Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRECAP - The return of Shakthiyaa (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

BTW..I just saw the pre-cap...Jaswant looked hotttt entering TNEmbarrassedTongue

Who cares...the whole kesar/shakti drama bores me............Sleepy

It would have been most sought out had it been KB.....Ouch

That is what I was thinking.........Ouch.  This holds no interest even with inclusion of Shakti,  Arushi still hanging around is just making me uneasy........Dead

KB............AngryAngry
PH............AngryAngryAngry

Add 2 more for KB and 4 more for PH ...[Someone I know loves the number 7 WinkLOLLOL]

ddi not the Article say , That Shakthi will be looking up Aarushi at some future date...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

BTW..I just saw the pre-cap...Jaswant looked hotttt entering TNEmbarrassedTongue

That is what I was thinking.........Ouch.  This holds no interest even with inclusion of Shakti,  Arushi still hanging around is just making me uneasy........Dead

KB............AngryAngry

Add 2 more for KB and 4 more for PH ...[Someone I know loves the number 7 WinkLOLLOL]

ddi not the Article say , That Shakthi will be looking up Aarushi at some future date...

Just for Mera LOLLOLLOL

KB............Angry
PH............Angry

Arushi......Dead

I think it was in that news segment of him refusing to work until K works.........Smile

Edited by starlight123 - 11 February 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

KB............AngryAngry

Just for Mera LOLLOLLOL

KB............Angry
PH............Angry

I think it was in that news segment of him refusing to work until K works.........

Arushi......Dead

Yes...DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

KB............AngryAngry

Just for Mera LOLLOLLOL

KB............Angry
PH............Angry

I think it was in that news segment of him refusing to work until K works.........

Arushi......Dead

Yes...Dead

Thank you Star. For that gesture you get the Saptarishi Star Award today.StarStarStarStarStarStarStarClap

Oy vey! Tanths why are you using SAAT for this face. Angryis as far as you can go down south, and Big smileClapStar up north.   I could write an essay on the significance and importance of SAAT Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 11 February 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---HamiSky-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

KB............AngryAngry

Just for Mera LOLLOLLOL

KB............Angry
PH............Angry

Arushi......Dead

Yes...Dead

Thank you Star. For that gesture you get the Saptarishi Star Award today.Clap

Oy vey! Tanths why are you using SAAT for this face. Angryis as far as you can go down south, and Big smileClapStar up north.   I could write an essay on the significance and importance of SAAT Big smile

you don't have to tell me....I have had  many encounters with your posts.. LOLWinkWink
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
It become so quiet I thought everyone has gone to bed....LOLLOLLOL and left me all alone on this forum.............OuchLOL
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Who cares...the whole kesar/shakti drama bores me............CryOuchDead
Dead
Sahi kaha!Ouch

BTW have we had Kriya scene since they did their version of 9 1/2 weeks?LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

LOLDont think so, Huma...But I am getting tired of this non communication that is happening...Why cant Pratigya sit down with Krishna and speak to him like a spouse and not like a masterni....Want some equality in this relationship...OuchOuch
Some people can't ever admit that they are wrong or at least that someone else other than they have a valid point. Yesterday P stomped into the bathroom because she didn't have an answer for K but she can't admit that she is wrong. I honestly believe that the cvs are trying to show weaknesses in her character.....It is deliberate.........My POV.
I can't believe Im about to admit this but.................few weeks ago we purchased a chair for a corner in my room .............beautiful chair but too big...........my husband said it would be to big but i insisted and he went along with me......................He looks at the chair from time to time and says if you want to return it you still can...........................I give himthis deadly look..........................that means............are you seriously trying to tell me that you know more about interior design than i do....................I shake my head and walk away........................he says I guess you're right. No! I'm not but it's hard for me to admit I'm wrong. I've decided that in a couple of months I will move the chair to another room and make some excuseLOL Pur haar nahin manain gay!OuchLOLLOL

Hi Yum
Definitely the cvs are showing these flaws in P's character, her mummy papa ing has got better lately since K teased her about how often she visits them, but she's only educated, not perfect, and not right all the time.  I think all this will come to light at some point, when she will see that she is so far from right as anyone can get.  She knows K won't want to learn to read and write if she makes him so she's waiting for him to realise.
They both wear blinders a lot of the time, like K hasnt put 2 and 2 together about the grave and coffin for kesar eitherLOL  they both need their heads banging together.
As for Balentine's day, i'm not gona expect too much so i won't be disappointed, but if they surprise us with a nice kriya scene ......... its aboutCensoredtime we had oneAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Who cares...the whole kesar/shakti drama bores me............CryOuchDead
Dead
Sahi kaha!Ouch

BTW have we had Kriya scene since they did their version of 9 1/2 weeks?LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

LOLDont think so, Huma...But I am getting tired of this non communication that is happening...Why cant Pratigya sit down with Krishna and speak to him like a spouse and not like a masterni....Want some equality in this relationship...OuchOuch
Some people can't ever admit that they are wrong or at least that someone else other than they have a valid point. Yesterday P stomped into the bathroom because she didn't have an answer for K but she can't admit that she is wrong. I honestly believe that the cvs are trying to show weaknesses in her character.....It is deliberate.........My POV.
I can't believe Im about to admit this but.................few weeks ago we purchased a chair for a corner in my room .............beautiful chair but too big...........my husband said it would be to big but i insisted and he went along with me......................He looks at the chair from time to time and says if you want to return it you still can...........................I give himthis deadly look..........................that means............are you seriously trying to tell me that you know more about interior design than i do....................I shake my head and walk away........................he says I guess you're right. No! I'm not but it's hard for me to admit I'm wrong. I've decided that in a couple of months I will move the chair to another room and make some excuseLOL Pur haar nahin manain gay!OuchLOLLOL

Hi Yum
Definitely the cvs are showing these flaws in P's character, her mummy papa ing has got better lately since K teased her about how often she visits them, but she's only educated, not perfect, and not right all the time.  I think all this will come to light at some point, when she will see that she is so far from right as anyone can get.  She knows K won't want to learn to read and write if she makes him so she's waiting for him to realise.
They both wear blinders a lot of the time, like K hasnt put 2 and 2 together about the grave and coffin for kesar eitherLOL  they both need their heads banging together.
As for Balentine's day, i'm not gona expect too much so i won't be disappointed, but if they surprise us with a nice kriya scene ......... its aboutCensoredtime we had oneAngry
Hey Suk
I agree K will not listen to her..........................adult education is quite an embarrassing subject for many people...................but he will realise the importance.

Yes they do need hammering on the nogginLOLLOLLOL

Go to top