Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

appropriate or not ? (Page 8)

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Originally posted by -alimabi-

How exactly do you know that ? did you go around  india,  doings a survey  to find out which age group watches KMHConfused. Unless you speak for the whole of india i suggest you keep your assumptions to yourself Sleepy.   WOW im really shocked to hear the word married come from you wida LOL, since you were once upon a time against it ROFL.

for me its a youth show for you its maybe nottBig smile
im saying for the sake that they married..for peopel who saying its cheap
 caus ei dont care about thesess sstuffBig smileBig smile
it happenss its the reality and so what if you show teh reality on tv
and its a drama so what.. thay can show what they wat nah.. the viewer can choose to watch or not to watchh Big smile

Weather it happens in real life or not  is beside the point.  Like you said its a TV show , a show that is watched by many viewers including families.

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
okay guys plz cool down seems there is a cold war
see everyone has his/her own views ...some family accept their kids watchin such scenes and some dont...so we cant force anybody to watch it and yes i dont feel the promo is that hot compared to movies ...and everybody is free to watch or not but doesnt need to insult the characters for their role........as they ll broadcast it we either accept or just reject watchin so-so scene so plz we should know that they are working hard just to please us
so just chill all...either watch it or dont ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chillwithKMHanitaksureshAllwaysindianPraniiAnjalii...xXxwida

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by glitter567

please people!!!...this is a show which is loved by many people...no haters are allowed or welcomed...constructive criticism is always welocome...BUT not bashing...if you have something to say....then say it in a manner that won't hurt poeple's feelings....think before you write!!!!

now coming back to the topic....the promo was indeed something that hasn't been done on indian telly before...but this show is aimed at the youth so i don't see whats wrong with it...common they are married in the show....so this makes it apt....and whatever was shown was not explicit or anything...in my opinion it was very daring....but they managed to pull it off with grace...and it deffo did not look cheap like your're making it out to be!!!!
but this a matter of opinion...if you don't like it then don't watch it....SIMPLE...jeez!!!!

If I say I am not liking the thing and I find it vulgar, it hurts people.. What to do ?Confused

I simply dont understand why people are so hurted by what we are sayingConfused .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by glitter567

please people!!!...this is a show which is loved by many people...no haters are allowed or welcomed...constructive criticism is always welocome...BUT not bashing...if you have something to say....then say it in a manner that won't hurt poeple's feelings....think before you write!!!!

now coming back to the topic....the promo was indeed something that hasn't been done on indian telly before...but this show is aimed at the youth so i don't see whats wrong with it...common they are married in the show....so this makes it apt....and whatever was shown was not explicit or anything...in my opinion it was very daring....but they managed to pull it off with grace...and it deffo did not look cheap like your're making it out to be!!!!
but this a matter of opinion...if you don't like it then don't watch it....SIMPLE...jeez!!!!

If I say I am not liking the thing and I find it vulgar, it hurts people.. What to do ?Confused

if you don't like like it and find it vulgar then thats fine sweetySmile...no-one can hold you down and force you to change your opinion!!!...but there is a way of expressing oneself!!!
@bold sentence...this was aimed at the bashing comments!!!

prerna4rishav

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Weather it happens in real life or not  is beside the point.  Like you said its a TV show , a show that is watched by many viewers including families.
yes i agree..
but there are many other serial where it happens as well.. and yeah it was only a promo mayeb to warn peopel.. who dont wanna watch it.. they can stop watchign it before teh actual scene airsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillwithKMHGURASH14

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

yes i agree..
but there are many other serial where it happens as well.. and yeah it was only a promo mayeb to warn peopel.. who dont wanna watch it.. they can stop watchign it before teh actual scene airsBig smile
yes agree who wanna watch it can and others can just leave that scene and finish it off <3

wida

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I second Pavs .. --If the approriate grounds is not yet build for such attraction to occur......The cant even tolerate each other's sight....And the kind of passion u guys r talking about comes only after deep intense love..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishpavsprerna4rishav

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

yes i agree..

Okay, so now this promo is a warning LMAO.

We both know  there is only one channel that displays such  saucy scene, its bad enough having that channel, why does NDTV have to go the same way Confused.

pavs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index