Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 11 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Very bold , was ahead of her times , intelligent , witty , can write , materialistic and knows how to play the game . A succesful woman who led a full life and comes out a winner . Is HATED but never IGNORED ..........an interesting personality .

hmmm, for Indian standards she is ahead of her times. 

Kools are you writing a book?

where is Fifi these days?
[/QUOTE]

Not just Indian standards .........see the times in which she wrote what she wrote .Read her gossip columns , fair unfair whatever , that woman had a way with words . She shamelessly or unashamedly is in it for THE MONEY alone . And so , a success story . One can hate her but one cannot ignore her .

Fifi has disappeared caspie .Ouch She is eating coconut macaroons on some tropical island Im sure . Doesnt have time to visit her friend Kools thread anymore and give her cryptic one liners .ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 February 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
btw caspie off to cook dinner but I want YOUR opinion on Shobha De since u asked mine .I gather u dont like her .LOL

carpe-diem

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Nice! Nice !! Vaishu showed her real colors to Archu and also made fun of bringing bechaari ladkiyaan in their chawl and give sahara. Clap Archu should get that.Evil Smile I wish the Manav Jeejo was present to hear Vaishu's nakhara ...
bee .............if Archu had given Madhuri sahara by MISTAKE even , that lady wud have been hundred times more grateful than spoilt little Vaishu who expects to be pampered and supported as if its her BIRTHRIGHT . Sometimes strangers r more better than ones own APNE .

yeah kools strangers are better than apne.
Vaishu doesn't have any REGARD at all and she in yday's episode was asking "what wrong have I done in life that I have to go through this problem?" 

... and Kools, if I may ask, could you please please request the CVs to teach Archana a lesson for being so nasty to Madhuri today. Poor girl, she was really indebted to Archu and she was way out of line was being so rude to her. What is the girl supposed to do, when Dharmesh keeps ping-ponging between 2 wives, she wanted to leave Mumbai and it was Dharmesh who took her to Hotel once again! And why is Archu forgetting that Vaishu has no haq on Dharmesh and Madhuri is the legal wife? Isn't Archu educated? Then why these nasty, rude and cold behavior towards the right wife and tolerates her useless sisters?

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
bee  The CVS will glorify Archu come what may but I will surely put in a request that Archu apologises to Madhuri and scolds her own selfish sister for once .
If u see , Madhuri was TEN TIMES more grateful than Vaishu today .Archu has done favors on both of them .but see the difference in human nature .
She has a CHILD . A SICK child . She is not with Dharmesh for fun she is with him coz she is badly TRAPPED . She has kept her own emotions away on some shelf and is only seeing wats best for her child who is DYING .
The child is not in school , he is SLEEPING all the time in rickshaws , hospitals and hotels . He is not even in a nurtured home . Doesn't Archana , a grown up woman who has seen the LAAD PYAAR of Punni and Ruchi and the safe and secure environment they live in feel ANYTHING at all for Madhuri as a woman that she is pettily telling her GET OUT OF MY SISTER"S FACE ?
Isn't that fact alone enough to make Archana think TWICE before opening her mouth ?
She has no guts to NOW slap Dharmesh or catch his collar and reveal his Sachaai publicly . She is playing along with him for HER purposes of SAVING an aged woman like SULO who has LIVED her life .........well why shudn't Madhuri do whatever she can to save her little sons life who hasnt even seen the world yet ? What kind of unjust crappy judgemental thinking Archana has ?
Apne Maa ko Bachaane ke liye kuch bhi karne ko tayaar lekin us bachche ke liye Madhuri ne kuch kiya to woh use manzoor nahi ! Wah re Wah ! tomorrow if she gets baby what will she do ?I BET she will endure ANY abuse for its sake .......she endured UNECESSARY ABUSE just for her lover MANAVS sake ! yet she DARES to judge Madhuri and pamper her sister .
I will ask CV to make someone tell Archana that hey ur sister is a KEEP .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7bee5

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

btw caspie off to cook dinner but I want YOUR opinion on Shobha De since u asked mine .I gather u dont like her .LOL

i have not read much of her work. did read a few of her interviews.  To me she comes across as bitter and needs to work on her presentation.  She gets very defensive about her work and understandably so, but she is a public figure just like the rest she criticizes. I disagree with her views on Indian society, its almost as if she is looking down upon it. Embarrassed

will try to find the interview if you are interested. it was a few years back, so don't know...LOL

Edited by carpe-diem - 11 February 2011 at 6:02pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

i have not read much of her work. did read a few of her interviews.  To me she comes across as bitter and needs to work on her presentation.  She gets very defensive about her work and understandably so, but she is a public figure just like the rest she criticizes. I disagree with her views on Indian society, its almost as if she is looking down upon it. Embarrassed

will try to find the interview if you are interested. it was a few years back, so don't know...LOL

Yes do find the interview plese !
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

bee  The CVS will glorify Archu come what may but I will surely put in a request that Archu apologises to Madhuri and scolds her own selfish sister for once . . If u see , Madhuri was TEN TIMES more grateful than Vaishu today .Archu has done favors on both of them .but see the difference in human nature . . She has a CHILD . A SICK child . She is not with Dharmesh for fun she is with him coz she is badly TRAPPED . She has kept her own emotions away on some shelf and is only seeing wats best for her child who is DYING . . The child is not in school , he is SLEEPING all the time in rickshaws , hospitals and hotels . He is not even in a nurtured home . Doesn't Archana , a grown up woman who has seen the LAAD PYAAR of Punni and Ruchi and the safe and secure environment they live in feel ANYTHING at all for Madhuri as a woman that she is pettily telling her GET OUT OF MY SISTER"S FACE ? . Isn't that fact alone enough to make Archana think TWICE before opening her mouth ? . She has no guts to NOW slap Dharmesh or catch his collar and reveal his Sachaai publicly . She is playing along with him for HER purposes of SAVING an aged woman like SULO who has LIVED her life .........well why shudn't Madhuri do whatever she can to save her little sons life who hasnt even seen the world yet ? What kind of unjust crappy judgemental thinking Archana has ? . Apne Maa ko Bachaane ke liye kuch bhi karne ko tayaar lekin us bachche ke liye Madhuri ne kuch kiya to woh use manzoor nahi ! Wah re Wah ! tomorrow if she gets baby what will she do ?I BET she will endure ANY abuse for its sake .......she endured UNECESSARY ABUSE just for her lover MANAVS sake ! yet she DARES to judge Madhuri and pamper her sister . . I will ask CV to make someone tell Archana that hey ur sister is a KEEP .

Kools,

@underlined: I know it will be very difficult for anyone to hear that. But yeah Vaishali needs to be told that and the Karanjkar sisters need hear that. Fully agree... Party

Thanks in advance. Archu definitely needs to tell Vaishali (& Varsha too) from her own mouth that "Madhuri is far-far 100 times better than you". & I want to see Vaishu gasp at that, with Sulo having a quizzical look.

Also Sulo needs to know how nasty her 2 daughters are and how the elder one takes idiotic decisions. All the girls need a court-marshall at the hands of Sulo for this Dharmesh issue when it is gonna come out.

Agree to your comments about Punni & Kushi Vs. Varun. Really feel bad for Madhuri and Varun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7koolsadhu1000

misskatrina Senior Member
misskatrina
misskatrina

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
i dont like this shibu character much seems like hes a waste of a character just follower of maiya archana and bhags. If shibu is a character who cannot keep any raaz i will like him

And we know from seeing yesterdays episode that he does not like batameez aurat so if any of the k sister show him batameezi out go the secrets lol

Edited by misskatrina - 11 February 2011 at 8:49pm

koolsadhu1000

Go to top