Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I do not want to be rude but I do not like it !!!

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I dont want to be rude but i dont like it. In  Telly Buzz was news about KMH2 "Opposites Attract in Kitani Mohabbat Hai"  And I saw the pic and I did NOT like it. I mean like that why is Ekta doing that???? They both did not had clothes on!!! Trying to copy hollywood where already bolly is trying to copy holly and now indian television!!! Please not.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_gla.vrshn.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
they were both wearing clothes..kritika had a strapless dress which was worn as sheets and kran had a shirt on which was adhi taken off...

its a youth show... i dont think anyone in this forum or anyone watching ekta's shows are nadaan that they do not know what kinds of things happen ...and plus arjun/arohi are married so what is wrong with it?

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikotari-Maahii-AnjuabCannibalmadhurya_chAllwaysindianadhasrujanaLove14khalida4uchanni_starKhaLidaHangelina285Praniiaparna4karanikaAnkitaKaranShipra_S.vrshn.-TeekhiMishti-rani-luckiAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_yipee-SMay31-wida

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

they were both wearing clothes..kritika had a strapless dress which was worn as sheets and kran had a shirt on which was adhi taken off...

its a youth show... i dont think anyone in this forum or anyone watching ekta's shows are nadaan that they do not know what kinds of things happen ...and plus arjun/arohi are married so what is wrong with it?

yes but do you really think that their is need of that. Come on we are indians/pakistanies and not americans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I can say with confidence that in India no youth minds watching such scenes.(I live in India) There's nothing vulgar about it. And please don't mind, but i feel you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Stern Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

CannibalAllwaysindianadhasrujanaLove14KhaLidaHperfectdreamsniru273channi_starangelina285PraniiroshaniDHarpreet.MAnkitaKaranaparna4karanikaglitter567Siddhi_yipee-TeekhiMishti-wida

aditi27 Groupbie
aditi27
aditi27

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
The promo as well the picture in the article is completely acceptable and nothing obscene about..
Whether we are Indians or Pakistanis we are old enough to understand intimacy. Times have progressed and things have changed and  no longer is anything a taboo. Everyone knows what is right and wrong for them.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ek_nai_pahelimadhurya_chkhalida4uAllwaysindianadhasrujanaLove14channi_starKhaLidaHangelina285PraniiroshaniDaparna4karanikaglitter567AnkitaKaranyipeeSiddhi_-TeekhiMishti-wida

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
all of us super loved the promo...........there was nothing wrong in it.its just sensuously shot......we all long to see that much of romance.especially.if we have arjun arohi that too as a married couple..........Wink

Edited by Love14 - 11 February 2011 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lightjochanni_starPraniiAnkitaKaran-TeekhiMishti-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

Originally posted by desigrl05

yes but do you really think that their is need of that. Come on we are indians/pakistanies and not americans

I am an american and w/ confidence I can say what Indians do is just the same as Americans...difference? its behind closed doors...

To be honest i've watched other youth shows (indian) and they show extra marital affairs and premarital sex khulle aam...and its actually really embarrasing that they'd show such even to the last bit :X :X..but what the promo showed was more of foreplay and flirtation rather than the actual act and I believe this type of thing has been shown in many shows and not just kmh2 so I dont think the issue is new at all..rather there should be no issue at all but sorry if ur offended by it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Allwaysindianchanni_starPraniiAnkitaKaranglitter567aparna4karanikaSiddhi_-TeekhiMishti-wida

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@desigirl05 n @shipra_s - i agree with both of u.......there r no indians/pakistanis who don't know or r familiar with these scenes......the world has changed...its not now the time of 1900's or before 1900's......its more than 2000 now...come on guys u all know that even nowadays small children of more than 3 ages know all about girls n guys i mean their physical appearance.....bcoz i have such small siblings...so i know.......

This was not to offend anyone..just clearing my opinions....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starPraniiaparna4karanika-TeekhiMishti-wida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index