Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FLGators

Shaurya needs to stop speaking English. Shudh hindi bolne mein kya problem hai? Love it when they don't do the milawat. Pata nahi he has such a thick accent, punjabi mein English bolta hai.
punjabi mein english.. lolz..
i ddn notice it.. kab aaya ye.??
Originally posted by moonlight08

punjabi mein english.. lolz..
i ddn notice it.. kab aaya ye.??

very hard to understand his angrezi, rewind karna padtha hai. 

Actually Savita ko Singhania sadan mein bhejna tha. Bahut maza aatha, DJ, BM, CD(choti dulhan) standing with their mouths open. Baar baar why was Akshara holding her neckline. It wasn't that deep, thoda stiff tha but not deep. It was such a distraction especially when she was cutting the cake. Aakhir pati hai woh, parda kyun😳

fabric stiff tha isliye toh it was making it look deep...camera mein sab dikh jaata yaar.....[:d] Naitik se kis baat ki pardah yaar...woh toh waise bhi dekhega hi..😳😳😳

very hard to understand his angrezi, rewind karna padtha hai. 

Shaurya's ANGLISH....baap re..uska AXEcitement.....AXEpressions...TANsions....🤢 😆😆😆
i disgre wid dis post ttly...she was looking just amazing nd dat red color really suits her..!
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

i disgre wid dis post ttly...she was looking just amazing nd dat red color really suits her..!
nhi yar soni.. dhyan se dekhti agar tum use.. to tumhe pta chalta.. kitni phooli hui lag rhi thi vo..
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

she was looking good but her dress was bad yaar...ekdum bad...🤢 jabse i saw that rose days segment tab se m saying about her dress....they could have given a better one with diff fabric...this brocade was a cheap one... making her look like a red balloon kamar n belly ke paas...
Originally posted by Tafseer

she was looking good but her dress was bad yaar...ekdum bad...🤢 jabse i saw that rose days segment tab se m saying about her dress....they could have given a better one with diff fabric...this brocade was a cheap one... making her look like a red balloon kamar n belly ke paas...
ha.. di..
she shud get over brocade.. koi or kapda nhi milta kya ritu deora ko humari sweet si akshara ke lie.?/Ouch
Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

haa yaar.. She was looking good but that dress was totally yuck.. Kamar ke upar tak thik tha par niche was totally balloon.. Dekha nai jaa raha tha uska full shot.. 🥱
Originally posted by pari1508

haa yaar.. She was looking good but that dress was totally yuck.. Kamar ke upar tak thik tha par niche was totally balloon.. Dekha nai jaa raha tha uska full shot.. 🥱

haan chest portion was ok..but neeche ka part was bad...🤢  ekdrum drum jaise...