Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI Guys:

I wanted to share this with you guys.. you realize that the show has come full circle - I mean it started with Ranveer loving Rukhmi and wanting to Marry her - then hating her and Marrying Rasal-

I have a nagging feeling - he will Marry her (rukhmi) again and the some miracle will happen and his memory will return and he will hate her again -

the 3 evils will fill his head and tell him that she took advantage of his illness and he will beleive them ..

then he will try to ask rasal for forgiveness and she will prob give him a hard time ..

Dunno .. what u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U r right.. even i think this will happen bt if Ranbeer's memory comes back then Deep is going to be out soon, as then he will be accused of both murdering Ranbeer's father and then trying to kill Ranbeer also...

About Ranbeer and Rukmini Love-Hate relatioship i think that's what will happen and Ranbeer will be angered more as he will start questioning Rukmini as why she never said about his past to him when she knew all about it.. it was only for the sheer reason that she wanted to take his advantage again and again debarred her with Rasal helping him this time...
ria_1989 thumbnail
well frndz i don't think dis time ranveer will hate rukmi bcoz he had realised rukmi's gudness b4 his accident nd was willing 2 give rukmi her rights datz y he had gone 2 ashu's house searching 4 rukmi
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_1989

well frndz i don't think dis time ranveer will hate rukmi bcoz he had realised rukmi's gudness b4 his accident nd was willing 2 give rukmi her rights datz y he had gone 2 ashu's house searching 4 rukmi

ria can u please explain this? I missed watching this show for months as it was on this endless loop of everyone hating rukmi and I did not want to be witness to such abuse. it was later- when ranveer ended up in the ashram I started watching the show- so what happened? 
ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blokes

ria can u please explain this? I missed watching this show for months as it was on this endless loop of everyone hating rukmi and I did not want to be witness to such abuse. it was later- when ranveer ended up in the ashram I started watching the show- so what happened? 

well the show was going asusual every1 hating rukmi bt tuk a turn whn deep kidnapped rukmi.just whn he was 2 kill rukmi rukmi tells him abt the bilaspur project file which she has hidden . deep tortures her 2 ask abt de file bt rukmi remains silent. deep made her write letter 2 rasal telling dat she has eloped wt yash. bt she uses the lime juice 2 write secretly in dat letter dat deep has kidnapped her. rascal begins de search 4 rukmi wid ashu widout telling ny1 in haveli.
meanwhile rukmi escapes nd runs 2 ashu to tell him everything so dat he cud call rasal 2 meet her.just thn ranveer cums nd sees rukmi wid ashu.he starts yelling at rukmi bt rukmi runs after him nd tell him abt de file which she had hidden under the statue of lordess
ranveer at haveli remembers rukmi's word nd lift de statue of lordess 2 c the file.he is shocked.he thn realises whatever rukmi has said till date all were truth nd decides 2 give her all the rights. he thn rushes 2 ashu's home 2 meet rukmi bt rukmi hd already left.he makes a mistake by telling deep over phone dat he has got de file.deep calls him 2 a lonely place where he strikes ranveer's head wid a rod nd throws unconscios ranveer 2 de river assuming him 2  b dead.
bt a woodcutter finds unconsciouss ranveer nd takes him 2 the ashram where rukmi had gone 2 take sanyas.she thn nurses ranveer 2 health bt was shocked 2 c him lost his memory.
blokes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_1989

well the show was going asusual every1 hating rukmi bt tuk a turn whn deep kidnapped rukmi.just whn he was 2 kill rukmi rukmi tells him abt the bilaspur project file which she has hidden . deep tortures her 2 ask abt de file bt rukmi remains silent. deep made her write letter 2 rasal telling dat she has eloped wt yash. bt she uses the lime juice 2 write secretly in dat letter dat deep has kidnapped her. rascal begins de search 4 rukmi wid ashu widout telling ny1 in haveli.
meanwhile rukmi escapes nd runs 2 ashu to tell him everything so dat he cud call rasal 2 meet her.just thn ranveer cums nd sees rukmi wid ashu.he starts yelling at rukmi bt rukmi runs after him nd tell him abt de file which she had hidden under the statue of lordess
ranveer at haveli remembers rukmi's word nd lift de statue of lordess 2 c the file.he is shocked.he thn realises whatever rukmi has said till date all were truth nd decides 2 give her all the rights. he thn rushes 2 ashu's home 2 meet rukmi bt rukmi hd already left.he makes a mistake by telling deep over phone dat he has got de file.deep calls him 2 a lonely place where he strikes ranveer's head wid a rod nd throws unconscios ranveer 2 de river assuming him 2  b dead.
bt a woodcutter finds unconsciouss ranveer nd takes him 2 the ashram where rukmi had gone 2 take sanyas.she thn nurses ranveer 2 health bt was shocked 2 c him lost his memory.

thank u so much- now it makes sense! I think in a sub conscious way Ranveer trusts rukmi even now- and even when he gets back his memory he will remember everything including deep's treachery. 
aimster thumbnail
Personally I think this is a double role- maybe Ranveer's long lost brother that was separated at birth? Maybe some nurse/midwife took a twin and raised him?? The MRI will come back confirming he is NOT ranveer but someone else. Meanwhile the real Ranvir is recovering in some village and will come back to the haveli. He eventually reunites with his brother and then becomes jealous of Rukmini with someone else/brother.  The way the track is headed today seems way to predictable- but I guess its been very predictable since it started over a year ago......thoughts???
ziddiladki thumbnail

😆 @ aimster....so cute you are getting too technical for us...

let's hope not because i want justice for Rukmi no matter what & i think he will give to her because he did realize Rukmi's goodness before the accident and i just want Rukmi not to forgive Rasal or anyone who is against her i want her to go away after everyone knows the truth and maybe if Ranveer goes away with her it will be even better...😆 i dont know but i dont want the hate toward Rukmi form Ranveer no more i will just stop watching the show and someone else will have to do update 😆😆😆😆

ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddiladki

😆 @ aimster....so cute you are getting too technical for us...

let's hope not because i want justice for Rukmi no matter what & i think he will give to her because he did realize Rukmi's goodness before the accident and i just want Rukmi not to forgive Rasal or anyone who is against her i want her to go away after everyone knows the truth and maybe if Ranveer goes away with her it will be even better...😆 i dont know but i dont want the hate toward Rukmi form Ranveer no more i will just stop watching the show and someone else will have to do update 😆

well said frnd rukmi its time now rukmi shud b bold nd teach rasal where she stands.even dadi sa iz also scolding rukmi.no more shud rukmi tolerate all these
blokes thumbnail
ziddiladki- living up to ur name- thank u for ur "zid" to watch this show and update it! I am back to watching it off and on as Rasal and Rukmi are repeating their dialogues- nothing is moving forward.