Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the epi they are awsome
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Very cute episode. Ab Monday ko Akshara ki waat lagegi! LOL
_Amina_ thumbnail
thank u soooo much 4 the update! such a beautiful episode
JAYA_09 thumbnail
shayad naitik phasega and naksh ko sunna padega gay3 se. even RB was happy yar y this gay3?what naitik will do?i know he is always with akshi but see what happen ?but loved naksh today really love the magic is coming as it stared in 2009 between naksh and yrkkh.
-Nasreen- thumbnail
thanks for update you miss the small cute kiss scence when he said iam marry you again then he kiss to akshara but anyways you first update its is good
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update it's such a fabulous episode after long time loved naksh today mainly naitik's 1st scene dialouge nd akshi's suprise
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fazeel

thanks for update you miss the small cute kiss scence when he said iam marry you again then he kiss to akshara but anyways you first update its is good

thnxx i will edit it n i also had to watch precap
m jealous of u..
i so wanted to update this episode.. mujhe to suraj wala episode update karna pada tha.!!!

but thanx for the lovely update/..
ur update n episode.. both are the best.!!!!
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update....👏u just missed tat wen akshi asks y didnt u ans right wen u knew & naitik says he likes her wen she gets angry......😊 sry but i luved the way he said so i taught of telling!!!!!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d update yesterday episode was justt tooooooooooo gudddd...m lovein ittt..!