MAANEET & VALENTINE"S DAY

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a request to the CVs and I know every maaneetians will want the same thing.....

We want to see Maan doing something very special and fabulous for his Geet on Valentine's day..
😍..I mean, cum'on guys...maaneet describes love in its purest form...then why not show them celebrating the v-day of love...maan has done so many things, i don't think it will be wise not to show v-day surprise from maan to geet....please please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CVs....i so want to see maan giving geet a surprise...

maaneetians please come forward and if possible submit this request in facebook or else where CVs can atleast read it once......

hope to see replies if anyone agree wid me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👍🏼don't worry
it gona happen yaar
shaadi ke baad first valentine day MAAN SINGH KHURANA aise thoda hi jaane dega👍🏼
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊 i too want maan to give geet a beautiful surprise since its they first valentine 2gether so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CVZ GIVE US A BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE EPISODE OF GEET NO AA JUST MAANEET,people r talking about kitni mohabbat hai prom saying thats so hot i mean KK r a real life jodi so they r cool with doing hot scenes,but please cvz do something similar so it will be a episode to remember,LUV U MAANEET
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tuli

I have a request to the CVs and I know every maaneetians will want the same thing.....

We want to see Maan doing something very special and fabulous for his Geet on Valentine's day..
😍..I mean, cum'on guys...maaneet describes love in its purest form...then why not show them celebrating the v-day of love...maan has done so many things, i don't think it will be wise not to show v-day surprise from maan to geet....please please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CVs....i so want to see maan giving geet a surprise...

maaneetians please come forward and if possible submit this request in facebook or else where CVs can atleast read it once......

hope to see replies if anyone agree wid me...

I definitely agree to you.. WE want to see something very special on Valentines 😊
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree...because it's Maaneet's first valentine together😆😆 Romantic and special  episode is requested and required😉...........Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆😆