Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Oh my God debayon  I really trust your reviews, that means I missed an excellent episode. How could I commit this crime. O am so sad. Ofcourse youtube is there.

Thanks Di! Yes, this is a must watch! This is like the 'Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka' of 2011๐Ÿ˜ƒ I liked how they went so much in depth. What they usually do is make the person who has never shot a gun before just pull the trigger like its child's play. This time, the scriptwriters actually racked their brains๐Ÿ‘
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I must give credit to Visakha's friend who sacrificed herself for Visakha to practising Gun....๐Ÿ˜†
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhi sir aur daya sir ko kuch der sath dikha diya!!!

case thik tha
mai ne isse pehele aise 1 movie dekihi thi

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Forensic Lab was restrained from CID last night.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's a case of a good idea gone wrong in the end. It was very exciting to start with but lost their way in between. The motive for the guy blackmailing his fiancee into murdering his step mother is really stupid.

They could have added some more thrill by giving a more stronger motive for murder and the CID team putting in some more effort to stop the girl from committing the murder.

FW is just not doing their homework.
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the people, who think that the case could be a better one. I guess, it's because of the new show "Khotte Sikke". to start it at right time, they had to finish the story so quickly.๐Ÿ˜•
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
in the end?where was Vishaka's brother???????????can anybody tell me about that.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

in the end?where was Vishaka's brother???????????can anybody tell me about that.

As CID had caught the real culprit in the party,who after getting caught must have revealed where Vishakha's brother was.So its obvious that CID rescued Vishakha's brother.Perhaps they think its the responsibility of viewer to assume this๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, watched it atlast. It was a good episode. Much better then what they are generally coming  up with.
Main highlights
1. No kati huyi, jali huyi
2 English title
3. Abhijit the leador
4. Atleast one scene of the duo
5. Well executed

I likes the fact that team distribution was good and it was well planned. But towards the end it could have gone better
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@nandani, u r rite.........we want to see duo toghter,thats happen in the last episode.......But what about the story...Visaka was doing everythng to save her brother in the end......then where was he...........
Visaka was no be able to recoginize her own house.........even CID can do that........
Case story is somethng naa........
Its not CID level after all......