Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Dmg fan says Abhya lift scene is copied link added (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msainhjaug

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hehe! A similar topic was made I'll just copy-paste my reply:

Well, the scene did remind me of the ArSh scene, I will not deny that. Nonetheless, the scene was NOTHING like the ArSh scene. The bond between AbhIya was very different from that of ArSh and the circumstances and the impact of the scene also wanted to convey a different message.

@copy: Well, what is NOT copied these days???! DMG itself had so many scenes copied from movies and other shows, lol! But, well, every couple has it's own charm and gives a different interpretation to the scenes. I will not like to compare but I loved the ArSh scene, it really touched my heart. Same with AbhIya.

diplomatic Tongue

Hehe! I'm not being diplomatic. It is my honest opinionBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

it was copied! am a loyal kashian and straight away as the scene came i was lke COPIED! and fair enough i understand wat all of u feel as in dnt care if its copied or not we love abhiya so dats wat it matters and stuff lol. cuz dats how we kashians act lke wen kash hve scenes copied in movies lol. and i guess i say nuthin against it, but yes it was defo copied 2 d great extent! =P

LOLLOLLOLwhich one was it though? I'm confused still!

It is such a cute scene! In fact, it's my favourite ArSh scene along with when Shilpa bid adieu to Armaan foreverEmbarrassed

this scene is nothing like da the abhiya scene..abhiya scene is much more passionate than this no offence to Kash fans..n to top it off da kash scene has used BDs!!LOL
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up abhiya rocks...........

asena

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

this scene is nothing like da the abhiya scene..abhiya scene is much more passionate than this no offence to Kash fans..n to top it off da kash scene has used BDs!!LOL

Lol! I agree when you say that it is not like the AbhIya scene. I mean just because the guy and the girl are stuck in a lift and the girl is claustrophobic, that doesn't exactly 'copy' the scene. Inspiration? Yes, most definitely. It even reminds us of the ArSh scene. I think we shouldn't compare, though. Like I said, the relation between the two couples is very different. ArSh were friends and AbhIya are potential lovers, bound to be more passionate. Plus, AbhIya were stuck in a smaller lift, so, more claustrophobia and more need for calming down. The Sanjeevani lift was huge!! Even a claustrophobic person should be fine there, though, it's easy for me to say because I'm not exactly claustrophobic. Nonetheless, I loved both the scenes. Each had it's own charmEmbarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 11 February 2011 at 3:03pm

-Swetha-

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
abhiya lifts scenes are much romanticDay Dreaming
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
those two scenes are NOTHING alike!!!

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 11 February 2011 at 3:30pm
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
who cares if its the same...not like dmg's one is any unique??? every serial copy one thing or another, i see no reason for this topic..but anyways thankx  4 letting us know..but i personally dont care abot DMG and that forums people..

HeartMONA
ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Even i thought that It was copied from my beloved Arsh. but do what. I mean one thing can happen to two different person, two people can be scared to dark and closed place and lift getting stuck is not an unusual thing plus being j. That situation having ur love next to u can happen for two different couple In the real world. So what is the big deal if it's copied.

Edited by ArshForEver - 11 February 2011 at 5:58pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index