India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

appropriate or not ? (Page 16)

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
eshuuu muahhhhhhhhhhhhh thnx for being courteous..i guess it was too much expecting normal civility from this forum on expressing an opinion..nyways i hope this promo is justified..i was not really bothered abt da scenes or nything...the lack of content to justify the promo troubled me more. thnx for respecting a diff opinion

Edited by pavs - 12 February 2011 at 12:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishaksh4IF

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Gosh!! this is so sad that people who are not following the show completely have found something to discuss upon..how will one understand the depth of the scene shown in the promo unless you have followed the show from day 1..just ripping apart and calling the characters names and saying its po*n( please whoever it is doesnt know the defin ition of po*n) is outright bashing happening here..I mean who are we? people on the censor board??? to come and say this is not clean or clean stuf??

In the name of free expressions and opinions or right to free speech does not give us the right to bash a show or say this is vugar..If you feel so then dont watch it..simple change channels...Oh!! but I think deep down you loved watching it, thats y you guys are here talking so much about it!!Thats what I call hypocrisy and thats why Indian hindi sops have always stuck to woman being portrayed in pallus fulltime and being abused by zamindar families, or raped by husbands and still forgiving him and viewers like you all have luved it..because you want women to be portrayed that way always...I am sorry to say some of you girls so called educated ones talking like this..its sad..I thot this KMH is a nice change ,a beautiful portrayal and of course its a show and its a promo..All KMH promos have been surprises with lovely deep messages..I guess but one needs to have an open mind and experience of life to understand the depth of it...I just have one thing to say here..
BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER!!!

So if u dont like the show, please dont come to the forum becos I am not a part of the forum if I am not watching a show or not liking it!But I dont like it when ppl call my fav charachters names and bash up here..You have hurt my sentiments as a fan..Cry

Love14rasika_DSaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@pavs i seriously know what you meant and even the article was blurred on itWink but before the news release i was talking with a friend and we pool what can bring this intensity and we linked it to arohi knows arjun as the man we know while walking in his alley of childhood and we mailed the team.well response was positive and we hope they showed it.told ma friend to write the sent mail here.
btw pavz n nimz got some excellent news - opporunity has knocked my door - doing intenship in trading - kind of dream job in dream company and dream location, very focused in there and if it goes fine for me i can continue it as a job - working for it- superbexcitedSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHrasika_DSaksh4IFpavs

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@pavs, hi again.. ur idea tht they fell in love too quickly to be realistic..i understand n agree..but i think thts the pt.. the initial attraction..n then ending up married under bad circumstances..n then trying to get out of tht marriage.. then living with each other n falling in love in tht process is what I think the story is working out to be.. i dont think the promo is going to actualise exactly but its more of a teaser for wht we can expect later n reflects the future trak.. 

also i do think tht we need to wait n see how the story plays out before passing judgement as to how strong or weak the foundation was..

i got irritated earlier coz, there are some posts here made by ppl purely coz they wanted to get in here, throw in some comments n have fun.. i know for a fact there r a bunch of ppl from the ZKJ forum discussing us over there.. which i find quite hilarious.. ZKJ wasnt offering them enuf entertainment ?? lol.. 

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 February 2011 at 12:25am

Du_Nishrasika_DSpavs-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@pavs.. this is the idea we pooled together n sent to the KMH team..

Persis, I and some other active members of the forum have pooled together a suggestion for how the story can proceed culminating in the recent promo that was released. Of course, you may have a similar or better story track, but please do read it.

Arohi walks a mile in Arjun's shoes:
If there can be a situation where either by dadi's guidance or through Billu-Shefali's loyal efforts, Arohi can witness Arjun's orphanage life and his attachment to the place along with his compassionate side thereby leading her to love the husband she married. We want to see the beauty and flavor of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" in this sequence - Arohi finally remembering dadi's words and accepting her husband for who he is with his past. Which in turn leads her to the promo sequence where she woos him.

It is a walk dadi sent arjun and arohi to somewhere and on the way arjun stopped (maybe the car broke down), they got out of the car and started walking on the street. Arohi as usual starts fightin with Arjun, and blames him for the car break down. But then arjun looks around and realizes where they are and he asked her a moment of silence and still Arohi doesn't take note and continues her bak bak. Arjun who is nostalgic about the place and setting gets his bansuri out plays it (that was so impt to him- i so want them to get this bit back)and Arohi got lost in it again - got mesmerized in that tune like when they first met and then she thought back to that moment when she said ILU and heard him play that tune again- This time around she goes a step further in her realization that not only is he the guy who put a knife to her throat, he was also the guy who saved her life. She remembers the time in the village on the way to Sarhali and how while playing the bansuri he was so lost in it too. Before she starts talking arjun starts talking to her - He tells her everything about his life at the orphanage and all that we, the viewers, know- thats where his story started as an orphan for they were a little while away from the orphanage. Of course Arohi is believing im- she always does and they walked up to the orphanage - Arohi is beautifully surprised that the man knows Arjun; Arjun leaves Arohi's side and goes to the children playing in the courtyard. Arohi is left to admire him from the window - thinking thats the man she fell for - thinking thats the man she met at the masquerade- thinking thats the man she knew in the jungle and when she starts thinking what Arjun did to her family at that instant the manager hands her a glass of water and starts talking to Arohi - He assumes she is someone close to arjun, since arjun has never before brought any company with him. He tells her about the goodness we saw in Arjun and all we know about arjun - making arohi realized that the inner core of arjun that she had known was always true and a tear formed in her eye and as it trickled down her cheek, she felt all her anger and biases against him trickle away from her mind. She pondered on how arjun felt when fate robbed his moment of happiness (Rashi's MC), her thoughts wandered to Raj and his identity (she didn't completely believe Arjun when he had told her that Raj was his son after all). But then she thought of Raj himself, his cute innocent face swam in front of her eyes and her heart told her that Raj was part of Arjun's past, and she would love him as her own; it didn't matter anymore if he was Arjun's son or not!! She then remembered Dadi's advice when she welcome Arohi into the Singhania family. Arjun was the man she had fallen in love with, he was the man she got married to, whatever the circumstances. And now she had realized his character to be of the compassionate, committed and brave man whom she had known in the jungle. She decides to cover and repair all her hurtful act to Arjun in that passionate night and hence follows the promo scene.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14Praniipavsglitter567ObodroKargosh-TeekhiMishti-

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey eshu congratsss dear...i really hope the internship comes off well
tht is a good idea..arjun's childhood blues can be a binding factor between the two of them..both need to sorta mature up and understand what love entails.
hey aksh i also see the same happening..they eventually accepting each others flaws and falling in love despite circumstances. what i had objection was about the inappropriateness of the rpomo in the current scenario where both cant stand the sight of each other..it sorta looks desperate to me.,.am hoping tht the cvs show a good enuff turn of events wheere both introspect on their latent feelings for each other-love, lust or attraction wateva it is.

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IF

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
omgg tht was so well written...i wish we have a sequence like tht..tht will totally justify the promo n the change of heart ....till now they never really had the chance to sit n talk  abt his troubled chilhood and understand his fears and inhibitions...this is a good plot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

hey eshu congratsss dear...i really hope the internship comes off well
tht is a good idea..arjun's childhood blues can be a binding factor between the two of them..both need to sorta mature up and understand what love entails.
hey aksh i also see the same happening..they eventually accepting each others flaws and falling in love despite circumstances. what i had objection was about the inappropriateness of the rpomo in the current scenario where both cant stand the sight of each other..it sorta looks desperate to me.,.am hoping tht the cvs show a good enuff turn of events wheere both introspect on their latent feelings for each other-love, lust or attraction wateva it is.

k but the promo doesnt reflect immediate future.. we have to wait to find out how they build up to tht moment.. which i really hope n wish they handle correctly Wink

Du_Nishrasika_DSglitter567

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index