Saas Bina Sasuraal

Toasty will leave home or she already left before?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simmy818

simmy818

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone ........

I have one question from the readings I have done on story of SBS....... that it mentions - Toasty leaves home and when she goes to her home she finds out that her bhai and bhabhi are leaving home as well and she understands the pain of her mother and so decides to go back to Tej's family.  Had it already happened or it is yet to happen..

Please let me know - I thinkmembers who are watching it since the very first episode will know :)
Thanks a lot!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toasty will leave home or she already left before?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmy818

Hi Everyone ........

I have one question from the readings I have done on story of SBS....... that it mentions - Toasty leaves home and when she goes to her home she finds out that her bhai and bhabhi are leaving home as well and she understands the pain of her mother and so decides to go back to Tej's family.  Had it already happened or it is yet to happen..

Please let me know - I thinkmembers who are watching it since the very first episode will know :)
Thanks a lot!!!!!

That was the inital concept but they obviously made changes before they started the show so ignore that part. Toasty has no bhai or bhabi it is just her parents and dimple her sister. Also toasty has never left home she has stuck it out at her inlaws.

simmy818

simmy818

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Thank u so much for reply !!!!! It just took some load of my heart !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.