ragini MMS initiative on Women's Day..

Ekta Kapoor's 'Punch the Perve' campaign for her upcoming movie 'Ragini MMS' kick-starts today..

We are aware that the Czarina of Television, Ekta Kapoor is all set to bring in her next movie titled 'Ragini MMS' very soon.. The movie which is a sensual paranormal thriller will be based on true incidents, and is about a MMS that captures things beyond the realm of human understanding.

On the occasion of Women's Day, Balaji Telefilms has planned to launch a campaign called 'Punch the Perv' campaign today, thro' the fan page on Facebook.

At the outset, Kritika Kamra who happens to be the leading lady of Balaji's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine, talks to TellyBuzz about her unpleasant experience with perverts. "It is really annoying when we ladies get commented at. When I was in Delhi, there was an incident that happened with me. I was going to my grandma's place and on my way, a guy who was riding a bike slowed down on seeing me and told me something very abusive. I simply hit him really badly as what he said was very awful".

Additi Gupta, who is presently seen in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini tells us, "I am very dumb when it comes to these things. I always want to slap the person who misbehaves with me, but I simply cannot do that. But while I was at my cousin's place in Indore, a certain incident shook me. My cousin and I were taking a walk at around 8 in the night near the house, when a passer by patted my cousin on her back. We got damn irritated and threw stones at the person and forced him to leave the place".

Parties and pubs could be a place where such perverts can grab all the attention. Throwing caution to the wind, Kritika gives the readers an advice, "When you go to parties, you should know how to carry yourself. One should not give any aorta of a chance for strangers to even come near".

Additi feels that drinking in public parties could put ladies in trouble. "We have to be very careful in parties, when it comes to drinking. If we are drunk, any person can take advantage of us. There are people who easily take pictures and videos. Blaming the society and the world will really not help in such cases, as it is for us to take care of ourselves".

If you as a reader want to 'Punch a Perve', then here is the best opportunity to get back at them!! It's payback time, so you go Girls!!

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Edited by kmh24ever - 08 March 2011 at 9:35am
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Haha!!!
that is soo hilarious...

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Hy hii guys join these pages if ya haven alreadi an get ur friends too join hlp me promote it..Thanks guys..:) An Prachi make a diffrent too gt ppl too join n heading if ya cn plz..This was written by Karan Angels nFB Soo come n guys lets hlp with promotin n join if ur not alreadi,
Regardz Shantell
"Every Person Can Say "I Can Understand Ur Feelings" But A True One Will Always Say "I Can FEEL Ur Feelings" That's The MAGIC Of A True Relationship" C'mon Guys Help Us Reach Our New Targets On The Three Official Pages Of Karan Kundra,Kritika Kamra, & Kitani Mohabbat Hai - Wahi Jodi, Nayi Love Story Help Us Make It 100K On Kritz Page Too FAST,Promote The Pages Along With The Show To Everyone You Know If You Want More Haut Pics:P. Do Watch 'KMH' On IMAGINE TV At 8 PM Mon-Fri And Let's Increase The TRPs. Good Night & God Bless Muahh ;-)

Edited by Shantell - 10 March 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zakyaKhat2027

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index